My feeling is the same (2)

Posted in the Banking Forum

Thomas T Lee

Buffalo, NY

#1 May 25, 2013
Let me add: Headlines: Lawless America

****Excerpt:

William M. Windsor recovers from Eye Surgery -- Ready to Renew Fight against Government Corruption

Friday, 21 January 2011 00:00
William M. Windsor

Print
PDF

flag-american-b1_4j_bg_020-200 w

I have been ill since mid-December, and I had my fourth eye surgery on January 17. I am pleased to report that I can see again. I am no longer wearing a metal cage over my eye, so I can use my reading glasses once more. I will write a daily blog from now on.

The news of my Supreme Court ruling against the Constitution has gotten a lot of coverage online. Unfortunately, little or no mainstream media coverage

I will be on many radio shows in the next few weeks. I'll post the stations that I will be on when they give me all the information.

A lot is happening, so please read on....

The Supreme Court "considered" three petitions filed by me. In addition to the fact that the rulings prove that the justices of the Supreme Court are corrupt, the rulings are not even valid orders. According to Joe Zernik, the authpority in this area, the so-called orders kissued are not valid orders. I will be fighting this as well as the outrageous rulings in a Petition for Rehearing that will be filed with SCOTUS next week.

The United States Supreme Court's Response to the Request to Require Judges to Honor the Constitution -- Three So-Called Orders

There is a lot of illegal activity going on in the office of the Clerk of the Supreme Court. Valid motions that I have presented for filing have disappeared. I will be pursuing all of this. I may drive up with my next filing and demand a file-stamped copy.

***End of Excerpt:

A Lot of sympathy from me...I experienced the same illegal activity from the Clerk of US Court of Appeals, the Second Circuit...Now, I am told the same
fraudulent behaviors at US Supreme Court...

But, I will never say Never...Let me do my best to Right the Wrongs of the American Judiciary System!

Signed, Thomas T. Lee

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Server to server transaction (Oct '13) 17 hr Rick777 47
IN RE: THOMAS T. LEE, Petitioner. 20 hr David Cheever 2
David Cheever will lead Richard Arcara to A Con... 20 hr David Cheever 2
Insurance Wrap and Trader Platform (Jul '10) 20 hr David Cheever 16
News Community Bankers Push Lawmakers to Fill Vacant... May 1 Sterkfontein Swar... 16
News Heartwarming Wells Fargo Ad Featuring Two Moms ... May 1 mwooten 1
Bigasoft Audio Converter updated to support con... (Jun '12) Apr 29 Lori Davidson 6
More from around the web