Japanese grapes fetch record '$5,400 a bunch'

Posted in the Banking Forum

The Staving Japs

Buffalo, NY

#1 Jul 6, 2014
Read this: Japanese grapes fetch record '$5,400 a bunch'

Bridal couples at a Japanese wedding hall will have a special treat at their banquet: a bunch of fresh, juicy grapes that cost a record $5,400. A wedding hall operator bought the Ruby Roman grapes at auction for 550,000 yen ($5,400) on Saturday, the first day of the buying season in Ishikawa…
AFP

A Special Treat: Do they have Rice to eat??? For people who visit Japan, the tight and poor life they live is every where!!!
The Staving Japs

Buffalo, NY

#2 Jul 6, 2014
Check it out: What is their hourly wage?? You find it out first before going there to taste the grapes!!!

Minimum wage to rise to average of 764 yen per hour in Japan
www.globalpost.com/.../minimum-wage-rise-aver... ...
Sep 9, 2013 - Workers will earn on average a minimum of 764 yen in hourly wages in Japan after revised wage tariffs take effect in the country's 47 ...
The Starving Japs

Buffalo, NY

#3 Jul 6, 2014
Now, that APE is trying to sell his Military Wares including the Paper Planes...The Question: To Whom???

Why not buy some grapes from US!!!
HAndersen

Denmark

#4 Jul 6, 2014
The Japs treat fruits as gourmet food, and as gift items hence the price.
You have gourmet store sole for fruits, and with picky prices to match.

BTW, their fruits are indeed tasty. Fuji apple is one of a kind. Much better than the Fujian Fuji apple.

Also, there is a huge difference in the taste and quality of their sushi compared to those that have mushroomed worldwide.

In Japan, you get the authentic food, like real wasabi from the real wasabi root, not some chemical composed variety of minute amount of horseradish and massive E-additives!

Rule Britannia

Philippines

#5 Jul 6, 2014
Well I guess I will bring this topic back to the world of BANKING:

The Japanese have the number 3 most traded currency in the world, meaning they have excess in everything.

So, they have to spend their money on something, and high quality food is as good as anything!
The bankrupt Debtor

Buffalo, NY

#6 Jul 6, 2014
Rule Britannia wrote:
Well I guess I will bring this topic back to the world of BANKING:
The Japanese have the number 3 most traded currency in the world, meaning they have excess in everything.
So, they have to spend their money on something, and high quality food is as good as anything!
Let me tell: Japan has the second most indebted Nation in the World after US!!!

Yen is never to rise up to a Junk status!!! Check the Foreign Currency Rate first!!
Rule Britannia

Philippines

#7 Jul 10, 2014
Yen is Junk?? Really?? Ok if you say so it must be true.
HAndersen

Denmark

#8 Jul 11, 2014
Rule Britannia wrote:
Well I guess I will bring this topic back to the world of BANKING:
The Japanese have the number 3 most traded currency in the world, meaning they have excess in everything.
So, they have to spend their money on something, and high quality food is as good as anything!
Have you ever tried to reason the why and how it has become the 3 most traded currency ???
It is an export economy ..Go figure out how the Japs settle their international trades,'cos thats where the answer lies.

The Chinese have until now settle theirs mainly in USD. Hence the trillions of USD in their treasury. This however is about to change or is already changing with cross border trades in local currency. So, Yuan/RMB will in the very near future replaces YEN for the top spot. The writing is on the wall. It is happening.
Rule Britannia

Philippines

#9 Jul 21, 2014
The CNY will replace the yen for the top spot? Real interesting facts!

The Yen holds the TOP spot in your world??

Go stick your finger in the Dyke!!
The Illiterate Britania

Buffalo, NY

#10 Jul 22, 2014
Rule Britannia wrote:
The CNY will replace the yen for the top spot? Real interesting facts!
The Yen holds the TOP spot in your world??
Go stick your finger in the Dyke!!
You must be in the Pool of Mystics...Yen worth nothing in this world.. Your two pennies may worth about one because of Filipino currency is even lower!!!

Marry Marco's relative and learn to Rob Gold or to print Counterfeit Bonds...
Rule Britannia

Philippines

#11 Jul 23, 2014
Hey, Mr Know It All Han Ban....for once I AGREE with you!! It was your alter ego Dane who said the Jap Yen was number one currency in the world, NOT ME!!

He said...: "So, Yuan/RMB will in the very near future replaces YEN for the top spot."

FACTS.....Get them right please!!
HAndersen

Denmark

#12 Jul 23, 2014
Rule Britannia wrote:
Hey, Mr Know It All Han Ban....for once I AGREE with you!! It was your alter ego Dane who said the Jap Yen was number one currency in the world, NOT ME!!
He said...: "So, Yuan/RMB will in the very near future replaces YEN for the top spot."
FACTS.....Get them right please!!
Hey, Moron

Read what was written. Don't put words into anyone's mouth!

The #1 is still the USD, and will be so for sometime. The YUAN/RMB once it becomes fully and freely convertible will challenge that position.
Rule Britannia

Philippines

#13 Jul 23, 2014
HAndersen wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever tried to reason the why and how it has become the 3 most traded currency ???
It is an export economy ..Go figure out how the Japs settle their international trades,'cos thats where the answer lies.
The Chinese have until now settle theirs mainly in USD. Hence the trillions of USD in their treasury. This however is about to change or is already changing with cross border trades in local currency. So, Yuan/RMB will in the very near future replaces YEN for the top spot. The writing is on the wall. It is happening.
You call ME a MORON?? Did you read what YOU said?? Look at the quote from YOU....it is YOUR opinion that the Yen holds the top spot!

IDIOT...you can't even read or remember what you said!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Five big banks face criminal charges and $5 bil... Sun mjjcpa 45
mt103 one way (Dec '13) Sun Robert Fisher 22
All truth about conditional MT103/23 (Aug '12) May 22 Bob johnson 39
News Whistler Blackcomb to ban smoking May 22 Sneaky Pete 4
DTC cash funds transfer or web-link sender wanted (Jul '13) May 21 Robert Fisher 42
Warning: Scammers-- Piao Yuanri / Robert Carrin... May 21 Robert Fisher 1
Money service business friendly bank in Maryland? May 21 hemantsharmi 5
More from around the web