Jack Lew's Scheme is A Tax, Tax and D...

Jack Lew's Scheme is A Tax, Tax and Double Tax Evasion...

Posted in the Banking Forum

A Justday

Dunkirk, NY

#1 Oct 6, 2013
Let us be frank: The Jack Lew's $ 1.6 m loan from Citibank w/o collateral is a Super Scheme and a truly ingenious Way to evade paying Tax...What a sweet transfer of Tax Free Fund ($ 1.6 m) from Citibank to An individual!!!

1) Since it was structured as A Loan, no Tax payable to IRS;
2) Citibank is also making deductions from its earning to reduce the Tax payable to IRS..

So, I call it A Double Tax Evasion...The only pitfall if there is one: What is the Term of this $ 1.6 m Loan to Jack Lew w/o Collateral?; Will Jack Lew ever have to make repayment at all?; and At What Interest Rate??

All the above questions can only be answered in 2014 at the earliest when the House Judiciary Committee decides to hold the hearing on ethics of certain government officials in their personal financial dealings w/ Big Banks - Let us hope Jack Lew is the only Alleged!!!

Let us bear witness to An Alleged Double Tax Evasion in the making!!!
A Justday

Dunkirk, NY

#2 Oct 6, 2013
If Citibank declares that it was a Bad Loan...Still, jack Lew has to pay Tax to IRS or face the consequence!!!

There is no Ifs and Buts!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Both David Cheever + Richard Arcara Are Pursued... 6 hr Double Jeopardy 1
Kim of N. Korea Would Love You to Bring Black M... 7 hr All The Trash 1
Follow The Chinese Way to Live in Prosperity + ... 16 hr The Wrong Focus ... 1
It Takes A Rock Or Two To Wipe Out all Those Fi... Fri New Deli Ghost 2
Those Dirt Poor Indians Can Bury Themselves in ... Aug 17 The Seven Sins ... 1
seasoned tradelines for sale and they are cheap! (Apr '10) Aug 17 Tradeline Supply ... 174
It Is For IRS to Know That David Cheever Has Pl... Aug 16 For IRS to Know ... 1
More from around the web