cash triggers any trade!

cash triggers any trade!

Posted in the Banking Forum

Marco

Jurong East, Singapore

#1 Sep 28, 2012
If entry funds (CASH) are not in a trading bank YOU CANNOT TRIGGER ANY TRADE. DoesnÂ’t matter whatever the broker jokers tell you, IT CANNOT HAPPEN. No blocks, no holds, no ping. All internet junk!
Funds must be moved into a recognized trading account.

REAL - NOT LEASED - instruments can be pledged by the owner and a line of credit is secured against that instrument and that credit line is placed into trade (CASH). The instrument must be controlled and moved to the bank/trading firm 100% as no bank/trading firm will secure a line of credit without controlling the collateral "instrument".

If your told different by any broker, your dealing with someone that has never closed a serious REAL transaction.
Marco

Jurong East, Singapore

#2 Sep 29, 2012
I forgot to point out that the reason for my post is that CMO's have to MOVE FREE DELIVERY to the trading house. I have client after client beg me to help them with the worthless paper and place it into a trading position but wont move the CMO's

Would you give anyone a multi million dollar line of credit without having the collateral (CMO's) parked under your control until the credit line is repaid? NO WAY! Neither will any real trading firm.

I can secure a line of credit on any CMO package as long as the client is willing to move them *free delivery*. The CMO's will remain under your name at all times, just like the title to your home is in your name when you first purchase the home - BUT - whatever bank gave you a mortgage on it will control that house "collateral" until you pay the Mortgage in full with a first lien.

ALL COLLATERAL must be "parked" at any trading firm until the credit line is repaid.
MARIA

Kaiserslautern, Germany

#3 Sep 30, 2012
I made the same experience that a lot of people believe in internet stories where investorÂ’s funds will stay at his own bank and after blocking the trading bank will transfer huge profits every month.

Good to read that here is somebody telling people what is necessary to be invited to enter a private placement investment program. All standard private placement programs require that the funds are at an account at the trading bank to be able to generate the profits.

If an investor is financial capable to issue a FC BG with FV of 150 M Euros then there is a possibility to block the funds but it also depends on the bank involved.

Blocking of funds at investors bank sounds fantastic and is 100% save for a client. All investors who believe in the blocked funds theory must wait 1 year until they get their return. It will be in average approx. 3% per year paid out from their own bank.

To participate in a private placement opportunity you must transfer your funds to an account at the trading bank otherwise you cannot receive an excellent return.

If you do not trust the people inviting you to enter a private placement investment program then do not sign a contract and do not transfer any funds.

Always be very careful and contact the people by phone and ask about the procedure before sending any confidential information. Without trust no invitation to participate in a private placement investment program will happen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
David Cheever Can Always Run But Not Hide Succe... 3 hr The Story of Chee... 2
David Cheever Will be Awarded $ 180 m To Nab Mi... 18 hr An Offer to Cheever 1
The Devastation of America is Coming... 19 hr The Serious Warning 1
Cheever Bed Bug Calls Alarmed Nicole Wheatman t... 21 hr Nicole Confessed 1
Cheever May Not Like It but He Is Gone Forever.. 21 hr Fugitive Cheever 6
Those Who Stole and Robbed The Lee Family Wealt... 21 hr Lucifer Got Cheever 5
Any gay man in this forum? 21 hr Lucifer Got Cheever 2
More from around the web