Rs 400 cr loan 'fraud': SBI gives cle...

Rs 400 cr loan 'fraud': SBI gives clean chit to Shyamal Acharya

There are 2 comments on the Express India story from Dec 6, 2013, titled Rs 400 cr loan 'fraud': SBI gives clean chit to Shyamal Acharya. In it, Express India reports that:

State Bank of India has not found any procedural lapses in a Rs 75-crore loan sanctioned to Delhi-based Worlds Window Group by the bank's mid-corporate group, till recently headed by Shyamal Acharya.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Express India.

RAMACHANDRAN V

Chennai, India

#1 Dec 13, 2013
By making a FALSE STATEMENT that the Bank incurred a financial loss of Rs 12 crores, two of the atrocious top executives of SBI, Chennai Circle viz Mr Krithivasan and Mr Sundararajan, removed an official from the service of the Bank. The information received under Right to Information Act from their Corporate Centre at Mumbai clearly evidences their false statement. Despite taking up the issues with the Chief Vigilance Officer, Chairperson and DMD & CDO of SBI, neither remedial action of reinstating the official nor initiating action against the atrocious top executives has been taken. Is it not reflective of the unwritten policy of protecting the top executives by all of them together.
At the same time, they are claiming that Highest level of fairness, transparency, integrity, etc are followed in SBI. IS IT NOT RIDICULOUS ?

I really do not understand the purpose for which CVOs are posted in these organisations ? An additional information in this connection is that the mother of the affected official is undergoing treatment for Cancer. Will anyone in the Govt / Regulatory Authorities / Indian Army come forward to help the affected officer of SBI, who is also a former Air Force official ?
anonymous

Varanasi, India

#3 Aug 23, 2014
An example of show me the man and I will show you the rules

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How Many Blank Votes Are Needed For A Recall? 16 min You Are Domb 7
That Stooge Cheever Tried to Defend the $ 4 B T... 19 min The Tramp Jet 3
News Bank Companies Succeed Despite Global Economy C... (Mar '12) 5 hr sixty six 6 man 5
Gilda Cheever Dug Holes In New York City for Yo... 6 hr Gilda Cheever 1
People In US Are Mad At $ 4+ B Jet Tromp Will F... 6 hr Just Wait 1
People in Asia Would Rather Coexist With China ... 8 hr Trump Can Cry 1
US Will Return Okinawa Back to Japan... Forget ... 9 hr Trump Can Cry 2
More from around the web