Who are the crooks behind Bitcoin???

Who are the crooks behind Bitcoin???

Posted in the Banking Forum

The Watchful Eye

Buffalo, NY

#1 Jan 28, 2014
According to Wealth Daily, Dear Reader, I'm sure you've heard of Bitcoin...

It's the wildly popular new "digital currency" that some Silicon Valley backers think could replace the U.S. dollar and revolutionize the international monetary system.

But whatever you do...

Please do NOT put a single penny into Bitcoin, or any other alternative currency, until you've taken a look at a recent Research Report put together by, Dr. Steve Sjuggerud, the lead analyst of our research firm..

I suppose those crooks in Silicon Valley would like to start an IPO for the Bitcoin
Company and pocket billions of dollars again!!!
The Watchful Eye

Buffalo, NY

#2 Jan 28, 2014
As the Bitcoin turned into Big Con, Silicon Valley became the Silly Con!

Time will tell...
Mar Winshel

San Leandro, CA

#3 Feb 26, 2014
So now a major exchange in bitcoins is putting out the story that it recently had a lot of its bitcoins stolen and/or accidentally misplaced.

However even if we are to believe the story put out by that exchange, still if I were the police chief and a local guy with a printing press in his basement and who was using that printing press to produce counterfeit money, contacted me to report that someone had stolen some of the counterfeit money he had printed, and therefore he wanted me to use my department's personnel to do an investigation and to find and return his counterfeit money to him, I would have just laughed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
China Surpasses U.S. as World’s Largest Economy (Oct '14) 10 hr Raj Chanani 6
75% of Americans are living paycheck to paychec... 19 hr 27Hood 4
I Have Money To Lend Against Assets Jun 27 alfr72 1
EURO Provider is looking for USD Provider (Oct '07) Jun 27 alfr72 738
Imagining World War III -- In 2034.. (Aug '14) Jun 27 Raj Chanani 4
News Don Tocher: Illegal immigration and minority jo... Jun 27 tomin cali 1
News BancorpSouth sues former exec, BankPlus Jun 27 Tupelo Smells 14
More from around the web