Chinese Heritage Funds

Chinese Heritage Funds

Posted in the Banking Forum

private programs

Inverness, FL

#1 Sep 12, 2010
Wanted Chinese Heritage Funds, cash, to enter into an absolutely real Trade program. Compliance within 48 hours or less, then agreements issued, when returned the contract will be issued, the trade will then commence. I am very close to the trade. If you have the Chinese Heritage funds and they are real, I have the real platform. CIS, PP, and all supporting documentation required plus the geneology, consultants involed required.
private.programs@yahoo.com
FAIRYTALE COMETRUE

Miami Beach, FL

#2 Sep 12, 2010
Somehow I think the people who are in control of such funds will probably be hooked into their own platform at this stage of the game.

Keep trying.
john Dietsch

Culver City, CA

#3 Oct 29, 2010
private programs wrote:
Wanted Chinese Heritage Funds, cash, to enter into an absolutely real Trade program. Compliance within 48 hours or less, then agreements issued, when returned the contract will be issued, the trade will then commence. I am very close to the trade. If you have the Chinese Heritage funds and they are real, I have the real platform. CIS, PP, and all supporting documentation required plus the geneology, consultants involed required.
private.programs@yahoo.com
Can someone please give me more info on WHAT exactly Chinese Heritage Funds are....?
JJJ

Wareham, MA

#4 Jan 23, 2012
PPP for chinese heritage accounts. contact JJ
tovbox at gmail.com
Bonds

Warrenton, VA

#5 Feb 2, 2012
WANTED HERITAGE FUND OWNERS.
Trade Program Through Bank Of China.

PrivateBanking23@gmail.com
Jordan

Lake Charles, LA

#6 Mar 29, 2012
Cash Funds AND Chinese Heritage Funds ACCEPTABLE
No Swift- Blocking Admin Hold
Chinese Heritage Funds ACCEPTABLE (Hong Kong Accounts Only-Not Mainland China)
No Humanitarian Requirement to Investor
5 Day Compliance
40 Week Trade
Top 25 World Bank Only
jordan.davies@gmail.com
Heritage Funds

Guam

#10 Mar 15, 2014
There is only one platform that is approved to trade the Heritage Funds and they were only a authorized to do so 3 days ago on 12 March 2014. I know as I work for the Chinese Elders Signatory. Here are the terms and conditions for placing them in trade.
7:24:09 AM] rhonda: We have a platform just been approved to take Heritage funds for trade.
eg: 1B of heritage funds = 50% of the value as real commercial funds put into trade. 1% paid out at the start and then weekly payments every friday for up to 4 years.
so any amount of heritage funds eg 1 Trillion upwards with rolls and extensions.....the formular applies.
Please let Me know if you have any one with Heritage funds as the platform is under instruction from Feds to do this. Some countries are in a bit of financial difficulties as no real money only these heritage funds and of course you cannot buy bread or milk with it. Hence this is a perfect opportunity to get real money and it trades.
More information is available if you have any one seriously interested.
If you are direct to a Foundation or other with the Heritage Funds and they are wanting to place in trade you may contact me on skype at barefootlaplaya
HAndersen

Denmark

#11 Mar 15, 2014
Since you work for the Chinese Signatory and they have been informed by the FED, why don't you deal with the platform directly instead of coming on this broker forum soliciting ???

You have the Elder whom are signatory to all the accounts, and you have the platform, so what is your problem ????
A Justday

Buffalo, NY

#12 Mar 15, 2014
I did not get involved before and will not attempt to join in the future..

However, when the time comes, I will establish a time honored Han Ban Heritage Fund not to trade but to introduce the many ways to prosper in life!!!

After 35+ years since 1978, my experience is probably adequate toward this goal..

te

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#13 Mar 15, 2014
You are in GUAM and the elders from CHINA appointed you to represent them?

Sure thing.
Heritage Funds wrote:
There is only one platform that is approved to trade the Heritage Funds and they were only a authorized to do so 3 days ago on 12 March 2014. I know as I work for the Chinese Elders Signatory. Here are the terms and conditions for placing them in trade.
7:24:09 AM] rhonda: We have a platform just been approved to take Heritage funds for trade.
eg: 1B of heritage funds = 50% of the value as real commercial funds put into trade. 1% paid out at the start and then weekly payments every friday for up to 4 years.
so any amount of heritage funds eg 1 Trillion upwards with rolls and extensions.....the formular applies.
Please let Me know if you have any one with Heritage funds as the platform is under instruction from Feds to do this. Some countries are in a bit of financial difficulties as no real money only these heritage funds and of course you cannot buy bread or milk with it. Hence this is a perfect opportunity to get real money and it trades.
More information is available if you have any one seriously interested.
If you are direct to a Foundation or other with the Heritage Funds and they are wanting to place in trade you may contact me on skype at barefootlaplaya

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#14 Mar 15, 2014
A Justday wrote:
I did not get involved before and will not attempt to join in the future..
However, when the time comes, I will establish a time honored Han Ban Heritage Fund not to trade but to introduce the many ways to prosper in life!!!
After 35+ years since 1978, my experience is probably adequate toward this goal..
te
You can't even deliver pizza to anyone's house. Much less anything else !
A Justday

Buffalo, NY

#15 Mar 15, 2014
David Cheever wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't even deliver pizza to anyone's house. Much less anything else !
The confession of A Pie Shop Delivery man!! I don't talk to Delivery man, period!!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#16 Mar 15, 2014
A Justday wrote:
<quoted text>
The confession of A Pie Shop Delivery man!! I don't talk to Delivery man, period!!
Hey ! What happened to my bike shop?
The Tax Man

Buffalo, NY

#17 Mar 15, 2014
David Cheever did have a Bike Shop and Pie Shop in 2009! It was confirmed in the thorough and professional Search recently!
Heritage Funds

Guam

#18 Mar 15, 2014
HAndersen wrote:
Since you work for the Chinese Signatory and they have been informed by the FED, why don't you deal with the platform directly instead of coming on this broker forum soliciting ???
You have the Elder whom are signatory to all the accounts, and you have the platform, so what is your problem ????
It appears you miss read what I said, I work for the Chinese Elders Signatory for the Historical Bond Program that is just now been approved and getting started. The Signatory is not the Administrator for all the Heritage Funds from around the world. You are comparing apples to oranges. Yes we also work with most of the Platforms as some bonds are only being accepted for trade and some will be purchased. In regards to your statement I do not have a problem but, I am trying to help the serious people that do wish to be in the program. Have a nice day.
Heritage Funds

Guam

#19 Mar 15, 2014
David Cheever wrote:
You are in GUAM and the elders from CHINA appointed you to represent them?
Sure thing.
<quoted text>
I am in Saipan and the Signatory that is also a family member asked me last September to assist in the program as the Lead Compliance Agent for the Historical Bond Redemption Program. We do have people around the world that are assisting with this as we must cover most of the different languages as everyone does not speak English or Chinese. I also speak Spanish and my wife speaks Thai, Lao and Traditional Chinese. This is a world wide program that takes several hundred people to complete. Feel free to contact me direct if you have any other questions. Have a nice day.
Bond Buyer Morphing Funds

Philippines

#21 Mar 16, 2014
(Heritage) FUNDS can morph into (Historical) BONDS in the twinkle of an eye.......

"Mr. Heritage Funds of Guam" (who needs help from Rhonda) can deal with Heritage Funds....... and get them into a Fed Approved Trading Program.....but if you ask questions these Heritage Funds become Historical Bonds.....

NOW, are we opening up a new type of BOND/FUND/GOLD LOAN or not Gold Loan product here??

Just Keep it simple.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did Cheever buy that Magnum PI House in Hawaii?? 14 hr Robert Fisher 4
75% of Americans are living paycheck to paychec... 14 hr Robert Fisher 8
private placement program 100m 100% riskless pp... (Jul '12) Tue james dirou 18
I will buy Chinese bonds NOW (Sep '13) Jul 25 Omar 99
News Bank of America and Walgreens Most Active Stock... (Jun '12) Jul 24 Raj Chanani 7
Wanted: Daniel (Dan) Dirk Coddington for theft Jul 23 Robert Fisher 12
Up to 100% Loan Against Stocks, Bonds, Bank Gua... (Jun '08) Jul 21 27Hood 49
More from around the web