Let me be specific - The Relief from Judgment by Default based on Facts !
Posted in the Banking Forum
#1 Aug 3, 2013
There are certain notable incidences when Judgment by Default entered by the Court Clerk: See Rule 60 (b)-
Rule 60. Relief from a Judgment or Order:
(b) Grounds for Relief from a Final Judgment, Order, or Proceeding. On motion and just terms, the court may relieve a party or its legal representative from a final judgment, order, or proceeding for the following reasons:
(1) mistake, inadvertence, surprise, or excusable neglect;
(2) newly discovered evidence that, with reasonable diligence, could not have been discovered in time to move for a new trial under Rule 59(b);
(3) fraud (whether previously called intrinsic or extrinsic), misrepresentation, or misconduct by an opposing party;
(4) the judgment is void;
(5) the judgment has been satisfied, released, or discharged; it is based on an earlier judgment that has been reversed or vacated; or applying it prospectively is no longer equitable; or
(6) any other reason that justifies relief.
Currently, the Civil Action Case (13-CV-0640A) against John Donahoe of e-Bay does not apply in any and all the grounds for Relief...
We shall all bear witness to the important legal precedence to be established in 2013...Let Justice Be Blind in America!
Add your comments below
|Did Cheever buy that Magnum PI House in Hawaii??||Wed||Robert Fisher||4|
|75% of Americans are living paycheck to paychec...||Wed||Robert Fisher||8|
|private placement program 100m 100% riskless pp... (Jul '12)||Jul 28||james dirou||18|
|I will buy Chinese bonds NOW (Sep '13)||Jul 25||Omar||99|
|Bank of America and Walgreens Most Active Stock... (Jun '12)||Jul 24||Raj Chanani||7|
|Wanted: Daniel (Dan) Dirk Coddington for theft||Jul 23||Robert Fisher||12|
|Up to 100% Loan Against Stocks, Bonds, Bank Gua... (Jun '08)||Jul 21||27Hood||49|
Find what you want!
Search Banking Forum Now
Copyright © 2015 Topix LLC