World Bank hails Philippines as next ...

World Bank hails Philippines as next Asian 'miracle'

Posted in the Banking Forum

Forever Begs

Dunkirk, NY

#1 Jul 16, 2014
Read this: The Wall Street Journal
World Bank hails Philippines as next Asian 'miracle'

World Bank president Jim Yong Kim on Tuesday described the Philippines as the next "Asian miracle" and a global model in fighting corruption, as it emerges from decades as a regional economic laggard. Kim said President Benigno Aquino should take much of the credit for the turnaround, highlighting…
AFP

Yelp - It dances and yells for help, A Shiny Star indeed forever begging for help.. The recent typhoon gave it another excuse!!! Hundreds of thousands of Tent People now have more Companies!!!
Forever Begs

Dunkirk, NY

#2 Jul 16, 2014
Read this: Typhoon Rammasun slams Philippines (14 photos)

A typhoon killed at least 10 people as it churned across the Philippines and shut down the capital, cutting power and prompting the evacuation of almost more than 370,000 people, rescue officials said on Wednesday. The eye of Typhoon Rammasun, the strongest storm to hit the country this year,…
Yahoo News

I saw the pictures of A Shanty Town in Manila...It looks just like the one In Hanoi!!! The can all bark together NOW!
Rule Brittania

Mandaluyong City, Philippines

#3 Jul 16, 2014
Just like the Chinese mainland when it suffers landslides and flooding.... WOOF WOOF. Where is the difference??
Forever Begs

Dunkirk, NY

#4 Jul 16, 2014
Rule Brittania wrote:
Just like the Chinese mainland when it suffers landslides and flooding.... WOOF WOOF. Where is the difference??
There are ten thousands of Han Ban Millionaires just arrived in US...They bought Houses in CA and few other places...

I have not heard of any Filipinos buying houses and never A Millionaire in my life!!
Except Marcos who stole Gold from the locals and his family got arrested in Hawaii for selling Counterfeit Bonds!!!

That is the Difference!!!
Rule Brittania

Mandaluyong City, Philippines

#6 Aug 1, 2014
Lucia Tan (Taiwanese)
Many Pangalabian
Danding Cujuanco
Sy family
Mike Arroyo
Most of the government
Guconwei family
Yuchenco family
Aquino family

FACTS

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#7 Aug 1, 2014
Forever Begs wrote:
<quoted text>
There are ten thousands of Han Ban Millionaires just arrived in US...They bought Houses in CA and few other places...
I have not heard of any Filipinos buying houses and never A Millionaire in my life!!
Except Marcos who stole Gold from the locals and his family got arrested in Hawaii for selling Counterfeit Bonds!!!
That is the Difference!!!
Baaaaaahahahahahahaaaa.

Didn't you know. Californians can't tell the difference between a Filipino and a Chinaman?

Baaaaaaaahahahahahahaaaa.. That is why your numbers are way off.
The Homeless Cheever

Dunkirk, NY

#8 Aug 1, 2014
David Cheever wrote:
<quoted text>
Baaaaaahahahahahahaaaa.
Didn't you know. Californians can't tell the difference between a Filipino and a Chinaman?
Baaaaaaaahahahahahahaaaa.. That is why your numbers are way off.
They can tell who that Homeless Cheever doing on the Street begging!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
seasoned tradelines for sale and they are cheap! (Apr '10) 1 hr Tradeline Supply ... 174
It Is For IRS to Know That David Cheever Has Pl... 9 hr For IRS to Know ... 1
Lori Davidson Needs To Pursue Justice As She Di... 14 hr No Cheever 1
Lori Davidson Should Stay Calm and Behave For H... 16 hr Lori LOL 3
The Mouthy Tillerson Is Wrong On China...Go To ... 20 hr Mouthy Tillerson ... 1
David Cheever Can Flee to Venezuela But He Stil... Tue To Catch Cheever ... 1
David Cheever Has Reached The Historic Notoriet... Aug 14 Cheever Notoriety... 1
More from around the web