FC BG 40+2 from Deutsche Bank - Real offer of Real Provider
Posted in the Banking Forum
#1 Aug 11, 2012
FC BG 40+2% issued from Deutsche Bank - Real Offer of Real Provider - Procedures are quite flexible and realistic.
Minimum contract size will be 500M and Max 50B.
FPA - 0.70% is open starting from you.........
1- Contract is signed then countersigned by Seller
2- Buyer's bank sends 1% via MT 103/23 to Seller's designated bank
3- Seller's bank sends MT 799 Pre-Advice to Buyer's bank
4- Buyer's bank sends 39% ICBPO via MT 799 to Seller's bank
5. Seller's bank sends BG via MT 760
6- Buyer's bank releases ALL payments unconditionally to Seller via 103 and/or Fed Wire Transfer and simultaneously pays 2% consultant fees to Paymasters listed on IMFPA via Fed Wire Transfer
6- Seller's bank sends Original, Hard Copy of BG within 7 banking days of received payments
Long chain of brokers will not be accepted.
Bring real client on-board, no room for flippers or pretender buyers, save your and my time.
for further info contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
#2 Aug 12, 2012
You expect buyer to pay 1% upfront against a contract that is worth nothing but a piece of toilet paper???
Don't say it is a conditional MT103/23,'cos this does not exist! Only in the broker and swindlers' world, never in the real financing world!
So, either you are a cheat, a broker newbie or both!
A financial and legitimate professional you certain are not.
#4 Aug 18, 2012
Need cash money for real deal but have no guarantee. Can you help?
#7 Aug 29, 2012
BG offer: One available right now.(maybe more later)
One came to me for FC BG 54+2 from Deutsche Bank. You buyer won't have to issue pre-advise MT799 first. They will do an ATV and banker-to-banker call for funds verification. Then: Buyer’s Banker.MT799 as follows; The seller sends Commercial Invoice to the buyer to verify complete with Isin/cusip and other verifiable documents. After verification of BG buyer sends to seller’s bank the MT799/ICBPO.
50B with R & E
Nice to finally find a provider that doesn't require MT799 upfront from buyer. Nice they also give ISIN/CUSIP for verification.
email me if interested at Brock.Lepin@yahoo.com
#8 Aug 29, 2012
@ Brock.Lepin@yahoo.com ,
You are so full of it!
i.e. The worst kind.
You think bankers are like you seating on their arse entertaining phone calls and on it to disclose their client confidentiality to the jerk that calls ???
Commercial invoice ... how about one that comes from a company registered in a virtual office somewhere in Amazon ??
Since: Jul 11
#9 Aug 29, 2012
Finally! Someone is being honest.
This person needs a loan and he does not guarantee to pay you back.
Truth at last.
He needs your money and he has nothing to put as payment guarantee.
Might as well ask for donations.
I like his approach. The lender must be willing to donate his money
Since: Jul 11
#10 Aug 29, 2012
LOL! Didn't anyone spotted the biggest red flag? A BG with ISIN / CUSIP codes! LOL !
Ignorance at its best.
Since: Jul 11
#11 Aug 29, 2012
#15 Oct 9, 2012
FC BG 45+2 / SS BG 65+2
1) BUYER SUBMITS LOI WITH FULL BANKING, CIS, FRESH TEAR SHEET OR LATEST BANK STATEMENT, AUTHORITY TO VERIFY FUNDS, PASSPORT COPY, CORPORATE RESOLUTION (WHERE APPLICABLE), NON-SOLICITATION, PROPOSED TRANCHE SCHEDULE AND IMFPA.
(TEAR SHEET/BANK STATEMENT - IS BANK TO BANK)
2) WITHIN 24 HOURS SELLER COMPLETES DUE DILIGENCE AND COUNTERSIGNS LOI WITH FULL BANKING COORDINATES, PASSPORT AND CORPORATE REGISTRATION COPY, AND LODGES WITH BANKERS AND RETURN IT TO BUYER. AND THIS LOI BECOMES AUTOMATICALLY A FULL COMMERCIAL RECOURSE CONTRACT, WHICH BOTH PARTIES SHALL LODGE WITH THEIR RESPECTIVE BANKS.
3) WITHIN 2 BANKING DAYS, SELLER’S ISSUING BANK SENDS RWA OR PRE-ADVISE VIA MT799 OR MT199 TO BUYER NOMINATED BUYER'S BANK AND COPY VIA EMAIL TO xxx (SEE APPENDIX A). SELLER SHALL ALSO PROVIDE A CORPORATE INVOICE COVERING THE AMOUNT OF THE FIRST TRANCHE BEING SOLD TO THE BUYER, VIA EMAIL OR SECURE-FAX AT BO-LEVEL.
4) WITHIN TWO (2) INTERNATIONAL BANKING DAYS UPON RECEIPT AND VERIFICATION OF THE SWIFT MT799 PRE-ADVICE AND CORPORATE INVOICE, BUYER SHALL CAUSE ITS BANK (“BUYER BANK”) TO RESPOND VIA SWIFT MT799 CONFIRMING THAT IT IS READY, WILLING AND ABLE (“RWA”) TO RECEIVE THE BG VIA SWIFT MT760. AT THE SAME TIME, BUYER SHALL INSTRUCT BUYER BANK TO PROVIDE AN IRREVOCABLE CONDITIONAL BANK PAYMENT ORDER (ICBPO) VIA SWIFT MT799 TO SELLER’S DESIGNATED BANK FOR THE GROSS EMISSION AMOUNT (I.E.54 % OF THE FACE VALUE OF THE BG) TO SELLER.
5) WITHIN 2 BANKING DAYS FROM RECEIPT OF BUYER'S MT799 AND ICBPO, THE SELLER'S ISSUING BANK DELIVERS THE BG VIA SWIFT MT760 (SEE APPENDIX C) TO BUYER’S DESIGNATED BANK COORDINATES.
6) WITHIN 3 TO 7 BANKING DAYS, UPON VALIDATION AND AUTHENTICATION OF DELIVERED BG VIA SWIFT MT760, BUYER, SIMULTANEOUSLY, SETTLES PAYMENT OF BG/ AS PER INVOICE PRICE BY SWIFT MT103. BUYER SHALL ALSO TRANFER VIA MT103 THE TWO PERCENT (2%) TO THE BENEFICIARIES BANK COORDINATES AS PROVIDED IN THE FEE PROTECTION AGREEMENT, HEREBY MADE AN INTEGRAL PART OF THIS LOI.
7) WITHIN 7 BANKING DAYS, BG/SBLC HARD COPY DELIVERED BY BANK BONDED COURIER TO BUYER’S DESIGNATED BANK.
8) TRANCHING CONTINUES UNTIL CONTRACT IS FULLY COMPLETED.
#42 Feb 2, 2014
I need real and reputable credit or business partners with financial
I have 2 very good immobile projects with good returns, I want
seriously give both projects purchases and start with a new concept
the lenders for their safety, they can take two projects on their mortgage,
until now, many credit they give have reported to me unfortunately there is no
Honest and Reliable lenders but many scammers lurking in market, I'm 2 times of the Con t Fasche lenders
wen someone white of a real lender please let me know, Thanks, ms.invest @ gmx.ch
#56 Wednesday Mar 4
What we need
FC BG Cash Backed assignable ,Transferable ,Callable
We are company of security house we would like to make business about BG as well we
cannot send LOI or a latter head of company but we can make the transaction bank to bank
So we Need To Have (Head Risk Management Officer bank Contact) as Tel And Email
Than Our bank Officer( Buyer ) will Contact the Officer Bank (seller) To Get the Business Done
FC BG Cash Backed assignable ,Transferable ,Callable with Sum Of
100 Million To 500 Million Every day And We Are Ready To Do 5 BG Every day
For the Business To be Done Just Should We Contact Bank Officer Or Head Risk Management Of the Bank
Because We cannot Deal With Providers or Broker’s Otherwise We will Lose Our License
So We Agreed With Mr Shady that We Will pay 2% Commission For the Intermediate ( Split Or Divided )
between Each other
SKYPE : mahmoud.hassan4482
Add your comments below
|Centreville bank manager arrested on theft charges (Sep '14)||14 hr||Justice||4|
|Elizabeth Warren tells Wall Street: 'Bring it on'||17 hr||Sterkfontein Swar...||3|
|Costco Names Citi, Visa as New Credit Partners||Mar 26||Neveragain||2|
|Harris Sets Up Equipment Financing (Sep '07)||Mar 26||Rose Henderson||3|
|The Press in US needs to have Brain..||Mar 25||To Snub NATO Chief||1|
|The Rise of China began with that Great Han Ban...||Mar 25||HAndersen||2|
|Stay clear of that Dark and Filthy Kenya... The...||Mar 25||A Private Club||2|
Find what you want!
Search Banking Forum Now
Copyright © 2015 Topix LLC