I request Ironsides to look for Overs...

I request Ironsides to look for Overseas Accounts set up by David Cheever

Posted in the Banking Forum

A Justday

Buffalo, NY

#1 Jul 22, 2013
The shrewd and cunning Drit knows well How to Evade the Law...He may have paid IRS on His $ 122 m USD from the received payments of 2011-2012!!

But, the chances are: He also set up Overseas Accounts for other purposes!!

My message to Ironsides: Look carefully at certain Overseas Accounts David Cheever might have set up especially since last Christmas thru Citibank!!! It is the Evidence of Proofs to nail him once for all!!!

Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained: A Historic Turning Point is unfolding in front of our eyes!!!
A Justday

Buffalo, NY

#2 Jul 22, 2013
To set up Accounts of Deposit at Citibank Overseas w/o paying Tax first to IRS is A Federal Crime - A Warning to David Drit!!

In time, An Audit may be necessary for the Senate Judiciary Committee Investigation!!!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#3 Jul 22, 2013
And you think I am not aware of this? You must be under the assumption that rich people become rich by being idiots!

If you think that I do not have an army of consultants (financial, legal, etc.) to help me with my daily financial needs, it tells me that you are poor and you have no clue about how to manage your own wealth....because you don't have any.

The more you try to impress me, the more it shows your misery.
A Justday

Buffalo, NY

#4 Jul 22, 2013
David Cheever wrote:
And you think I am not aware of this? You must be under the assumption that rich people become rich by being idiots!
If you think that I do not have an army of consultants (financial, legal, etc.) to help me with my daily financial needs, it tells me that you are poor and you have no clue about how to manage your own wealth....because you don't have any.
The more you try to impress me, the more it shows your misery.
You are indeed smart...But, the long arms of Law will grab you!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
It is Up to David Cheever to Save Nicole Wheatman 6 hr To Save Nicole 1
Janet Yellen Guided Fed Reserve w/o A Vision.. 9 hr Yellen To Blame 1
The Right Path for Lori Davidson is To Plan Ahe... 11 hr Cheever To Repent 3
David Cheever Is Ruining His only Grand Daughte... 13 hr Cheever To Repent 1
Cheever has Too Much Filth that IRS and US Trea... 14 hr ChiVa Lori 4
I needs to sale me home 14 hr ChiVa Lori 17
Cheever, the Cockroach Can Shower all He Wants ... 15 hr Cockroach Cheever 2
More from around the web