As a lobbyist, David Cheever gave Ben...

As a lobbyist, David Cheever gave Ben Bernanke a watch (II)

Posted in the Banking Forum

A Justday

Dunkirk, NY

#1 Sep 22, 2013
David Cheever, you are truly shrewd and cunning...W/ all the photos I have screened on line, Ben Bernanke never showed off the watch you gave him!!

In fact, he seems to purposely hide his watch in any and all occasions by wearing long sleeve shirts in public...Sometimes, I wonder that he even has a watch on hand!!!

I came to the conclusion: The watch you gave him is a device to bind and diminish his liberty and yield loyalty to your employer and cohorts...Why bother to send a Diamond Rolex that worths $ 450,000 on the wrists of all public figures you are in contact with??

There is a more potent and effective way to send a Gift you called Watch!!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#2 Sep 23, 2013
A Justday wrote:
David Cheever, you are truly shrewd and cunning...W/ all the photos I have screened on line, Ben Bernanke never showed off the watch you gave him!!
In fact, he seems to purposely hide his watch in any and all occasions by wearing long sleeve shirts in public...Sometimes, I wonder that he even has a watch on hand!!!
I came to the conclusion: The watch you gave him is a device to bind and diminish his liberty and yield loyalty to your employer and cohorts...Why bother to send a Diamond Rolex that worths $ 450,000 on the wrists of all public figures you are in contact with??
There is a more potent and effective way to send a Gift you called Watch!!
Rolex watches are dime per dozen. Don't insult the rich with dumb comments.

Location hidden

#3 Sep 23, 2013
Take a closer look at this photo and tell me what type of watch he is wearing (hint: it's not a Timex).

http://forums.watchuseek.com/f2/what-watch-be...
A Justday

Dunkirk, NY

#4 Sep 23, 2013
To David Cheever: You are a cheap and stingy giver..The Diamond Rolex worth $ 450,000 A Piece...Why not ask your golf buddy, Donald Trump??

The fact: You never gave Ben Bernanke just A Watch...You gave him much more than A Watch...Too bad, he never wore that in public appearance (See Google Photos)!

Location hidden

#5 Sep 23, 2013
Who?
A Justday

Dunkirk, NY

#6 Sep 23, 2013
David Cheever wrote:
Who?
Ben Bernanke is shown at least eight photos on Google and none of those up close pictures indicate he was wearing the Watch David Cheever gave him!!! David Cheever, you can wait to the end of the world passed but no show!

As I concluded, your gift Watch is a Device to request a Service on behalf of your employer and the cohorts!

But, Ben Bernanke is way too smart to falling into the trap, you David Cheever set to snare him...

For your Watch is a code Word to remind Ben that the time is now for HIM to show his influence over the US Court System!!!

But, again, he is way too smart for you, David Cheever!!! He has told the world of his personal wealth at $ 2 m only a couple of years ago...
It could not grow to $ 2.5 m and more now w/ your Diamond Watch!!!

Besides, he has a reputation to keep!!

Location hidden

#7 Sep 24, 2013
A Justday wrote:
<quoted text>
Ben Bernanke is shown at least eight photos on Google and none of those up close pictures indicate he was wearing the Watch David Cheever gave him!!! David Cheever, you can wait to the end of the world passed but no show!
As I concluded, your gift Watch is a Device to request a Service on behalf of your employer and the cohorts!
But, Ben Bernanke is way too smart to falling into the trap, you David Cheever set to snare him...
For your Watch is a code Word to remind Ben that the time is now for HIM to show his influence over the US Court System!!!
But, again, he is way too smart for you, David Cheever!!! He has told the world of his personal wealth at $ 2 m only a couple of years ago...
It could not grow to $ 2.5 m and more now w/ your Diamond Watch!!!
Besides, he has a reputation to keep!!
Here is a hint of my political power. Who do you think is going to replace Benjamin? Hint: It's a woman!!
A Justday

Dunkirk, NY

#8 Sep 24, 2013
David Cheever wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is a hint of my political power. Who do you think is going to replace Benjamin? Hint: It's a woman!!
I am impressed...If you said this a week ago, and before Larry Summers decided to quit the race, you are political power is more evident!!!

Too late...Now Bill Clinton made a recommendation two days ahead of you!!!
A Justday

Dunkirk, NY

#9 Sep 24, 2013
To name names is not to endorse!!!

David Cheever has a totally different philosophy - He gave watch and aligned himself with public figures to show his importance and gain favors from his employer!!

Location hidden

#10 Sep 25, 2013
A Justday wrote:
<quoted text>
I am impressed...If you said this a week ago, and before Larry Summers decided to quit the race, you are political power is more evident!!!
Too late...Now Bill Clinton made a recommendation two days ahead of you!!!
Bill can say whatever he wants. I have more leverage than he does. Keep an eye on the news.
A Justday

Dunkirk, NY

#11 Sep 25, 2013
David Cheever wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill can say whatever he wants. I have more leverage than he does. Keep an eye on the news.
Your leverage is that Gift watch...But, it is not working!!! Ben Bernanke refused to wear it...And your tutor, Jack Lew may soon leave office!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
David Cheever Is Having A Epic Legal Battle Wit... Mon All You Dim Wits 1
With Credible Proof + Evidence In IRS File, Dav... Mon Filthy Tepper 1
Cheever Needs To Find The Way To Pay Tax + To G... Mon Filthy Tepper 3
David Tepper Should Close His Mouth On Kodak Ph... Jan 14 For Tepper To Lea... 1
Who Wants Kodak Photo Cyber Currency? Ask Tappe... Jan 14 Dumbo Tepper 3
Gold bars Jan 14 Dumbo Tepper 6
Warning: USFTI (United States Foreign Trade) fr... Jan 14 A Day Dream 6
More from around the web