I will consider An up to $ 1.5 B Donation to Good Cause ....

Posted in the Banking Forum

Thomas T Lee

Buffalo, NY

#1 Jun 16, 2013
Back in 2011, the former CEO of Citigroup offered to mediate the Fraud Law Suit against Citibank..It was a good gesture worthy of my and everyone's effort..

The only inadequacy is the terms of Settlement were not specified and the then CEO, Vikram Pandit did not come on-board w/ enough interest!!

Now, let me declare: The HBU (Han Ban Undertaking) will offer up to $ 1.5 B (Billion Dollars USD) Tax Free for the Donation to A Good Cause under anyone's name including Barack Obama if the Settlement with Citibank is reached in a timely manner (Before the end of July 2013)...

It will help resolve many of the controversial issues surrounding the Fraud on The Courts, and Federal Courts' Fury over David Drit's effort to Obstruct Justice in America..

I will be quite accommodative...Still, Citibank needs to read carefully on the terms of Settlement proposed in my Fraud Suit (12-4956cv) and make the move by sending A Written Agreement..It is your chance to be free of Fraud Charges..Don't hesitate and waste my time and yours AGAIN!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#2 Jun 17, 2013
Hahahahahaa!! Funny!!
Thomas T Lee wrote:
Back in 2011, the former CEO of Citigroup offered to mediate the Fraud Law Suit against Citibank..It was a good gesture worthy of my and everyone's effort..
The only inadequacy is the terms of Settlement were not specified and the then CEO, Vikram Pandit did not come on-board w/ enough interest!!
Now, let me declare: The HBU (Han Ban Undertaking) will offer up to $ 1.5 B (Billion Dollars USD) Tax Free for the Donation to A Good Cause under anyone's name including Barack Obama if the Settlement with Citibank is reached in a timely manner (Before the end of July 2013)...
It will help resolve many of the controversial issues surrounding the Fraud on The Courts, and Federal Courts' Fury over David Drit's effort to Obstruct Justice in America..
I will be quite accommodative...Still, Citibank needs to read carefully on the terms of Settlement proposed in my Fraud Suit (12-4956cv) and make the move by sending A Written Agreement..It is your chance to be free of Fraud Charges..Don't hesitate and waste my time and yours AGAIN!
Thomas T Lee

Buffalo, NY

#3 Jun 17, 2013
Citibank has a choice to make: To Sink or To Float...Give more money to that Dirt is not only a Waste but also add evidence of Fraud...

Ask Drit: How come no one talks to him at Federal Courts now and ever since last week!!!

What happens to my Fraud Suit against John Donahoe + e-Bay!!!
He is become dumb and deaf!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My Advice to David Cheever - To Tell Investigat... 25 min Corrupt Cheever 3
The Scandalous Practice at IRS... 4 hr Jack Lew to Resign 2
Filipino Maids express support for Hong Kong pr... 19 hr Cheever the Blind 23
For your eyes only 21 hr Cheever the Blind 3
Obama may want to build his Library in Africa... 21 hr The Mad Dog Cheever 7
Why would Lori from Yucaipa be so Virulent? 21 hr The Mad Dog Cheever 6
Lori Moore Davidson, your Friend is calling... 21 hr The Mad Dog Cheever 5

Banking People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE