The Wall Street Cheat Sheet and Bond ...

The Wall Street Cheat Sheet and Bond buying...

Posted in the Banking Forum

The Prudent Investor

Dunkirk, NY

#1 Oct 12, 2013
The Wall Street Cheat Sheet is an infamous voice of the devil behind all those liars and cheat...They constantly misguide the investors to take a BATH and endured the huge loss of their savings and hard-earned money!!!

Still, they never touched the US Bonds, why??? Let me paint the picture: If any one w/ Ten Million Dollars in USD bought the US Saving Bonds from Citibank, his money is deemed as good as being stolen by David Cheever and the Bunch!!!

When you tried to make a Redemption any time in the future, Citibank will direct you to US Treasury, and soon, a Swarm of US Treasury Agents will be on your trail and on your tail to apply intimidation and implied threats..

They begin to ask your identity, your source of income, check on your Tax returns and any and all your personal past/ background.. In all, they will practice the Invasion of Privacy but never express the intent + interest to redeem the money you are entitled to!! In a way, they say: Sue me, if you dare!!

If you have Hundred Million Dollars worth of Bonds, you need to be A Top Rate Pro Se, yourself to carry on the Legal Pursuit (For all the legal professionals have been crushed by the US Treasury Agents)...

Then, you will have to face the Federal Judge in the US District court to issue An Order to State: Without his Permission, you can not file any Civil Action Suit against Citibank!!

There is always A David Cheever of the Sort to thwart and to put a Stop to your chance to air the complaints against the Judicial Misconduct Charges against the Judge like RJA..They turn the US Court House into a Chamber of Terror and Horror..No body dares to step in from that moment on.. Prejudice and Injustice prevail in America!!!

For now, the Wall Street left all the money at Government Control like Social Security Trust Fund, the Federal Employees' Pension to be the Reluctant Holders of those Bonds and National Debts (up to Ten Trillion Dollars)...And No one can register A Complaint!! Where is the light at end of A dark and long Tunnel???

The advice to Prudent Investors: Know what you get into before palming off your money!!!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#2 Oct 12, 2013
I always told you. If our parents did not collect on the bonds, when they were due, then, they must be worthless.

Our parents died broke and it appears we will too.
A Justday

Dunkirk, NY

#3 Oct 12, 2013
Thomas T Lee wrote:
I always told you. If our parents did not collect on the bonds, when they were due, then, they must be worthless.
Our parents died broke and it appears we will too.
I wonder how may pennies David Cheever used to buy Bonds...David Cheever is smart and he bought many a cheap watches!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fox Poll Showed That Sex Offender,Roy Moore Is ... 35 min Say No To Moore 1
Thomas Fire Is Just One Example For The Devils ... 3 hr Thomas Fire 1
Russia Has Issued A Serious Warning On Those Fr... 5 hr Russian Warning 1
That Dumb PBS Kept Asking Why China Stopped Mak... 6 hr No Time To Waste 1
It Is Time For David Tax Cheater Cheever To Giv... 19 hr Cheever To Give Up 1
Citigroup Is the King of Deferred Tax Outfit + ... 21 hr Deferred Tax 1
Cheever's Recourse Is To Short Sell Bitcoins Al... Sun Cheever Recourse 1
More from around the web