SBLC FROM BNP Paris/Duetsche Bank /Societe General
Posted in the Banking Forum
#1 Feb 16, 2008
1.APPLICANT COMPLETES THE MOU/APPLICATION TO REQUEST THE LEASE OF THE BANK INSTRUMENT.
2.WITHIN 24 HOURS OF THE RECEIPT AND REVIEW OF THE COMPLETED APPLICATION, ALL REQUIRED DOCUMENTS. AFTER PROVIDER SIGN THIS MOU, HENCE THIS MOU BECOME, BANK INSTRUMENT PROVIDING AGREEMENT WHICH IS A FORMAL AND ENFORCEABLE AGREEMENT BETWEEN BOTH PARTIES. WITH THIS BANK INSTRUMENT PROVIDING AGREEMENT, COPIES OF BOTH PARTIES PASSPORTS MUST BE ATTACHED.
3.APPLICANTS BANK SHALL SEND A RWA LETTER BY SWIFT MT-999, REGARDING ISSUING OF A CONDITIONAL MT103-F23 (11% SERVICE FEE) TO THE PROVIDERS BANK.
4.PROVIDERS BANK WILL VERIFY OF THE APPLICANT BANKS SWIFT MT-999. THE PROVIDERS BANK WILL SEND A PRE-ADVICE OR RWA LETTER VIA SWIFT MT799 TO APPLICANTS BANK WITH THE FEE INVOICE.
5.THE APPLICANTS BANK WILL SEND CONDITIONAL MT-103/F23 TO THE PROVIDERS BANK FOR 11%
6.ONCE ISSUING BANK RECEIVED CONDITIONAL SWIFT MT103/F23 AND VERIFYED THE PROVIDER WILL ISSUE REQUIRED BANK INSTRUMENT TO APPLICANT VIA SWIFT MT 760 TO THE BENEFICIARY.
7.APPLICANT RECIEVE BANK INSTRUMENT VIA SWIFT MT 760, APPLICANT'S BANK WILL RELEASE CONDITIONAL MT103/F23 UNCODITIONALLY FOR 11% LEASING FEES, AS WELL AS 2% BY MT103 TO INTERMEDIATRY BANK FEE WILL BE RELEASED UNDER MFPA WHICH IS TO BE NOTARISED AND LOGDED IN THE BANK OF THE CLIENT.
8.THE BANK INSTRUMENT MUST BE RETURNED UNENCUMBERED, FREE AND CLEAR OF ANY LIENS WIHTIN 15 DAYS OF MUTUALITY DATE.
email : [email protected]
#2 Feb 21, 2008
Who will sign the indemnification?
#3 Dec 21, 2008
Dear Mr./ Ma'am,
I am a Korean who runs an investment company in Europe, I need an
agent who can either discount financial instruments (BG/ SBLC/ MTN/
CD/ PN) which is issued by the world top 80 banks. In addition, an
agent who can sell those instrument and raise fund for investing big
projects including M&A, Energy Project, SOC, and so on.
If you are interested, please contact [email protected]
“Cake or Death?”
Since: Dec 08
#4 Dec 21, 2008
Deutsche Bank faces buyer strike over bond move;
Deutsche Bank is facing the prospect of a buyers strike against its own debt and even debt it tries to sell on behalf of others as investors protest against the banks decision not to redeem a bond deal this week.
The German bank shocked bond and equity investors and raised fears about its own capital strength on Wednesday when it became the first big bank to say it would not repay the 1bn ($1.42bn) bond as expected in January.
The move makes it more likely that other banks will not repay their own extendable so-called hybrid-capital bonds. Such instruments helped banks expand their balance sheets before the financial crisis and have played an important role in shoring them up since.
We are treating this issue very seriously and are extremely disappointed with Deutsche Bank, Richard Thomson, of Henderson Global Investors, said.They consistently led us to believe that these deals would be called and they led us to believe that it was not an economic issue but a reputational issue.
Bonds or paper = MTN's as associated with hybrid capital... LT2
Markets are still coming to terms with Deutsche Banks decision not to call its LT2 bond yesterday. It was a big deal its never happened with these kinds of Lower Tier 2 bonds before.
The market had (reasonably) been expecting DB to call the notes in, at par, on Jan. 16. The bond issue was a 10-year deal, with a call date after 5 years (this January). A callable bond, as a reminder, is a debt that can be redeemed by the issuer prior to maturity normally at a premium. The capital raised goes towards banks Tier 2 capital. Thats obviously different to Tier 1, the important stuff that regulators look at, but it could nevertheless affect it.
#5 Oct 24, 2009
1. Lessor and Lessee execute, sign and initial the Deed of Agreement, which thereby automatically becomes a full commercial recourse contract.
2. Within Five (5) banking days upon successful verification of buyers capability to receive the said BG, Sellers Bank sends Pre-Advice of Bank Guarantee full information by SWIFT MT-799 to Buyers Bank. On receipt of the SWIFT MT-799, Buyers Bank starts verification with Sellers Bank, inclusive of confirming delivery of the BG upon satisfactory verification.
3. Within three (3) banking days the Buyer will arrange their paying bank to deliver Irrevocable Conditional Bank Pay Order (ICBPO) by Swift MT-103/23 in favor of Sellers designated parties to pay the required funds.
4. Within Five (5) banking days upon the arrival of Swift MT-103/23 ICBPO successful verification, Sellers bank will deliver the Bank Guarantee via Swift MT-760 to Buyers designated receiving bank coordinates.
5. Upon successful verification and authentication of the Swift MT-760 of the BG, the Buyers bank will remit the full amount as stated in the ICBPO within Three (3) banking days via Swift to pay the required fund.
6. Within seven (7) banking days after receiving the funds as per ICBPO, the issuing bank sends the original hard copy of the BG to Buyers bank by bank-bonded courier.
7. Any unauthorized calls by any party or its representative lawyers to probes or communication in an improper way to bank(s) in this transaction shall be prohibited.
8. This Letter of Intent is a full recourse commercial commitment governed by the Law of the jurisdiction that both parties reside. This LOI is also governed by the standard under ICC Regulation.
Anybody can do an SBLC based on the procedure above?10+2. for 100M.
If you can do it ASAP e-mail me ; [email protected] Complete file ready to go,
#6 Nov 25, 2009
We are a company in UAE ready to cooperate Contact us to [email protected]
#7 Nov 25, 2009
We are a company in UAE ready to cooperate with you
contact us to [email protected]
#8 Mar 8, 2010
BNP is the worst bank in the world. They really SUCK!
Add your comments below
|Univ. of Hawaii Foundation Can Not Pay Nicole W...||3 hr||The Deadly Warning||1|
|Cheever May Not Like It but He Is Gone Forever..||20 hr||The Deadly Warning||1|
|It is Up to David Cheever to Save Nicole Wheatman||Tue||To Save Nicole||1|
|Janet Yellen Guided Fed Reserve w/o A Vision..||Tue||Yellen To Blame||1|
|The Right Path for Lori Davidson is To Plan Ahe...||Tue||Cheever To Repent||3|
|David Cheever Is Ruining His only Grand Daughte...||Tue||Cheever To Repent||1|
|Cheever has Too Much Filth that IRS and US Trea...||Tue||ChiVa Lori||4|
Find what you want!
Search Banking Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC