bonds & bank instruments monetized - bg, bd, sblc, mtn, cd, offset/intl bonds
Posted in the Banking Forum
Since: Nov 11
#1 Dec 20, 2011
Our firm possesses 20+ Years Experience: Authentic Prompt Efficient Experienced = Bankable Results
We have a Global network that specializes in the MONETIZATION of almost any type of Bank or Financial Instrument worldwide, from 1 Million to 5 Billion Dollars. Unusual bonds and instruments in the form of any currency, from any country are our specialty!
WHAT WE CAN MONETIZE:
-Offset Bonds (Must have Face Value of $1 Billion or more)
- Mexican ("Blueberry", "2-Headed President", "4-Headed President", "Christopher Columbus", & "Napoleon")
-Venezuelan (Bonos Venezolanos)
1/ Bond must be from a Recognized International Bank
2/ Applicant must be the Submitter (Cannot be another Beneficiary)
3/ All Instruments must have a Face Value of $100M and above
WHAT WE NEED:
1/ Customer Information Sheet ("CIS"- Supplied by us)
2/ Bond Owner's Passport
3/ Bond Information:
a) Euroclear Bonds - We need Euroclear pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 14
b) Non-Euroclear Bonds We need FULL Copies of all bond documents (FRONT & BACK)
Email me directly at MattB@BlueBancCapital.com for a confidential, private discussion on your requirements.
I look forward to speaking with you.
BlueBanc Capital 9701 Wilshire Blvd, 10th Floor, Beverly Hills, CA 90212 www.BlueBancCapital.com
#2 Dec 21, 2011
BG/SBLC Specifically for lease from 25 top AA bank, leasing price of 6+2 of face value;
Mr. Ryan Shearwaters
#4 Dec 28, 2011
We are a direct and real buyer BG / SBLC
WE WORK ON THE FOLLOWING PROCEDURE
Instrument: BG (bank guarantee) STAND BY credit (SBLC), CASH-BACK
& Lease BG / SBLC
Term: One (1) year and one (1) DAY
Issuing Bank: HSBC, Barclays, Deutsche Bank, BNP Paribas, & Rated AAA
Age: FRESH CUT, Seasoned
Amount of contract: 10 M MIN-MAX 500 M Euro
Price: on request
Commission: 2%(two percent)1% and 1% BUYER & SELLER side
Payment: BY SWIFT MT-103
Delivery: SWIFT MT 760 / courier within seven (7) business days after receipt of payment.
1. Buyer submits Letter of Intent (LOI) to the Seller, including details of the company.
2. Seller assures the LOI and return it to the buyer with detailed information about the financial instrument and it automatically becomes a complete LOI commercial contract.
3. Within two (2) banking days Seller's bank sends BG Pre-Advice via SWIFT MT-799 in the Buyer's bank
4. Within two (2) business days after receipt of the preliminary consultation on SWIFT MT-799, the Buyer instructs his bank to send SWIFT MT-799 with confirmation of acceptance of financial instruments and guarantees payment to the Buyer after verification MT760 within 5 (five) bank days.
5. Seller's bank sends the BG by SWIFT MT-760 in the Buyer's bank.
6. Buyer's bank checks and verifies the received BG through the SWIFT MT-760 and send the payment via SWIFT MT-103 to the Seller within 5 (five) days from the international banking, and at the same time pays 1% of the nominal value of each tranche, as payment for consulting services / commissions, in accordance with the Agreement Irrevocable Master Fee Protection and method of payment is an integral part of this agreement.
7. Seller's Bank within seven (7) international banking days from receipt of full payment of the invoice, send hard copy of the original BG Bank bond to the Buyer by courier.
Payment to escrow account and 103/23 and any payment for the cost of production company BG buyer's will not.
To answer real and existing entities.
Please send your procedures on my e-mail: finance-investments @rambler.ru
#8 Jan 7, 2012
We have direct providers of Fresh Cut BG, SBLC and MTN which are specifically for lease. Our bank instrument can be engaged in PPP Trading, Discounting, Signature Project(s) such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Telecommunication, Construction of Dams, Bridges, Real Estate and all kind of projects. We do not have any broker chain in our offer neither do we get involved in chauffer driven offers. We deliver with time and precision as set forth in our agreement. Our terms and Conditions are reasonable, below is our instrument description.
DESCRIPTION OF INSTRUMENTS:
1. Instrument: Bank Guarantee (BG/SBLC)
2. Total Face Value: Min of 1M Euro/USD (Ten Million Euro/USD) to Max of 5B Euro/USD (Five Billion Euro/USD).
3. Issuing Bank: HSBC, London or Deutsche Bank Frankfurt or any Top 25 WEB
4. Age: One Year, One Day
5. Leasing Price: 5.0% of Face Value plus (0.5+X)% commission fees to brokers.
6. Delivery: SWIFT TO SWIFT.
7. Payment: MT-103.
8. Hard Copy: Bonded Courier within 7 banking days.
All relevant business information will be provided upon request.
If Interested kindly contact me via Email:~ email@example.com
Durban, South Africa
#11 Jan 11, 2012
Please could u provide me with info on our to go about being trained to sell bonds and build ur data base and if u have the client base to sell to who do approach to initiate the transaction @ what comm. Email :firstname.lastname@example.org
#12 Jan 17, 2012
We want to buy next financial instruments:
Instrument : Bank Guarantee (BG) CASH BACKED - Format ICC 458/500
Age : Fresh Cut or Slightly Seasoned
Interest Rate : Zero Percent (0%)
Term : One (1) Year and One (1) Day
Issuing Banks : HSBC PLC, BARCLAYS, DEUTSCHE BANK, BNP PARIBAS or other bank rating AA or AAA
Maximum Gross price: 50 Percent, including 2% Commissions.
Commissions: Two percent (2%) of Face Value, equally shared by both parties intermediaries.
Currency : European Community Currency (EURO)
Contract Amount : 50 Billion with R&E to 200 Billion
Denominations: 500M or by request
Subsequent Tranches : Euro 500M or as otherwise mutually agreed
Mode of Payment : SWIFT (MT103)
Delivery : SWIFT MT-760 only followed by Hardcopy to be delivered via Bank courier within seven (7) banking days
We can also buy MTN (1 year) amount is the same as BG and at an acceptable procedure
TRANSACTION PROCEDURES (agreement with our bank):
1. Buyer sends letter of intent (LOI) to the Seller. The LOI should contain copies of Buyers passport, Companys resolution if required and Clients Information Sheet (CIS).
2. Within 24 hours Seller countersigns LOI and returns to Buyer with Details of Issuing bank, passport copy, etc. This LOI automatically becomes a full commercial recourse contract. Both parties shall lodge the executed contract with their respective banks.
3. Within 24-48 Banking hours Buyer arranges and confirms window time (with its bank officer) for Sellers BG Issuing Bank Officer to contact Buyer's Bank Officer by direct bank phone. During this bank-to-bank phone call, BG Issuing Bank Officer will confirm if Buyer and its Bankers are Ready, Willing and Able to receive and fund SWIFT BG MT760.
4. Within 24 hours Sellers bank shall sends MT-199 Pre-advice or MT-799 Pre-advice to Buyers bank.(Pre- advice shall be valid for (4) four banking days only).
5. Within 1-12 banking hours, Seller shall send copy of the MT-199 or MT-799 Pre-advice to the Buyer for confirmation. Buyers bank confirms Pre-advice. Buyers bank shall reply in kind (MT-199 ICBPO or MT-799 ICBPO) to Sellers bank for the entire amount due to Seller, and all Intermediary Consultancy Fees, confirming Ready, Willing and Able to receive and fund Sellers MT-760.
6. Within 12 banking hours, Sellers Bank shall send the Instrument by MT-760. Buyers bank confirms and verifies BG/SBLC MT760 and opens up the credit line / Loan for the Buyer;
7. Buyer shall within 1-10 Banking days pay Seller Total Fees and Consultants commission fees by MT-103 Fed Wire after receiving Hard Copy.(Should Buyer default to pay the fees to the Seller and the Intermediaries fees as agreed on this contract within allowed number of days on confirmation of Swift MT-760, Seller shall instruct the issuing bank to put a claim on the BG/SBLC thereby forcing the Buyer's bankers to return the BG/SBLC swift MT-760 to the issuing Bank.)
8. Within 7 banking days after receiving of full payment for BG and Consultants commission, Hard copy will be sent to Buyer bank by bank-bonded courier
9. Any unauthorized calls by any party or its representative lawyers to probes or communication in an improper way to bank(s) in this transaction shall be prohibited and contract terminated.
10. This Letter of Intent is a full recourse commercial commitment governed by the Law of the jurisdiction that both parties reside and standards under ICC Regulation.
Since: Dec 11
#14 Jan 17, 2012
If they are onscreen and owned, there is no problem with monetization and placing them into trade or just selling and buying them.
#20 Mar 6, 2012
Direct to AAA provider of FC BG.
If still buying, please contact:
#45 Aug 18, 2012
Instrument Type: Bank Guarantee (BG)- CASH BACKED- Format ICC 758
Term : One (1) year and one (1) day
Age : Fresh Cut / Newly Issued
Issuing Bank : GERMANY
Interest Rate: Zero percent (0%)
Price: Forty-Nine Percent (49%) plus Two Percent (2%)
Contract amount: FIFTY Billion Euro (50,000,000,000) plus R&E
First Tranche: EUR 500 Million (500,000,000.00) or AS AGREED
Denominations:500M or by request.
Consultant Fees: Buyer and Seller Sides Share Two Percent (2%) Equally.
Delivery: Pre-Advice First SWIFT via MT799, MT-760 to Buyers bank with
Hard Copy to follow in five (5) banking days by bank bonded courier.
Payment: By unconditional SWIFT Wire Transfer MT-103.
Cirmondial Group Corporation
Mrs Georges MPANDI
#62 Nov 25, 2012
From 500MM up to 40.000MM
San Gwann, Malta
#63 Nov 28, 2012
Andrew, on the BG ICC 758 format, please contact me at email@example.com
#130 Sep 27, 2013
we require Euro200m for our solar power project,Plz send me the DOA and other details
Add your comments below
|The Short Lived Intrusion To S. China Sea Expos...||1 hr||Lori Davidson||2|
|DC Trump Needs To Learn That Starving Greeks Ar...||2 hr||Let Greeks In||1|
|Russia Is Prepared Ahead For Any Confrontation ...||15 hr||The Dossier From ...||1|
|The Filthy Agents at Yahoo News Can Visit Zuma ...||21 hr||Black Zuma||1|
|That Filthy and Low Down Zuma GDP Is The Last H...||22 hr||Black Zuma GDP||1|
|DC Trump's Plan To Meet Kim of N. Korea Needs T...||Sun||What Kim Wants||1|
|US Fishing Fleet Can Float + Wander Along The S...||Sun||The Dumbos||2|
Find what you want!
Search Banking Forum Now
Copyright © 2017 Topix LLC