Looking for the 'Gatekeeper' to this ...

Looking for the 'Gatekeeper' to this CMO To Trade Program

Posted in the Banking Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Trade Platform1

UK

#1 Jun 18, 2010
I am looking for the 'Gatekeeper' who is DIRECT to the Trader for this CMO To Trade Program (below), if you are same, please leave your email address and I will contact you privately regarding a Client.

Thank you.

==========

CMO Platform

The program, despite rumors and common belief about CMOs right now, allows the client to take their asset the CMO and use it to trigger a sizable credit line for the trader to take into trade. This allows the client to participate in a program at a lower investment than would normally be required to trade at this
magnitude. On an average, historically, the trader is prepared to secure ten percent loan to value (LTV) against the original face value of the CMO. Using an original face value of one billion USD ($1B) the client would trigger one hundred million USD ($100M) for trade.

This credit line is then used by the trader, in their platform, to produce estimated returns, based upon a contractual minimum of forty percent (40%) PER WEEK, on the 100 million dollars. This profit is paid to the client weekly to an approved bank account of the client's choosing. This trade will continue for the time period of 40 weeks. During this time, the client's CMO will be blocked in their own account and not moved providing security for the client and the client will still receive the coupon they are already receiving by owning the CMO. The trade will not affect that.

OPTION 1

For a client that has an existing CMO:
Required CMO amount is a Minimum $1B ORIGINAL ISSUE VALUE
CMO will monetize at 10%
Required CMO AAA Rated
It will pay out a guaranteed min. 40% PER WEEK, but in reality, it pays at least double 80-100%
The 40% is a contractual minimum. The contract will be between the client and the US based trade group.

It is a 40 week trade, paying out every Friday
There is the possibility of Rolls & Extensions; however that will need to be discussed between client and trade group.

Once the client passes compliance they will be working directly with the trader.
The only thing the client would need to do is fill out the trader approved compliance package and submit it with the CMO prospectus documents and most recent screen shots.

OPTION 2

We can also take anyone direct to a Security House and purchase a $1B AAA rated CMO for $1M and place it on the program that will monetize it for $100M, paying out the guaranteed min. 40% per week.

The client would need to fill out the trader approved compliance package and provide a $1M POF. The trader will explain the rest, they are willing to even take the client to the Security House and help them purchase the CMO if needed, the only requirement is that it is AAA and before you even buy it, the trader will guarantee you he will monetize it. We can get screen shots of the CMO and have the client approve it before the purchase as well.
Margaret

Kraków, Poland

#3 Jun 21, 2010
Trade Platform1 wrote:
I am looking for the 'Gatekeeper' who is DIRECT to the Trader for this CMO To Trade Program (below), if you are same, please leave your email address and I will contact you privately regarding a Client.
Thank you.
==========
CMO Platform
The program, despite rumors and common belief about CMOs right now, allows the client to take their asset the CMO and use it to trigger a sizable credit line for the trader to take into trade. This allows the client to participate in a program at a lower investment than would normally be required to trade at this
magnitude. On an average, historically, the trader is prepared to secure ten percent loan to value (LTV) against the original face value of the CMO. Using an original face value of one billion USD ($1B) the client would trigger one hundred million USD ($100M) for trade.
This credit line is then used by the trader, in their platform, to produce estimated returns, based upon a contractual minimum of forty percent (40%) PER WEEK, on the 100 million dollars. This profit is paid to the client weekly to an approved bank account of the client's choosing. This trade will continue for the time period of 40 weeks. During this time, the client's CMO will be blocked in their own account and not moved providing security for the client and the client will still receive the coupon they are already receiving by owning the CMO. The trade will not affect that.
OPTION 1
CMO will monetize at 10%
Required CMO AAA Rated
It will pay out a guaranteed min. 40% PER WEEK, but in reality, it pays at least double 80-100%
The 40% is a contractual minimum. The contract will be between the client and the US based trade group.
There is the possibility of Rolls & Extensions; however that will need to be discussed between client and trade group.
Once the client passes compliance they will be working directly with the trader.
The only thing the client would need to do is fill out the trader approved compliance package and submit it with the CMO prospectus documents and most recent screen shots.
OPTION 2
We can also take anyone direct to a Security House and purchase a $1B AAA rated CMO for $1M and place it on the program that will monetize it for $100M, paying out the guaranteed min. 40% per week.
The client would need to fill out the trader approved compliance package and provide a $1M POF. The trader will explain the rest, they are willing to even take the client to the Security House and help them purchase the CMO if needed, the only requirement is that it is AAA and before you even buy it, the trader will guarantee you he will monetize it. We can get screen shots of the CMO and have the client approve it before the purchase as well.
Dear Sir,
Please contact me at margaretneratyahoodotcom
Dr Howard

Memphis, TN

#4 Jul 27, 2010
I have great interest in your program and platform, as I own my own CMOS. Please contact me [email protected]
madamx

AOL

#6 Jul 28, 2010
To TRADE PLATFORM 1
I enjoyed reading your information regarding
Trade Platform........I'm a Commercial Loan Consultant and have Clients who are interested in
Trade Platform with valuable Assets and would appreciate any and all information you can give me on finding the right Trade Platform for my Clients
Are you excepting new Clients ?
Question: How is a Consultant Compensated ? is this
done through a Pay Master ? Thank You for advice and information........[email protected] l.com
BS Spotter

Bellflower, CA

#7 Jul 28, 2010
LOL !!

Of course everyone is direct to "that trading platform group" !

Good luck.

Since: Aug 10

United States

#8 Aug 25, 2010
How can I contact this platform? Pls send me information ... to [email protected]

Thanks
DOUG
BS Spotter

Bellflower, CA

#9 Aug 27, 2010
The blind leading the blind...or is it, dumb and dumber..?

"Disappointment" is coming !

Since: Jul 09

Chicago

#10 Sep 1, 2010
I know of only one person who has ever been paid by a platform that is similar to what is posted. I can put you in touch with her. I have verified she is being paid currently

Contact me at [email protected]
The Voice of Reason

Snellville, GA

#11 Sep 1, 2010
I'm pretty sure it is dumb or dumber. IF someone told you that he/she is being paid on a trading platform - they are lying and apart of the scam!
David

Crewe, UK

#12 Oct 10, 2010
Hello,

If you are looking for a CMO trade program contact me davidideasman=aol.com The equals sign is to fool bots, you know what goes in there)
Trade Platform1 wrote:
Thank you.
==========
CMO Platform
OPTION 1
CMO will monetize at 10%
Required CMO AAA Rated
OPTION 2
Lee

Brooklyn, NY

#13 Dec 10, 2010
Anyone looking who has cash or MTN/BG that you can show you are the owner of and wish to enter into a PPP. contact me at [email protected] I am direct to a trader will have to be able to get your bank office on the phone with the trader.
have to agree

Houston, TX

#14 Dec 10, 2010
there is no cmo trading program. you are wasting your time.
BS Spotter

Bellflower, CA

#15 Dec 10, 2010
It is cash what triggers the trading transaction!
FAIRYTALE COMETRUE

Ireland

#16 Dec 11, 2010
have to agree wrote:
there is no cmo trading program. you are wasting your time.
That is not true, There is CMO trading program, but YOU will never find it.
William H Steiner

Panama

#18 Mar 20, 2011
Before I post this here on this Thread, be assured the BS Spotter is correct..100% It is the cash that triggers the trading transaction.
William H Steiner

Panama

#19 Mar 20, 2011
Collateralized Mortgage Obligations (CMO’s)

Acceptable Institutions: JP Morgan, Credit Suisse, Bank of America, Goldman Sachs, Freddie Mac, Fannie Mae, and Ginnie Mae.

The necessary documents required for submission are as follows:
1. Passport (Color Copy of photo page and signature)
2. Client Information Sheet/Authorization to Verify, Non Solicitation, etal
3. Screen Shots of CMO
4. Bank Statement where the securities are lodged

* All documents must be in original color scanned PDF file and all signatures must be in blue.

The country in which the monetizing will be carried out depends on the type and issuer of the CMO.

A. Freddie Mac & Fannie Mae and Ginnie Mae will be monetized in United States

B. JP Morgan, Credit Suisse, Bank of America, Goldman Sachs, will be monetized in Hong Kong.

Instructions: Clients must move CMO's to the brokerage firm of the trader, into a new account under the clients’ full control.

Acceptance Procedure: A terms and conditions sheet will be presented in writing within 24 hours of confirmation, with full details of the amount to be monetized and profit sharing of generated income for a period of 10 months.

The disbursement of profits will be either weekly, or monthly, depending on the size and type of the CMO. This will all be clearly stated in the Term sheet.

In the case of rejection you will also receive a written correspondence either way. We reserve the right to decline or accept new clients without recourse.

A simple fee agreement will be executed once both parties have approved and agreed to the terms. A formal trade contract will then be completed and signed within 24 hours. The trade will commence as quickly as possible after this trade contract is signed.

Upon completion of the 13 month contract the CMO will be returned unencumbered to the owner.

If you require any further assistance or information please email me in complete confidence at [email protected]

* The information contained herein is not for the purpose of solicitation of funds or any offering, but is aimed at providing general information.
Andrew

Sylmar, CA

#20 May 11, 2011
E-mail: [email protected]

I'm sell them to you directly
Trade Platform1 wrote:
Thank you.
==========
CMO Platform
OPTION 1
CMO will monetize at 10%
Required CMO AAA Rated
OPTION 2
Nitpicker

Gretna, LA

#21 Sep 8, 2011
Scammers and Want-to-Be's:

CMO is a widely traded security regulated by the SEC. Licensed security traders must be involved in the process. CMO also has 1 year seasoning requirement before resell, so the 40 week cash payout does not come from a CMO trade. Any cash made available from CMO is through interest payments and monetization (access a line of credit, which has to be repaid).

Also, real performers don't just post guidelines online. This is to prevent competitors and scammers to copy / paste and make changes to attract different clientele which dilutes the market. Successful business don't post their business plans and strategies for the general public.
Monetary Strategies

Delray Beach, FL

#22 Jan 5, 2012
Ongoing and Proven CMO program. Performing continuously since early 2011- CMO owner remains in total control. No movement of the Instrument Required!
• The CMO non recourse loan …very lucrative and safe offering
• An opportunity to earn $ Millions annually from an otherwise basically non performing asset
• Client deals directly with Asset Manager after submission of Documents to us
• A major Asset Manager provides client with a 'non-recourse' loan of approximately $4.2M Monthly (or more) net to the Client monthly per $1B CMO. 12 month program duration.
• The client maintains total control of the instrument. No CMO Movement required
• Simple Docs. and Entry requirements
• Ten days to contract. 30 days thereafter for first months payout
• No Project requirements
• AAA CMOs and SBAs accepted.
• For more information contact:

[email protected]

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#23 Jan 6, 2012
The asset does not move? The owner keeps the asset? The lender will release millions because they are idiots?

So, let's see if I understand your post.

1. I need money and I need it now. I own a $20,000 Rolex watch. I drive to the pawn shop and the pawn shop clerk looks at my watch and makes me an offer of $4,000 I take the $4,000 and the watch and I drive home.

2. The pawn shop shows on his books that he is out of $4,000 and has nothing as collateral or payment guarantee.

3. Since I know the pawn shop has nothing of mine, I take the same watch to another pawn shop hoping to find another fool willing to part with its money.

4. I repeat this action as many times as possible.

Duh!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
David Cheever Will be Awarded $ 180 m To Nab Mi... 13 hr An Offer to Cheever 1
The Devastation of America is Coming... 14 hr The Serious Warning 1
Cheever Bed Bug Calls Alarmed Nicole Wheatman t... 16 hr Nicole Confessed 1
Cheever May Not Like It but He Is Gone Forever.. 16 hr Fugitive Cheever 6
Those Who Stole and Robbed The Lee Family Wealt... 16 hr Lucifer Got Cheever 5
Any gay man in this forum? 16 hr Lucifer Got Cheever 2
Lucifer, The Night Crawler Took Rabbit Cheever ... 21 hr Lucifer Got Cheever 1
More from around the web