Many a law suits filed by lawyers inc...

Many a law suits filed by lawyers including ACLU missed the point!!!

Posted in the Banking Forum

A Justday

Buffalo, NY

#1 Jul 6, 2013
I noticed all the suits filed against Jacob Lew + IRS missed the point...Try to demand A Sizable Punitive Monetary Damages!

Those lawyers became narrow minded...It explains why no Defendant even bothers to respond...To vacate them including Jacob Lew is beyond the Courts' domain of Power!

Let us hope: Some of the Conservative groups read my post and learn to file A Suit better and more effectively!!

And my $ 260 m fraud case against John Donahoe of e-Bay shall show the way!! Just wait!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#2 Jul 7, 2013
A Justday wrote:
I noticed all the suits filed against Jacob Lew + IRS missed the point...Try to demand A Sizable Punitive Monetary Damages!
Those lawyers became narrow minded...It explains why no Defendant even bothers to respond...To vacate them including Jacob Lew is beyond the Courts' domain of Power!
Let us hope: Some of the Conservative groups read my post and learn to file A Suit better and more effectively!!
And my $ 260 m fraud case against John Donahoe of e-Bay shall show the way!! Just wait!
Licensed lawyers need to learn from an old man, who thinks he knows about the law, because he has access to "Google" ? LOL!!!

Did you already forget about your dumb filings and why all of them have been thrown out by the courts?

Remind me. What is the definition of "Insanity" ?
A Justday

Buffalo, NY

#3 Jul 7, 2013
I passed my posting to ACLJ (American Center for Law and Justice ACLJ) for consideration!!!

Let us wait for their response!!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#4 Jul 7, 2013
A Justday wrote:
I passed my posting to ACLJ (American Center for Law and Justice ACLJ) for consideration!!!
Let us wait for their response!!
Hahahaha....why don't you send it to the Vatican too?
A Justday

Buffalo, NY

#5 Jul 7, 2013
Did I say not to deal with the Insane like you earlier?? Final episode!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Comparing to David Cheever, DC Trump Is A Big L... 11 hr Trump Admits Defe... 1
David Cheever Lied To IRS In Order Not To Pay T... 13 hr Cheever Lied 1
IRS Should Look Into David Cheever's Account in... 15 hr Open Insult To IRS 1
US Is Filled With Beggars from Irish, Scots and... 16 hr Negro Cheever 3
US Is A Land Of Filth, Let Rapist Harvey Weinst... 16 hr Negro Cheever 3
Want to know how the world will change? Check t... 16 hr Negro Cheever 2
Let China Show You What Super Power Means in Th... 20 hr Prosperity in China 1
More from around the web