LTN for sale with SKR full banking r...

LTN for sale with SKR full banking responsibility at Deutsche Bank in Germany

Posted in the Banking Forum

Mr Isaac

George Town, Cayman Islands

#1 Sep 27, 2013
I have access to an LTN on deposit at Deutsche Bank in Starnberg Germany that has SKR with FULL BANKING RESPONSIBILITY. The seller's authorized signatory has informed me that they can send an MT543. Again to reitorate seller can send an MT543. The seller does not have the funds to send an MT542 but can do so if an investor or buyer wishes to pay those fees. So the procedure is either MT543 sent from seller or table top closing or MT542 once buyer or investor pays fees. The SKR has a face value of 1.26B EUROS and it comes with full banking responsibility. Please advise if your buyer can purchase under this procedure and only respond if they can purchase via the procedures stated above. they will not change. if otherwise do not respond please!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
John

Victoria, Canada

#3 Oct 6, 2013
Mr. Isaac, er, Mr. Scammer,

Nice slimey offer!

LOL.

Mr. Isaac = Fraud Artist
ganesh

Salem, India

#6 May 2, 2014
i have some doubt in SKR trading process. wt is producer for the business. how many days should take for SKR business..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
It Takes A Rock Or Two To Wipe Out all Those Fi... 23 hr New Deli Ghost 2
Those Dirt Poor Indians Can Bury Themselves in ... Thu The Seven Sins ... 1
seasoned tradelines for sale and they are cheap! (Apr '10) Thu Tradeline Supply ... 174
It Is For IRS to Know That David Cheever Has Pl... Wed For IRS to Know ... 1
Lori Davidson Needs To Pursue Justice As She Di... Aug 16 No Cheever 1
Lori Davidson Should Stay Calm and Behave For H... Aug 16 Lori LOL 3
The Mouthy Tillerson Is Wrong On China...Go To ... Aug 16 Mouthy Tillerson ... 1
More from around the web