Let me decode the Origin of 45 mm Sil...

Let me decode the Origin of 45 mm Silver Dollar Coins of China...

Posted in the Banking Forum

Han Ban Lee

Buffalo, NY

#1 May 9, 2013
The Warring Era of Warlords when Petchili bonds were issued...Before the Note Suspension in 1916, those Bonds were supposed to be redeemed with Silver Bullion and or Silver Dollar Coins in 1880s-1910s China...

The feudalism and corruption were rampant...The regular issuance of Silver Dollar Coins were of 39 mm size...In between, 45 mm Copper coins (Silver Dollars) were minted at beginning of time as a scheme to defraud investors and all citizens in China alike as the Real Silver Dollar Coins...

As a mater of fact, those Copper Coins were inscribed with the identical features of the 39 mm Silver Dollars with One Tael Silver and other identifiable features...They are not the replicas or counterfeits but the official coins in circulation!

In the confusion, a number of regions have actually minted the real 45 mm Silver Dollar Coins along with the 45 mm Copper coins..

It explains the rarity and the valuable Auction Worth of those 45 mm Silver Dollar Coins from the Warring Era of Warlords in 1880s-1910s China!

Few paid attention on e-Bay auction as recent as March, 2013..I bought a few on-line to join my sizable collections of them!

Han Ban Lee
Han Ban Lee

Buffalo, NY

#2 May 9, 2013
Because of the Note Suspension was officially implemented in 1916 China, all Petchili Bond holders and collectors may want to collect the respective 39 mm and 45 mm Silver Dollar Coins instead...

In fact, the corresponding 45 mm Copper Coins may also be a good investment vehicle as well!

Han Ban Lee

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Old Fishing Boats Of US Again Suffered The ... 3 hr It Takes A Tug Bo... 1
I Say Thanks + Wish the Performers in The Confu... 7 hr Many Thanks 1
Crook Fisher Tried to Lie For David Cheever.. W... Fri The Crook Fisher 1
The Fakers In The West Are Known To Steal and R... Fri All Fakers 1
David Bit Con Cheever's Dream To Be Super Rich ... Fri Liar Fisher 3
How Long Could David Cheever Stay Above The Law... Fri Cheating Game 3
Peter Ozimba (Jul '12) Thu Ramon Grullon 5
More from around the web