PURCHASE_MTN_FC_34+1- Buyside ONLY_LOI_
MONETIZE AT 75% NON RECOURSE FORGIVEABLE LOAN
Purchase HSBC Fresh Cut Cash Backed Medium Notes (MTN) 34+ 1 Buyside ONLY
Monetize MTN at 75% in a Non Recourse- Forgiven Loan
Term: Ten (10) years and one (1) day,
Age: Fresh Cut
Contract: USD 5 Billions (USD 5,000,000,000.00) with Rolls and Extensions
34% or better plus 1% Commission Fee to be paid, to Buy Side ONLY
Tranche: 100 M USD Minimum or more as agreed
1) Management authorization to invest
2) Authorization Bond Power
3) Indemnification and Attestation
4) Corporate Board Resolution
5) Non Solicitation Statement
6) Authority to Verify Funds for first tranche document
7) Buyer must submit a MT103/23 for first tranche to Seller.
Settlement: Buyer purchases MT103 first tranche. Follow on tranche could be via Brussels Euroclear.
1. Buyer submits his Letter of Intent to MTN Seller/Provider with full banking details, including Text, SWIFT 103/23 Field accepted, a Corporate Board Resolution authorizing the transaction and the signatory (if applicable), Client Information Sheet, Buyer's Passport and Authority to Verify (ATV) or Proof of Funds (Tear Sheets, Bank Comfort Letter signed by two bank officers), a letter of Non-Solicitation of Funds and MFPA
2. Seller countersigns the LOI and returns to Buyer with sellers company registration number and signatorys passport, and this LOI automatically becomes a full commercial recourse contract. Both parties shall lodge the executed contract to their respective banks.
3. Both sides lodge the signed agreement with their respective banks.
4. The seller sends MT760 and the Buyer sends the payment by MT103
5. This procedure to be repeated for future tranches. Follow on tranche could be via Brussels Euroclear.
6. All intermediaries to be paid simultaneously at every tranche.
Our Full Banking Details, signed Authorization to verify and our signed Affidavit of Non- Solicitation of funds are enclosed with this Letter of Intent. I understand that the above information will be held in strict confidence. Time is of the essence. I await your approval and reply.
Buyer has at their option to opt for a Non Recourse-Forgivable Loans on
Bank Instruments @ up to 75% OF Face Value
Monetization of Bank Instruments For A Non-Recourse Forgivable Loan
SPECIAL NOTE: If an instrument is on Euro Clear it has to be on the Public Screen. Instruments in Interbank screen are not accepted as the lender can not issue a Screen/Block and Pay on the interbank screen. If the instrument is not on Euro Clear or DTC in some cases the lender can accept the instrument via MT 760.
This is quite extraordinary that an instrument can be monetized thru a loan at up to 75% of face and then the loan is forgiven !!! This group has a long performing history.
Our Lender is providing a non-recourse forgivable loan on a cash backed prime bank instruments . An A rated asset backed corporate bond that is trading on the public market may also qualify for the loan. The Lender will provide a loan of up to 75% LTV on the face value of the paper.
HOW TO START:
Copy of the front and back
The preferred Bank lender chooses is HSBC for a Ledger to Ledger transaction.
THIS IS VERY QUICK AND CLIENT WILL RECEIVE FUNDS IN 5 DAYS AFTER THE INSTRUMENT LODGED. ONCE CLIENT HAS CASH FROM FIRST PAYOUT THEY CAN TAKE THE CASH TO TRADE OR PURCHASE ADDITIONAL MTN INSTRUMENTAS.
Please advise if you have any questions.
EMAIL 1: REPLY2ROBERT@STRICKLANDASSOCIA TESLLC.COM
EMAIL 2: STRICKLANDASSOCIATESLLC94539@G MAIL.COM
EMAIL 3: STRICKLAND_ASSOCIATES@YAHOO.CO M
DATE/TIME POSTING: WEDNESDAY 20 JULY 2011 @4:54 AM