mtn buyer fc or ss from a top 10 bank
Posted in the Banking Forum
Since: Apr 11
#1 Apr 19, 2011
Seeking real contracts from bank officer or commitment holder with either a prospectus or direct bank officer only pls no brks!
Our foundation has 500M in a German bank and can show a bank statement. Either myself or my attorney will show up for at the TTM in bank to conclude transaction.
We due not distribute our info on the net. We are real and looking for real MTN portfolio.
Contact us ASAP.
SERIOUS INQUIRY'S ONLY
#3 Apr 20, 2011
I can but you in touch direct with mandate to commitment , pls contact me [email protected]
regards and thanks
#5 Apr 20, 2011
If your funds are at either Deutsche Bank or Dresdner, you do not need to come to this board. They can introduce you directly.
#6 Apr 20, 2011
Kindly let us know how you want to conduct the transaction at [email protected]
#7 Apr 22, 2011
You end your post by saying contact us ASAP but you dont leave an email address? How does someone contact you ASAP without a contact email address?
If you are real contact me @ [email protected]
Saint Louis, MO
#8 Apr 26, 2011
MTN buyer..I can connect you directly to trader mandate,you will need to be direct.If serious. email..gatewaycapital_kb@yahoo .com
Since: Sep 10
#9 Apr 26, 2011
I can buy those notes but not body here wants to show credentials is funny they want me to show all my info and I'm the buyer I thing that I need to see what I'm going to bay first or maybe I'm wrong
#11 Apr 28, 2011
Hi - can you write me an email with what exactly you are looking for?
I will send you then one or two offers.
Thanks prima4 at libero dot it
Since: Sep 10
#12 Apr 28, 2011
hi Mara but I can understand your email my [email protected]
Since: Nov 09
Chiang Mai, Thailand
#13 Apr 29, 2011
If you are the buyer and you will contact me immediately, i will forward to you the purchase agreement for your consideration and signature. Send me an email to: [email protected] You will not be disappointed. Can I hear from you ASAP? Thanks, Dr. Tan
Since: Oct 07
Fremont, CA 94555
#15 Jul 20, 2011
PURCHASE_MTN_FC_34+1- Buyside ONLY_LOI_
MONETIZE AT 75% NON RECOURSE FORGIVEABLE LOAN
Purchase HSBC Fresh Cut Cash Backed Medium Notes (MTN) 34+ 1 Buyside ONLY
Monetize MTN at 75% in a Non Recourse- Forgiven Loan
Term: Ten (10) years and one (1) day,
Age: Fresh Cut
Contract: USD 5 Billions (USD 5,000,000,000.00) with Rolls and Extensions
34% or better plus 1% Commission Fee to be paid, to Buy Side ONLY
Tranche: 100 M USD Minimum or more as agreed
1) Management authorization to invest
2) Authorization Bond Power
3) Indemnification and Attestation
4) Corporate Board Resolution
5) Non Solicitation Statement
6) Authority to Verify Funds for first tranche document
7) Buyer must submit a MT103/23 for first tranche to Seller.
Settlement: Buyer purchases MT103 first tranche. Follow on tranche could be via Brussels Euroclear.
1. Buyer submits his Letter of Intent to MTN Seller/Provider with full banking details, including Text, SWIFT 103/23 Field accepted, a Corporate Board Resolution authorizing the transaction and the signatory (if applicable), Client Information Sheet, Buyer's Passport and Authority to Verify (ATV) or Proof of Funds (Tear Sheets, Bank Comfort Letter signed by two bank officers), a letter of Non-Solicitation of Funds and MFPA
2. Seller countersigns the LOI and returns to Buyer with sellers company registration number and signatorys passport, and this LOI automatically becomes a full commercial recourse contract. Both parties shall lodge the executed contract to their respective banks.
3. Both sides lodge the signed agreement with their respective banks.
4. The seller sends MT760 and the Buyer sends the payment by MT103
5. This procedure to be repeated for future tranches. Follow on tranche could be via Brussels Euroclear.
6. All intermediaries to be paid simultaneously at every tranche.
Our Full Banking Details, signed Authorization to verify and our signed Affidavit of Non- Solicitation of funds are enclosed with this Letter of Intent. I understand that the above information will be held in strict confidence. Time is of the essence. I await your approval and reply.
Buyer has at their option to opt for a Non Recourse-Forgivable Loans on
Bank Instruments @ up to 75% OF Face Value
Monetization of Bank Instruments For A Non-Recourse Forgivable Loan
SPECIAL NOTE: If an instrument is on Euro Clear it has to be on the Public Screen. Instruments in Interbank screen are not accepted as the lender can not issue a Screen/Block and Pay on the interbank screen. If the instrument is not on Euro Clear or DTC in some cases the lender can accept the instrument via MT 760.
This is quite extraordinary that an instrument can be monetized thru a loan at up to 75% of face and then the loan is forgiven !!! This group has a long performing history.
Our Lender is providing a non-recourse forgivable loan on a cash backed prime bank instruments . An A rated asset backed corporate bond that is trading on the public market may also qualify for the loan. The Lender will provide a loan of up to 75% LTV on the face value of the paper.
HOW TO START:
Copy of the front and back
The preferred Bank lender chooses is HSBC for a Ledger to Ledger transaction.
THIS IS VERY QUICK AND CLIENT WILL RECEIVE FUNDS IN 5 DAYS AFTER THE INSTRUMENT LODGED. ONCE CLIENT HAS CASH FROM FIRST PAYOUT THEY CAN TAKE THE CASH TO TRADE OR PURCHASE ADDITIONAL MTN INSTRUMENTAS.
Please advise if you have any questions.
EMAIL 1: REPLY2ROBERT@STRICKLANDASSOCIA TESLLC.COM
EMAIL 2: STRICKLANDASSOCIATESLLC94539@G MAIL.COM
EMAIL 3: [email protected] M
DATE/TIME POSTING: WEDNESDAY 20 JULY 2011 @4:54 AM
Since: Jul 11
#16 Jul 20, 2011
TIRED OF FAILING TO GET INTO A PPP?
#23 Sep 8, 2011
do you buyer a buyer please buyers mandate
1. BUYER ISSUES THIS LOI/RWA, CIS & FPA
2. SELLER COUNTERSIGNS BUYERS LOI/RWA THUS BECOMING A COMMERCIAL AND FULLY BINDING AND LEGAL CONTRACT
3. WITHIN TWENTY-FOUR HOURS, BUYERS BANK ISSUES CONDITIONAL MT103 OR MT103/23 OR ICBPO OR EUC ID#.(please indicate which one).........WITH COPY TO BE SENT TO SELLER PRINCIPAL TO PRINCIPAL
4. WITHIN SEVENTY-TWO HOURS, SELLER ISSUES CORP INVOICE WITH BRUSSELS EUROCLEAR CODES AND BOND POWER
5. BUYER WILL AUTHENTICATE/VERIFY INSTRUMENTS AND WITHIN EIGHT HOURS RELEASE CONDITION OF THE BUY TICKET THEREBY BECOMING PAYMENT
6. SELLER WILL ELECTRONICALLY CHANGE OWNERSHIP TO BUYER VIA MT-760 INTO BUYERS DESIGNATED BANK
7. SELLER WILL DELIVER HARD COPIES VIA BONDED COURIER WITH 5-7 BANKING DAYS
Transaction moves to the second tranche as per the Corporate Invoice as in (4). Initial tranches would be for 500M and it may be increased to 1B, 2B, etc. by mutual agreement until MTNs and Funds are exhausted.
THIS IS A PRIVATE SALE BETWEEN TWO PRINCIPALS AND IS NOT TO BE CONSTRUED AS AN OFFERING OF FUNDS NOR SECURITIES AS DEFINED BY THE SECURITIESACT OF 1933/34......
#24 Sep 22, 2011
#27 Oct 28, 2011
If you are looking for Fresh Cut MTN's My partner will be able to help. they in direct contact with top 25 banks in the world. [email protected] m
#28 Oct 28, 2011
I can deliver lease instruments to Organizations or individuals with their preferred text verbiage as been approved by their bankers. We also proffer-sales option to interested buyers. Our terms and procedures are so flexible and workable by RWA clients. Our lease rate is (5+0.5)%+ X%. X% is Lessee broker's Commission and he determines his commission. Also we have facilities to discount BG and Put you into PPP Trading.
If Interested kindly contact me via Email:~ E-mail: [email protected] serious enquiry only
Skype ID: rath.bgsblclease
#31 May 6, 2012
LETTER OF INTENT/CONTRACT
l, . Private Investor with business address at do hereby confirm with full legal and corporage responsibility, under the penalty of perjury, that we are in full control of the required funds and are ready, willing and able to purchase with good, clean and cleared EUROS of non-criminal origin, the following bank instruments:
1. Instruments : Medium Term Notes (MTNs)
2. Fomnat : Per Standard Top World Bank/ICC Format APPENDIX (1)
3. Issuing bank : Deutsche Bank, Frankfurt, Germany or top 25 West. European Banks
4. Contract Size : 500 Billion with Rolls and Extensions
5. Currency : EURO
6. Term : Ten (10) years and One day
7. Age : Fresh Cut
8. Interest Rate : 7.5% payable annually
9. Amount : 500 Billion with Rolls and Extensions or at Buyers discretion.
10. First Tranche : Euro Five Hundred Million only (Euro 500,000,000.00) or to be
mutually agreed and subsequent tranches to be agreed.
II. Denomination : To be agreed.
I2. Invoice Price : Twenty Seven Percent (27%) plus One Percent (1%) Consultant Fee to be paid, Half Percent (0.5%) each to Buyers side and Sellers side consultants respectively.
13. Delivery : Original Hard Copies bonded couriered Bank-to-Bank
Within seven (7) international banking days per instruction
14. Screening : EUROCLEAR
15. Payment : By Screen, block and Pay on Euroclear
16. Beneficiary :
Full Address :
17. Advising Bank :
PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU ARE MANDATE TO THE BUYER AND ARE SERIOUS ABOUT CLOSING A REAL DEAL....THX
#32 May 6, 2012
holy rat dung Goes on and on
#37 Dec 8, 2012
The Twice a Day FC MTN Buy and Sell transactions within a Security House licensed in Switzerland.
Buyer can do up to Four Billion Euro FC MTN transactions daily
My contact is Direct to Seller
seeking Buyer Rep
Since: Jun 09
#47 Aug 1, 2013
IF THERE ARE ANY REAL BUYER OF BG OR MTN CONTACT ME I CAN HELP AS BUYER REP AS I KNOW SELLERS REP REMEMBER BG ONLY CAN BE PROVIDED NOT SOLD. BUYER HAS TO REQUEST WITH LOI CIS PASSPORT COPY NEED BE POF ALSO WITH COLOR COPY OF PASSPORT AND FULL BANKING INFORMATION TO BANK COMMITMENT HOLDER VIA REP INVOLVED
EMAIL [email protected]
Add your comments below
|The Investigation of A Major Bank Fraud is Star...||1 hr||The Fraud||2|
|We do Insurance Wraps for you Collateral, Need ... (Nov '09)||5 hr||Frank Cantafio||25|
|Paulson Distances Himself From A.I.G. Payments (Jan '10)||Thu||Bailouts||14|
|Oba decides to visit A Mosque before praying th...||Thu||Oba the Infidel||2|
|The Befuddled Cheever is waiting for the Sad End!||Wed||Befuddled Cheever||2|
|One needs to diligently Search and Establish hi...||Wed||Curse of Oak Island||1|
|What happened to this forum?||Feb 2||No Need to Hide||9|
Find what you want!
Search Banking Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC