There is Debt Deficit and More Import...

There is Debt Deficit and More Importanly, The Cultural Deficit

Posted in the Banking Forum

The Cultural Deficits

Buffalo, NY

#1 Jul 18, 2014
As that Filthy and Dirty David Cheever of Hawaii kept saying: We, the United States , I say: You have Debt Deficits and more importantly, the Cultural Deficits!!

After two hundred some years, people like David Cheever were proud of this land...But, realistically, what is there to show??

You have Tens of Millions of Hispanics (73+ M), Tens of Millions of Black (45+ m) plus the numerous uneducated and illiterate, the Gays, the Tattoo Artists and the Cheats from Wall Street to Main Street..

What is American Culture in the first place? To Spend till you drop!!! At end, I see the old got nothing to show for; the young have little to prepare their lives ahead; and hundreds of millions of hungry mouth around!

What happened to Andrew Carnegie and his Belief??? The Greatness of A Nation hinges upon those who build up A Career and never forget where they come from!!!

Like David Cheever, his English is to be desired and his writing makes me wonder where did he get his education from...He behaves more like A Flower boy from Columbia...Say, No More!!

Then, there is prejudice against Han Ban Chinese...They should really take a look of themselves in the mirror: A whole bunch of Buckaroos!!! Poor and illiterate!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stay clear those low lives from Black Africa or... 13 hr Arrest that Moroccan 2
Rep. Gowdy should turn over his e-mails and ser... 21 hr Gowdy e-mails 2
It is Fun to Llisten to Cheever's Promise but N... 21 hr The Trouble with ... 2
An Epic Legal Precedence to be unveiled with Pr... 22 hr The Jail Birds 2
My Advice to Xi: Stiffen up your Spine and Act ... Thu The Black Cheever 5
News Exxon Mobil Report Fuels Panic on Street (Jul '07) Wed Human 80
News Greeneville man charged with rape of a child Wed IDK 49
More from around the web