e-Bay is trying to make A Decision...

e-Bay is trying to make A Decision...

Posted in the Banking Forum

Han Ban Lee

Buffalo, NY

#1 May 19, 2013
The final verdict is not IN yet...For much of the last 12 hours, I was blocked and banned to visit e-Bay Coin Discussion/ Forum...But now, the gate is open!

The change of minds took place in the past weeks - My guess is e-Bay trying to make up its mind...What is the big deal to send A Signed Reply and State once for all: Thomas T. Lee is given the opportunity and privilege like thousands of others from America to China to auction his Rare and Valuable Coins..

As to the Auction Worth of those Rare and Valuable Coins, let the public and bidders decide...They are far smarter than you think!!! And my Auction Worth Formula applies!

Let the Free Trade shine in this land..No one needs to hinder the society prosperity by inhibiting the Free Auction Forum at e-Bay!

Han Ban Lee
Han Ban Lee

Buffalo, NY

#2 May 19, 2013
I worded carefully for e-Bay to follow a rational path and to avoid any un- necessary suit for Frauds!

But, the choice is theirs (including John Donahoe + Ben Parker).. Legally speaking, they don't have a chance to defend in Court!

They need to learn "Coin" knowledge and Facts + Law fast!!!

Han Ban Lee

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Five Individuals Arrested for Fraud in IRS Phon... 23 min David Cheever 3
David Cheever Remains Silent for Michael O'Neil... 29 min David Cheever 10
A message to Thomas Lee (Buffalo, New York) 32 min David Cheever 3
Cheever needs to learn the Crime of A Bank Frau... 34 min David Cheever 2
As I predicted, China is doomed to fall and los... 35 min David Cheever 1
The best way to Impeach John Koskinen is to ask... 5 hr NeNe Said 1
Cheever needs to ask those IGs at US Treasury t... 6 hr For Cheever to Le... 1
More from around the web