David Cheever of Long Beach, NJ - A Social Outcast + Fugitive!!

Posted in the Banking Forum

A Justday

Hamburg, NY

#1 Dec 4, 2012
Being young and reckless, your days are over!!! Forget about a beautiful mistress...Try the security and warmth of a Slammer Soon!!! The provide you Free Food and Boarding!!!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#2 Dec 4, 2012
A Justday wrote:
Being young and reckless, your days are over!!! Forget about a beautiful mistress...Try the security and warmth of a Slammer Soon!!! The provide you Free Food and Boarding!!!
You want to bet?

Location hidden

#3 Dec 4, 2012
And, what happened to "November 30, 2012" ?? You posted many comments that I will be doing time by then?

Hurry up! I am leaving to my mountain cabin on 12/12/12 and I don't have Internet there. Time to sky and have a great time. Which I am sure you have no idea what that is.
A Justday

Hamburg, NY

#4 Dec 4, 2012
The fact is: Starting from November 30, 2012, there is No Return for you heading to the slammer..

The Law takes time...You day of Reckoning is the Spring - Summer of 2013..Start counting!!!

Location hidden

#5 Dec 4, 2012
A Justday wrote:
The fact is: Starting from November 30, 2012, there is No Return for you heading to the slammer..
The Law takes time...You day of Reckoning is the Spring - Summer of 2013..Start counting!!!
Now you are pushing your "prediction" to the spring-summer of 2013!? Give me a break.

You remind me of the crazy pastor who keeps changing the date of the end of the world, everytime the predicted time comes and nothing happens..... You and him have a lot in common. Both of you are full of shit.
A Justday

Hamburg, NY

#6 Dec 4, 2012
You can cry your eyes out and yell at the top of your lung..You are a spent match!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Costco Names Citi, Visa as New Credit Partners 17 hr Neveragain 2
News Harris Sets Up Equipment Financing (Sep '07) 21 hr Rose Henderson 3
The Press in US needs to have Brain.. Wed To Snub NATO Chief 1
The Rise of China began with that Great Han Ban... Wed HAndersen 2
Stay clear of that Dark and Filthy Kenya... The... Wed A Private Club 2
To send the Political Trash, the Common Core St... Wed What Common Core 2
Monetize BG/SBLC from almost any bank Mar 24 David Martins 4
More from around the web