Seasoned BG 1B to 50B Euro wanted !

Seasoned BG 1B to 50B Euro wanted !

Posted in the Banking Forum

SITCOM

El Monte, CA

#1 Dec 1, 2010
I have some Buyers who wanted to buy Seasoned BG issued by Top 25 WEB. We prefer HSBC London/HongKong,
Deutsche Bank, Barclays, Credit Suisse.
One Buyer wanted to buy Seasoned BG 50B Euro with the first tranche 5B.If you have Provider, please send me draft contract to: onelega21@yahoo.com
Thanks
PETER o TOOL

Miami Beach, FL

#2 Dec 1, 2010
Sitcom,

I will sell you a fried leg of chicken , slightly seasoned with Lowry's seasoning salt.(my fav.)Cost will be $5 billion... extra for a wing and $10 billion extra for a breast... oh and if you want the stuffing that will be $3.4 billion on top.

Afterwards we can eat some mashed potatoes and catch a movie, do you like Harry Potter?

Love
Pete
Ian Ashford

United States

#3 Dec 1, 2010
You must be a jobless person to spend the rest of your worthless life here. Go get a life ok
PETER o TOOL

Miami Beach, FL

#4 Dec 2, 2010
Ian Ashford wrote:
You must be a jobless person to spend the rest of your worthless life here. Go get a life ok
just because you have never closed a deal.... do not take it out on me... ohhh. and you probably don't get any pussi either......
BS Spotter

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Dec 2, 2010
Gee dudes!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
China Surpasses U.S. as World’s Largest Economy (Oct '14) 5 hr 27Hood 7
Looking for International Project Funding (Jan '10) 20 hr Roy Propsner 62
75% of Americans are living paycheck to paychec... Wed AnEnRo 5
News Greece awaits European Central Bank decision on... Wed rdavidmatthews 1
News Greece awaits European Central Bank decision on... Wed rdavidmatthews 1
News Stocks fall as Europe's debt crisis rages on (Nov '11) Wed dariusrickard 4
I Have Money To Lend Against Assets Jun 27 alfr72 1
More from around the web