Seeking to buy MTN medium term notes or BG

Posted in the Banking Forum

Since: Mar 13

Walnut, CA

#1 Mar 27, 2013
Do you have real and serious sellers for MTN medium term notes or BG?

Please email me at michaelyang080@gmail.com

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#2 Mar 27, 2013
Michael Yang wrote:
Do you have real and serious sellers for MTN medium term notes or BG?
Please email me at michaelyang080@gmail.com
BG backed by credit line @ 67% of Face Value
BG backed by cash @101 of Face Value

MTN with 5% coupon with maturity in 2020 @ 45% of Face Value.
MTN with 6.5% coupon with maturity in 2017 at 62% of Face Value.
tsb

United States

#4 Mar 28, 2013
you have isins of the securities you are selling? Protocols? Do you also require joker brokers lois and their mfpas to initiate interest?

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#5 Mar 28, 2013
tsb wrote:
you have isins of the securities you are selling? Protocols? Do you also require joker brokers lois and their mfpas to initiate interest?
Obviously you are not talking to me.
tsb

United States

#6 Mar 28, 2013
You have not answered the basic questions and that is what I need to know now. Everything else is irrelevant at this point.
tsb

United States

#8 Apr 1, 2013
so, David Cheever, are you willing to answer the questions and put your money where your mouth is? In other words willing to prove that you have a legitimate offer? Or is just another of joker broker games of bait and switch.
Let me know

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#9 Apr 1, 2013
tsb wrote:
so, David Cheever, are you willing to answer the questions and put your money where your mouth is? In other words willing to prove that you have a legitimate offer? Or is just another of joker broker games of bait and switch.
Let me know
ANSWER: You obviously never represented a real buyer and you have never been engaged in a REAL transaction. IF YOU DID, you would know the correct procedure to buy what you seek.

FACTS:

1) Nor the buyer or seller dictate the procedures. They must adhere to banking procedures.

2) A seller must know who is on the other side of the table. Especially, must know the alleged buyer has the funds to pay for the asset in question.

3) You are too late. The notes were sold within minutes after I posted. And to answer your curiosity: The buyer did not come from this forum.

PS: NCND are jokers.
tsb

United States

#10 Apr 1, 2013
David Cheever, you sit amongst the jokers here, first trying to sell securities first as a unlicensed yank and then ask for business. Later on when questioned to prove the validity of your offer you cannot do so, and instead come back with typical bait and switch that the alleged securities are gone. Go get a real job or the license to sell securities. Even if you try to collect consultant fees on the securities or just like other jokers add up your or their +1+1+1+1+1+1.......... to the sale price (while the licensed traders/ broker dealers work with very small margins), you are still touching securities and better check with FINRA before even thinking about playing with the fire.
Leave the regulated arena for the big boys and go play in your sandbox.
pburgoon

Iron Mountain, MI

#21 Oct 22, 2013
David Cheever wrote:
<quoted text>
BG backed by credit line @ 67% of Face Value
BG backed by cash @101 of Face Value
MTN with 5% coupon with maturity in 2020 @ 45% of Face Value.
MTN with 6.5% coupon with maturity in 2017 at 62% of Face Value.
David. I have a real MTN buyer. please email me. p_burgoon@hotmail.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Whistler Blackcomb to ban smoking 2 hr 27Hood 5
News Silicon Valley companies plan hiring spree in 2015 18 hr The Truth Hurts 5
All truth about conditional MT103/23 (Aug '12) Tue 27Hood 40
News Five big banks face criminal charges and $5 bil... May 24 mjjcpa 45
mt103 one way (Dec '13) May 24 Robert Fisher 22
DTC cash funds transfer or web-link sender wanted (Jul '13) May 21 Robert Fisher 42
Warning: Scammers-- Piao Yuanri / Robert Carrin... May 21 Robert Fisher 1
More from around the web