Bank Instrument Buyer

Posted in the Banking Forum

Jackson Ng

Bangkok, Thailand

#1 Jul 12, 2006
Dear Sir,

My Buyer are ready, willing to purchase any of the Bank Instruments as BG,MTN and Etc with the pricing of 83% till 85%+ 1%.

If you have the Banks Instruments as mentioned below, firstly we needs the Isin Number after we verify the availbility the Bank Instruments than we straight forwards will come to the Letter of RWA.

Do you have any seller for the Bank Instruments as; (Top 25-50 Banks)

Bond
MTN
Bank Guarantee
Permissiory Notes and etc.
I have a seriouse buyer who are looking on it urgently.

Looking forwards to have your updates and good news,

Jackson Ng
jackson.2516@gmail.com
Doddy wiyadi

Bandung, Indonesia

#3 Nov 28, 2007
dears sir,
we have client, they are ready willing and able to issued Bank Guarantee, MTN, we need information detail your Sceme ? plz your send LoI with full Bank Coordinat, Copy Passport. Thanks
Eugene

Roxboro, NC

#5 Jul 28, 2011
We can do the following:

Lease Proof of Funds & Lease Bank Instruments

NO UPFRONT ESCROW REQUIRED * VERY SIMPLE PROCEDURES

$10M -$10B
INSTRUMENTS FROM TOP 50 BANK

Got a need, contact nodocstatedloans@gmail.com
Advis

Jakarta, Indonesia

#10 Oct 26, 2012
Saya baca blognya. bagus.
bisa bicara via tel?
my hp 08158969889.

Richard
Doddy wiyadi wrote:
dears sir,
we have client, they are ready willing and able to issued Bank Guarantee, MTN, we need information detail your Sceme ? plz your send LoI with full Bank Coordinat, Copy Passport. Thanks
SILENT MONEY MAKER

Dallas, TX

#16 Apr 20, 2013
i need reciever for mt103 oneway and 2 ways, we also have server to server......presently i have server to server but need weblink....

get to me through bankofchina@asia-mail.com
KONAN DIEUDONNE

Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire

#18 Apr 22, 2013
Hello Everyone, We have BGs/SBLCs and Seasoned MTNs for selling... Let revert back to me for infos sending to you. konandd@yahoo.fr

IMPPORTANT : WE DON'T ASK FOR UPFRONT TO PAY...

My SKYPE ID : konan.dieudonne
Mobile N:+22501004742
Adhi

Asia/Pacific Region

#24 Jul 24, 2013
Doddy wiyadi wrote:
dears sir,
Pak Doddy, mohon hubungi saya via email a.joefriadi@gmail.com mengenai penawaran bapak tersebut. Thank's

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The real truth of Cuba... 1 hr Cheever teh Blind 7
Cheever, the Caddy Boy don't forget the Money B... 5 hr Time for Reunion 2
buy automatic ssd solution chemical (May '12) 7 hr Canadian 15
Bank of America chief sees economyslowly workin... (May '13) 11 hr fayebryant00 2
Financial Giant Wells Fargo Shows Proud Support... (Jun '13) 11 hr williamscharles71 4
Financial Business Review: Discover Wants Some ... (Jul '12) 11 hr dariusrickard 31
Princeton firm buys four NEPA properties for $1... 20 hr Great White Hunter 1
More from around the web