Citigroup to Leave 399 Park Headquarters, Landlord Says ...

Posted in the Banking Forum

The wary eyes

Buffalo, NY

#1 Jan 29, 2014
Read this: Citigroup Inc.(C) is planning to leave its 399 Park Ave. headquarters space when its lease expires in 2017, said Doug Linde, president of Boston Properties Inc.(BXP), the skyscraper’s owner.

There is “no question” that the bank is going to be relocating out of the property, Linde said today on Boston Properties’ earnings conference call. Citigroup has about 500,000 square feet (46,500 square meters) at the tower, including 350,000 of office space that the Boston-based landlord expects to get back sometime in 2017, he said. The lease also includes retail and concourse space.

“That headquarters requirement has hardly been used on a relevant basis in terms of the efficiency of the space for them for a number of years,” Linde said.“And much of that has been sublet.”

It makes you wonder...A revamp and overhaul is in the making!!!
The wary eyes

Buffalo, NY

#2 Jan 31, 2014
In the last seven working days, Citibank lost more than $ 20 Billion in equity value...

The Point: It is only the beginning...When the Comptroller of the Currency began its investigation, just wait for another $ 20 B -$ 30 B drop in coming weeks!!!

There will be no stones un-turned!!!
The wary eyes

Buffalo, NY

#3 Jan 31, 2014
Any falsified response from Citibank will result criminal charges!

My advice to Citibank: Be extra careful to its written reply..For plenty of evidence have been submitted!

It includes the phone records, A Watch to Ben Bernanke and more!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will this be real??? 1 hr Best Wishes 1
Who are the Rich and Wealthy in China?? 3 hr Xi Needs to Learn 3
The Bankrupt Saudi in Wallets and Mind... 10 hr To Endure Pains 1
Indonesia remember the Devastating 2004 Tunami 11 hr A Page of Lies 2
My New Year Message for All 19 hr Han Ban Chinese 4
Eating Dogs is fairly civilized.... 22 hr Ending Cheever 6
I thought Ho, Ho, Ho from Santa...What A Disapp... Thu HaHaHa Cheever 2
More from around the web