I thank John Portman, A Famed Archite...

I thank John Portman, A Famed Architect for his deeds in China...

Posted in the Banking Forum

A Justday

Buffalo, NY

#1 Jun 22, 2013
For thirty some years, John Portman after A Visit from Deng, the then president of China went to China and began the most celebrated career in building up and helping the massive City building program to start the Rising China...

He and his Architectural Firm are so well known, honored and respected there...But, few even heard of his great Deeds and Achievement in US...

Let me be the first one to tell: Thank You...Heaven will always watch over you and family and God Bless!

The Han Ban Undertaking will join you in the future!!

Han Ban Lee

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#2 Jun 22, 2013
A Justday wrote:
For thirty some years, John Portman after A Visit from Deng, the then president of China went to China and began the most celebrated career in building up and helping the massive City building program to start the Rising China...
He and his Architectural Firm are so well known, honored and respected there...But, few even heard of his great Deeds and Achievement in US...
Let me be the first one to tell: Thank You...Heaven will always watch over you and family and God Bless!
The Han Ban Undertaking will join you in the future!!
Han Ban Lee
HE DID NOT DO IT FOR FREE! DUH!
A Justday

Buffalo, NY

#3 Jun 22, 2013
No one should miss the point: John Portman's Design principle + Development philosophy are unique not just to China but to everywhere when there is an urgent need to revitalize their local economy...

Places like Brazil, ghettos in New York City or even Mexico could take up his brand of Architectural Designs...

For those interested, study carefully and learn...One day I may decode!! A word of advice: It is an organized form of economic development, efficient and effective!!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#4 Jun 22, 2013
A Justday wrote:
No one should miss the point: John Portman's Design principle + Development philosophy are unique not just to China but to everywhere when there is an urgent need to revitalize their local economy...
Places like Brazil, ghettos in New York City or even Mexico could take up his brand of Architectural Designs...
For those interested, study carefully and learn...One day I may decode!! A word of advice: It is an organized form of economic development, efficient and effective!!
There is much for you to learn.
A Justday

Buffalo, NY

#5 Jun 22, 2013
I find all the fools around in this world like you... The days of all the beggars in ghettos from New York City to Mexico to overwhelm are coming soon!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
David Cheever is officially considered as The F... 9 min Thomas T Lee 3
A Page of Dark and Filthy US Marines Stay in Ja... 12 min Thomas T Lee 5
Karen Kraushaar needs to carry out the $ 40 m B... 1 hr Cheever A Suspect 4
dtc s2s (Apr '13) 18 hr Etienne87 31
Japs Ten Year Bond yields A Negative Interest R... 23 hr Japs Lead The Way 1
America Is A Debtor Nation w/o Real Assets but ... 23 hr The Dirt Poor Che... 4
The Penniless Cheever Is Dreaming about A Trip ... 23 hr The Dirt Poor Che... 5
More from around the web