We can Arrange Your Swift POF, MT799,...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
SILENT MONEY MAKER

Accra, Ghana

#71 Sep 8, 2013
[email protected] not yahoo sorry
Tshidi

Ashburn, VA

#72 Sep 27, 2013
I need mt760 with my company urgently
Syed Naqvi

UK

#82 Oct 14, 2013
We as airline are looking for BG/SBLC from prime European bank for 7 Million for one year one day ,
Our bank in Tbilisi ,Georgia is VTB Bank will accept BG/SBLC from HSBC London or prime European banks,
but no upfront payment ,can you assist us in this procurement,please reply with yes or no .

Reply email ID [email protected]
lins

Vancouver, Canada

#83 Oct 14, 2013
we can supply rough diamonds email us [email protected]
Ajeet kumar sharma

Kota, India

#86 Nov 24, 2013
Sunil Budhraja wrote:
We are interested to secure MT 799 and MT760 against collateral or deposit of title papers of 600 acres of land worth over 850 crores. How is it possible.
Please contact us on telephone number 9917172222.
We can help you.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#88 Nov 28, 2013
Puneet wrote:
We had a transaction done from barclays Hongkong to barclays UK acct.. The amount is stuck in my clients ledger balance... the bank manager is asking for the transaction receipt print screen or the MT 103 to pull the amount into my client avaialble balance but unfortunately we dont have the copy of that .... is there a way to pull the amount into my clients acct??? let me know asap..
Let me ask you a very simple question. Why don't you have evidence of the wire transfer? If you don't have copy of the wire transfer, the logical conclusion is: A wire transfer never took place.

Crap dude. If I wire you 100 dollars, I will make sure I obtain a copy of my wire transfer so I can show you that I paid what I owed you. Bullshit artist will lie about sending you money and dumb people waste their time searching everywhere for something that does not exist.

Banks keep copies of all their transactions on file. Contact the sending bank and see what they tell you.
A Legal Expert

Dunkirk, NY

#90 Nov 28, 2013
Trust not Citibank!!
hi -la

Lidcombe, Australia

#131 Mar 13, 2015
yes true so true real scam with smart ways but stel law can stop them quieckly ia m sure.
hi -la

Lidcombe, Australia

#132 Mar 13, 2015
citi bank good bank he exist in so complecated and carfull country not much top bank existe he exit he is correct bank like all bank its broker or false stuff do this game online4365
hi -la

Lidcombe, Australia

#133 Mar 13, 2015
David Cheever wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me ask you a very simple question. Why don't you have evidence of the wire transfer? If you don't have copy of the wire transfer, the logical conclusion is: A wire transfer never took place.
Crap dude. If I wire you 100 dollars, I will make sure I obtain a copy of my wire transfer so I can show you that I paid what I owed you. Bullshit artist will lie about sending you money and dumb people waste their time searching everywhere for something that does not exist.
Banks keep copies of all their transactions on file. Contact the sending bank and see what they tell you.
so logic answer i am happy you said that me i know that since years any transfer even 50usd you have copy automatic rest lies
jigar

Pune, India

#136 Mar 15, 2015
I want sblc of 5 million us dollar from hk. Let me knw which bank n what r there charges to be paid.. in the name of my company..

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#137 Mar 15, 2015
jigar, I can order me bank in hk hsbc to issue sblc in the amount of 5m usd for you. you need to tell me what you want the sblc use. your company name is okay. you must wire 500,000 dollars to me first and the minute i get your deposit, i will send you the contract and i will order sblc to be issue to your company name.

Thomas T. Lee
A Justday
legal expert and investor
Cheever the Deal Maker

Buffalo, NY

#138 Mar 15, 2015
All those Crooks in India and Africa can deal direct with David Cheever of Hawaii...

A Word of Caution: David Cheever was A Bank Robber + Thief...Ask him for Money first!
Shannon

Los Angeles, CA

#139 Mar 16, 2015
If the people you are dealing with if not registered as a broker/dealer to sell or buy securities, you are going to jail. This is illegal! Being naive to the law, does not stop you from being a defendant

http://www.sec.gov/litigation/complaints/2013...
The Naive

Buffalo, NY

#140 Mar 16, 2015
Ask the Home Land Security Office: Tens of Outlaws from Africa sent me e-mails from Africa and Occasionally from India soliciting funds in 2013...

I passed on those e-mails to HS Office for them to Search and Destroy...Finally, they disappeared!

Talking about Law on Line is Naive!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Liar Cheever Became the Crook When He Pocke... 2 hr For IRS To Act 4
David Cheever Forced Goldman Sachs To Sell A La... 3 hr For IRS To Act 3
That Ignorant Puerto Rico Governor Thought The ... 5 hr The Pointless Arg... 1
How Could Trump's Personal Assets Drop By 20+% ... Wed The Sad Fact 1
IRS Should Search DC Wealth Center To Find Chee... Oct 17 DC Wealth Center 1
Comparing to David Cheever, DC Trump Is A Big L... Oct 16 Trump Admits Defe... 1
David Cheever Lied To IRS In Order Not To Pay T... Oct 16 Cheever Lied 1
More from around the web