We can Arrange Your Swift POF, MT799,...

We can Arrange Your Swift POF, MT799, MT103, MT760

Posted in the Banking Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ali

Lebanon

#9 Aug 23, 2012
[email protected] contact me
General Texas

Donostia-san Sebastián, Spain

#10 Aug 23, 2012
Hello All I have a provider that can issue Mt103 2two ways and KTT two ways if you are interetse do contact me [email protected] please no chain you must be next to receiver.
shahid Nazir

Pakistan

#12 Aug 26, 2012
I wana bank guarantee MT 760
sam sheikh

Bolton, UK

#17 Oct 20, 2012
hi its sam from london anyone can help me to get mt799 with confirmation then contact me, i will give u very good deal e-mail me
[email protected]
Tim Wood

Bangkok, Thailand

#20 Nov 11, 2012
I have credit line and looking Provider or Funder that can issue SWIFT MT103 2 way to releasae my credit line with my Bank in Lao PDR..After fund release we can share 60/40 with provider..
Please contact me at [email protected]
Moron Buster

United States

#21 Nov 11, 2012
Tim,

You got to be kidding!

Do you know what a MT103 is ??? It is T/T. or a MoneyGram /WesterUnion, except that it have no limit and sent by the bank.

The only limit is the amount of fund the bank will debit senders' cash account.

For a T/T to be executed, you the sender have to put up the TOTAL amount to be wired UPFRONT to your bank. A small service charge applies.

This is your money that is wired to recipient!

Once received, recipient pocket it and kiss the sender arse.

Activating your credit line ??... what a joke!

Another scam artist hiding in Thailand!
Sunil Budhraja

New Delhi, India

#28 Mar 21, 2013
We are interested to secure MT 799 and MT760 against collateral or deposit of title papers of 600 acres of land worth over 850 crores. How is it possible.
abdul

Bamako, Mali

#31 Mar 27, 2013
we are provider for mt103, ktt one way and other instrument . we need serious people that knows what to do with it not adventures please !!!
contact me [email protected]
NormanWill

London, UK

#36 Apr 16, 2013
Sunil Budhraja wrote:
We are interested to secure MT 799 and MT760 against collateral or deposit of title papers of 600 acres of land worth over 850 crores. How is it possible.
i have mt799 please contact me; [email protected]
NormanWill

London, UK

#37 Apr 16, 2013
we can provide mt103, mt799, mt760 from SCB HK or SAUDI BRITISH BANK, please no long chain and only serious enquiry is welome to close deal asap....[email protected] il.om
Tumi

South Africa

#42 May 29, 2013
Hi

I am im need of an MT799 or MT760 instrument for a gold transaction. The instrument must be issued in favour of my company but I must be able to do a back to back guarantee to my suppliers. I need an instrument of $7000000
Eddie Marazzi

Shrewsbury, UK

#45 Jun 20, 2013
I have Access to minerals, oil, gas and other raw materials . If interested in doing some serious business please email me [email protected] let me know if interested.serious business with genuine buyers and sellers interested contact me Eddie.
James

Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire

#50 Jul 5, 2013
I have clients pressing me for this please send contract to [email protected]
Thanks Delia

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#52 Jul 14, 2013
Tumi wrote:
Hi
I am im need of an MT799 or MT760 instrument for a gold transaction. The instrument must be issued in favour of my company but I must be able to do a back to back guarantee to my suppliers. I need an instrument of $7000000
I came across guys in similar situation to yours many times and as I understand you don't want to introduce seller to a buyer in order to make small transaction profit coming out of a simple price differential instead of commission that is not guaranteed by any major fee protection agreement. On the other hand you don't have enough funds in your bank to come up with own SBLC that would
stand between sellers gold and buyers BG for that 1 week commodity exchange period. No one will send you any POF via MT 760 without any guarantee or collateral. It's like asking your buyer to swift his BG to your account for the promise of gold delivery someday. LOL. This is the same mechanism and BTW simple example of how you guys always keep cruising around in a circle trying to solve one problem with another identical one. Please email me and I will show you how to make your money without actually buying that gold and there is probably more where it came from as I assume since you're most likely somewhere around Johannesburg. My email is; [email protected]
Xavier

UK

#53 Jul 16, 2013
Tumi

Pl email me on [email protected]

Thxx
Morgan

Singapore, Singapore

#60 Aug 7, 2013
Readers do not be tricked. If you want MT format, just get your bank ready with the coordinates including your bank officer details. The issuer will swift to your account a MT799 for confirmation from major banks. Once your bank account can accept the amount, the rest will follow. No point trying, just do it right with your banker first. Anyone with a good project and want to JV can contact [email protected] with your bank coordinates and details in hand. No all receiving bank will provide you with a credit line, you will lose the fees for nothing. Again, just be careful. Morgan.
chinainvestments gency

Singapore, Singapore

#61 Aug 8, 2013
Ok, I will get my banker to give you my bank details, let me know how soon I can get the issuer to give me the MT799.
Morgan wrote:
Readers do not be tricked. If you want MT format, just get your bank ready with the coordinates including your bank officer details. The issuer will swift to your account a MT799 for confirmation from major banks. Once your bank account can accept the amount, the rest will follow. No point trying, just do it right with your banker first. Anyone with a good project and want to JV can contact [email protected] with your bank coordinates and details in hand. No all receiving bank will provide you with a credit line, you will lose the fees for nothing. Again, just be careful. Morgan.
Question to Morgan

Pärnu, Estonia

#67 Sep 5, 2013
Morgan wrote:
Hi, Morgan! Would it be possible to ask some questions in private via email? Im in negotiations to ge a loan,MT799 and MT760 were offered... My email address: [email protected] you!
Puneet

New Delhi, India

#69 Sep 7, 2013
We had a transaction done from barclays Hongkong to barclays UK acct.. The amount is stuck in my clients ledger balance... the bank manager is asking for the transaction receipt print screen or the MT 103 to pull the amount into my client avaialble balance but unfortunately we dont have the copy of that .... is there a way to pull the amount into my clients acct??? let me know asap..

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#70 Sep 8, 2013
NEED SWFT MT103 ONE AND TWO WAYS FO MY RECEIVERS.send your offers to: [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DC Trump Can Not Hide From That Beggar Lowis' A... 11 min Trump Inept Reply 1
David Cheever Will Face The Dark and Murky Fate... 1 hr Cheever Say Copy 1
David Cheever Was Forged Into A Copier to Post ... 3 hr Forged Cheever 1
The Citigroup Servant Is Forged In Fire To Be D... 3 hr Messy Lori 4
David Cheever, The Bike Shop Operator Has The S... 5 hr Thomas T Lee 11
British Pound Is Dropping Like A Rock from the ... 5 hr Thomas T Lee 2
David Cheever, The Stooge Is Now Forged In Fire... 8 hr The Trade Secret 5
More from around the web