All my promise are based on final res...

All my promise are based on final resolution of the Civil Action Case

Posted in the Banking Forum

A Justday

Dunkirk, NY

#1 Aug 3, 2013
There are two separate Civil Action Cases involving One, the Fraud Case against John Donahoe 0f e-Bay and Two, the Fraud Case against Citibank + Defendants...

The Final resolutions of the Civil Action Cases may take a bit longer than the Court Clerk's Order and Judgment by Default...

The Defendants may try to respond after the Clerk's Order and Judgment by Default...

However, it is A Futile Effort for they have plenty of time to respond to the Clerk Office...Their failure to do so is grounds to dismiss any and all appeal(s) should they even make any attempt After The Effect!!

On other hand, I need to have all the Punitive Damages of Deposit to my
Credible and Licensed Law Firm before making fund distributions...But, it shall be there, A Promise...God Bless!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#2 Aug 4, 2013
A Justday wrote:
There are two separate Civil Action Cases involving One, the Fraud Case against John Donahoe 0f e-Bay and Two, the Fraud Case against Citibank + Defendants...
The Final resolutions of the Civil Action Cases may take a bit longer than the Court Clerk's Order and Judgment by Default...
The Defendants may try to respond after the Clerk's Order and Judgment by Default...
However, it is A Futile Effort for they have plenty of time to respond to the Clerk Office...Their failure to do so is grounds to dismiss any and all appeal(s) should they even make any attempt After The Effect!!
On other hand, I need to have all the Punitive Damages of Deposit to my
Credible and Licensed Law Firm before making fund distributions...But, it shall be there, A Promise...God Bless!
LOL! Did anyone read about the lawsuit filed by a 'shoe shine' individual against Donald Trump's group? The crazy man filed against Donald Trump because his corporation will not allow a shoe shine station inside Trump's tower. This reminded me of Thomas Lee / A Justday similar insaned lawsuits.
A Justday

Dunkirk, NY

#3 Aug 4, 2013
David Cheever wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Did anyone read about the lawsuit filed by a 'shoe shine' individual against Donald Trump's group? The crazy man filed against Donald Trump because his corporation will not allow a shoe shine station inside Trump's tower. This reminded me of Thomas Lee / A Justday similar insaned lawsuits.
You can be that shoe shine BOY!!! Besides, it is Donald Trump's property..By the way, Who is that Donald Trump??? No body compared to me!!! Like you, his
money is just AIR!!!

The fact: He is quiet like A Church Mouse these days...It is time for you to hide like him!!!
A Justday

Dunkirk, NY

#4 Aug 4, 2013
Let me tell: Donald Trump was a Down And Out man in late 980s if Citibank did not give him a monthly allowance..

Can David Cheever, A Beggar read English??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
We can Arrange Your Swift POF, MT799, MT103, MT... (Aug '12) 5 hr Lorita Jones 37
The GOP Tax Plan Means Many Of Them Will Depart... 11 hr GOP Tax Plan 1
David Cheever Waited For Five Months But Gettin... Sat No Good To Cheever 1
Primary tradelines for sale (Feb '08) Fri Sell To Cheever 1,038
Cheever Is Now Known As the David Lawless Cheev... Dec 14 Lawless Cheever 1
A Bunch of Crooks in West Palm Beach Ordered IR... Dec 14 IRS Bitcoin 1
leasing bg/ sblc with no up front fee (May '07) Dec 13 Elizabeth Moreno 898
More from around the web