Who are the David Cheever's Cohorts???

Posted in the Banking Forum

A Legal Expert

Buffalo, NY

#1 Nov 25, 2013
When David Cheever is sentenced in the near future, I shall find an attorney to file multi-billion dollar Civil Penalty Suit on behalf of the people in this land against Citibank for Obstruction of Justice..

And the money will be used for Charities!!!
A Legal Expert

Buffalo, NY

#2 Nov 25, 2013
Let me specify the monetary damages: Ten times and more of what Citibank has paid David Cheever..

So far, David Cheever received $ 122+ m from Citibank in 2011-2012...And much, much more is being paid in 2013 according to David Cheever!!!

The total sum of Monetary Damages will be used to feed the hungry and donate to all other good causes!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#4 Nov 28, 2013
A Legal Expert wrote:
Let me specify the monetary damages: Ten times and more of what Citibank has paid David Cheever..
So far, David Cheever received $ 122+ m from Citibank in 2011-2012...And much, much more is being paid in 2013 according to David Cheever!!!
The total sum of Monetary Damages will be used to feed the hungry and donate to all other good causes!
Hint: I have been in business since 1981. If I only made 10 million dollars per month, then, do the math.
A Legal Expert

Buffalo, NY

#5 Nov 28, 2013
David Cheever wrote:
<quoted text>
Hint: I have been in business since 1981. If I only made 10 million dollars per month, then, do the math.
You can blow and burst up one day soon!!! I am after Citibank: If you received $ 122+ m from Citibank in 2011-2012, it is good enough for me!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
buy automatic ssd solution chemical (May '12) 7 hr The Dumbo 12
After the Vote to buy Gold, Sweden refused to f... 7 hr The Forgotten Page 1
David Cheever, Be patient...Your Turn is next! 8 hr Cheever in Jeopardy 5
What happen to your plan??? 8 hr Cheever to Abandon 5
Proposals for US PROJECTS--- 8 hr The Shoddy Cheever 3
2014 is the year to remember 8 hr The Dumbo HAndersen 5
The Life in America from A Personal Assesment... 8 hr Cheever the Dumbo 3
More from around the web