Start the $ 40 m Han Ban Offer w/ Dec...

Start the $ 40 m Han Ban Offer w/ Deception Private Investigators!!

Posted in the Banking Forum

A Justday

Lewiston, NY

#1 Dec 10, 2012
It is the most efficient approach for Informers to be rewarded w/ A $ 40 m Han Ban Offer: Contact the Deception Private Investigators at Long Beach, New Jersey!

Don't forget the Mission: To unearth the Money trail and To help resolve the Civil Case that is being appealed at United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit..

For more details, contact me!

Signed A Justday

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#2 Dec 10, 2012
A Justday wrote:
It is the most efficient approach for Informers to be rewarded w/ A $ 40 m Han Ban Offer: Contact the Deception Private Investigators at Long Beach, New Jersey!
Don't forget the Mission: To unearth the Money trail and To help resolve the Civil Case that is being appealed at United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit..
For more details, contact me!
Signed A Justday
WARNING:
1) There is no such "Han Ban" registered, ANYWHERE in the United States of America. Therefore, the offer is bogus.

2) Since there is no such "Han Ban" then, there can not be a bank account. Therefore, the offer is bogus.

3) The man, Thomas Lee, posting as "A Justday" is a liar and he is wasting everyone's time with his bogus offers.

The reader has been warned.
A Justday

Lewiston, NY

#3 Dec 10, 2012
The case of 12-CV-1034A was ruled blindly w/ all sorts of questions....

All in all, it was not a Valid Ruling - I got the evidence in Court this morning - The Case Number was intentionally mixed up and falsified w/ 12-CV-1034 whenever Judge RJA thought it Fit and whenever he thought it was to his advantage of defending the Defendants w/o any reply and written response whatsoever...

The real question is: Why would he do that??? We shall all find out soon enough!!!

Furthermore, Can Judge RJA be the Judge, the Jury and the Executioner??? The Court of Appeals and the Higher Authority in America like President Obama will have the chance to witness The Justice go awry!!!

Signed, A Justday
A Justday

Lewiston, NY

#4 Dec 11, 2012
David Cheever wrote:
<quoted text>
WARNING:
1) There is no such "Han Ban" registered, ANYWHERE in the United States of America. Therefore, the offer is bogus.
2) Since there is no such "Han Ban" then, there can not be a bank account. Therefore, the offer is bogus.
3) The man, Thomas Lee, posting as "A Justday" is a liar and he is wasting everyone's time with his bogus offers.
The reader has been warned.
David Cheever of Long Beach, NJ is a Death Angel!!!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#5 Dec 11, 2012
A Justday wrote:
<quoted text>
David Cheever of Long Beach, NJ is a Death Angel!!!
fyi: the death angel has never been born. so, I dont think Cheever is it. Cheever is a human being and cant be the angel of death. you are ignorant for saying that.
A Justday

Lewiston, NY

#6 Dec 11, 2012
Alacran Negro wrote:
<quoted text>
fyi: the death angel has never been born. so, I dont think Cheever is it. Cheever is a human being and cant be the angel of death. you are ignorant for saying that.
You sure look like one, Another face work of David Cheever!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
China is becoming A Economic Giant in More Ways... 4 hr The Rise in China 1
Cheever the Doodle King Took the Financial Worl... 5 hr The Doodle Cheever 1
The Penniless Cheever Is Dreaming about A Trip ... 6 hr The Dirt Poor Che... 1
Britain Needs to Deport all the Trashy Immigran... 6 hr The Doodle Cheever 4
The Worst Presidency is emerging with the Finan... 13 hr The Death Sentence 1
Michael O'Neill and Cheever would like to Bankr... 20 hr The Fireworks 1
Cheever made A $ 4 Trillion Dollar Hit in One W... 21 hr A Huge Hit Again 2
More from around the web