PPP - how much is true ?

PPP - how much is true ?

Posted in the Banking Forum

John Thomasz

Portugal

#1 Oct 18, 2011
hello, i'm a newbie to this forum & this typpe of investments... recently i was invited to join a PPP investment with 47 million USD using a bank asset (not cash).
Is this possible ? Do PPP's really exist ? They use CD issued by banks as assets to invest ?

thnks
peter tucker

United States

#2 Oct 18, 2011
Total scams

Since: Sep 10

Nottingham, UK

#3 Oct 19, 2011
John Thomasz wrote:
hello, i'm a newbie to this forum & this typpe of investments... recently i was invited to join a PPP investment with 47 million USD using a bank asset (not cash).
Is this possible ? Do PPP's really exist ? They use CD issued by banks as assets to invest ?
thnks
John,

I am an Oldbie to this business but I am confused as to the offer you have received are you say that you have US$47M cash an have been offered a transaction in which you use you US$47M to acquire a bank asset (e,g, bank instrument) which they say they will then place into trade.

As if so, this is illogical since traders are primarily interested in accepting cash into these transaction not e.g. bank instruments which is always a second choice to cash which is as they say “king”.

Also, if the bank asset is for example a bank instrument it would almost always need to de denominated in a minimum face value of US$100M or more not US$47M.

As for whether these programs are real yes they definitely are but you can easily become confused by the fact that because this is a private financial market which does not officially exist, and so the only way in is to be “invited” by a trader which in turn required you to submit a bank statement and passport copy and other attendant compliance documents FIRST, so you can then duly pass compliance and only at this point have an intelligent conversation with the trader (not a broker) that you will be signing you trade contract with. So he can give you the comfort level you need and deserve as he has either credentials or proof of performance or both that he can show you to give you that comfort level.

The side effect of this counterintuitive (but necessary) way of working is that anyone with criminal intentions can use the fact that there are no client references available (due to strict non disclosure requirements) and the fact that compliance always comes first, all conspire to create opportunities for criminals to commit fraud against those who don’t know what a genuine transaction looks like. And how could you against a background of broker misinformation, denials of these transactions even existence by the very transaction banks involved, denials of their existence by an alphabet soup of securities regulators and regular reports by them of real acts of fraud having been committed.

The best way to protect yourself is to first identify what a real private placement contract looks like as this will enable you to spot the frauds a mile away. So yes these transactions are real and do exist and have been operating hidden in plain sight for may decades, it is just that something that was once accessible to a handful of the worlds wealthiest families by word of mouth only has with the advent of the www become accessible to anybody with an internet connection, bringing about certain positive benefits but certain other undesirable consequences.

Remember, a real transaction protects you principal funds a fraudulent one does not so the devil is in the detail of how the transaction is structured and the procedures you are being asked to follow. Nether of which have been provided.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#4 Oct 19, 2011
I almost agree with MOST of ALL of the comments this person has presented here.

Cash is king and the trading group will only work with cash when conducting the trades.

But, if you are cash poor and paper rich, you may also present a negotiable, nonrestricted time deposit (certificate of deposit), in the amount less than $100M but greater than $25M. Loan syndicates will lend you money using a CD as collateral and then, take the cash to the trader.

No tire kickers are allowed in this type of transactions.
peter tucker

East Lansing, MI

#5 Oct 19, 2011
Trading is scam
Michael

United States

#6 Oct 20, 2011
John Thomasz wrote:
hello, i'm a newbie to this forum & this typpe of investments... recently i was invited to join a PPP investment with 47 million USD using a bank asset (not cash).
Is this possible ? Do PPP's really exist ? They use CD issued by banks as assets to invest ?
thnks
Hi!John,
Please contact me at: [email protected]
Michael
Investment Banker

Chicago, IL

#7 Oct 20, 2011
So much misinformation. Too many brokers purporting to be direct to traders and platforms with unheard of returns and misrepresnting themselves. A bank instrument such as a CD, SBLC or BG can be used in a trade, however the instrument will have a credit line drawn against it.

So yes a trade can use an asset but only after it has been monetized or a creit facility drawn against it. Now mst legitimate trades require a minimum of 100M. There may be otions for your 47M but you must perform your due diligence on whomever you decide to work with.
swiss finance

Guam

#8 Oct 20, 2011
$47 M USD is acceptable if you are dealing with the right entities. When you meet the right person for the transaction, your money will never be at risk. You never have to risk one penny and no real person will even ask you for a penny for expenses involved with the transaction. In fact, the real trader have their on credit line and they never even use your credit line. If anyone is interested in a genuine opportunity from Switzerland, please email [email protected]

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#9 Oct 22, 2011
Soooo close, but no cigar!
Takamischi Jota

Anonymous Proxy

#11 Sep 29, 2012
John Thomasz wrote:
hello, i'm a newbie to this forum & this typpe of investments... recently i was invited to join a PPP investment with 47 million USD using a bank asset (not cash).
Is this possible ? Do PPP's really exist ? They use CD issued by banks as assets to invest ?
thnks
Hi,it is now approx. 1 year ago since you tried to enter a private placement investment program.

Did you have had success ?

If not please let me know what was the reason why it did not happen?
Thomas

Park Forest, IL

#12 Oct 1, 2012
John Thomasz wrote:
hello, i'm a newbie to this forum & this typpe of investments... recently i was invited to join a PPP investment with 47 million USD using a bank asset (not cash).
Is this possible ? Do PPP's really exist ? They use CD issued by banks as assets to invest ?
thnks
John email me [email protected] if you want the real deal

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#13 Oct 1, 2012
Thomas wrote:
<quoted text>
John email me [email protected] if you want the real deal
John, I suggest you investigate (due diligence) THOMAS KOPEC under FRAUD ALERTS and then proceed accordingly.
Thomas

Park Forest, IL

#14 Oct 2, 2012
John,

I urge you to do the due diligence in fact I recommend it. I can help you with it. I can put you on with all legal , including a case agent for the FBI. I also urge you to do the due diligence on David, he has no license and has no legal or banking representation the offers any type of validation as to him having the capacity to do anything in the financial world
MARIA

Kaiserslautern, Germany

#15 Oct 3, 2012
Investment Banker wrote:
So much misinformation. Too many brokers purporting to be direct to traders and platforms with unheard of returns and misrepresnting themselves. A bank instrument such as a CD, SBLC or BG can be used in a trade, however the instrument will have a credit line drawn against it.
So yes a trade can use an asset but only after it has been monetized or a creit facility drawn against it. Now mst legitimate trades require a minimum of 100M. There may be otions for your 47M but you must perform your due diligence on whomever you decide to work with.
Seems that there are some people who know how private placement investments programs work.

So if somebody wants to enter a 100 M program it will be good to have a BG of approx. 150 M.

Please be careful if Swift M760 is requested as banks do not issue for free. Contact your bank officer first and ask which fees apply.

MARIA

Kaiserslautern, Germany

#16 Oct 3, 2012
PPP-Q and As wrote:
<quoted text>
John,
I am an Oldbie to this business but I am confused as to the offer you have received are you say that you have US$47M cash an have been offered a transaction in which you use you US$47M to acquire a bank asset (e,g, bank instrument) which they say they will then place into trade.
As if so, this is illogical since traders are primarily interested in accepting cash into these transaction not e.g. bank instruments which is always a second choice to cash which is as they say “king”.
Also, if the bank asset is for example a bank instrument it would almost always need to de denominated in a minimum face value of US$100M or more not US$47M.
As for whether these programs are real yes they definitely are but you can easily become confused by the fact that because this is a private financial market which does not officially exist, and so the only way in is to be “invited” by a trader which in turn required you to submit a bank statement and passport copy and other attendant compliance documents FIRST, so you can then duly pass compliance and only at this point have an intelligent conversation with the trader (not a broker) that you will be signing you trade contract with. So he can give you the comfort level you need and deserve as he has either credentials or proof of performance or both that he can show you to give you that comfort level.
The side effect of this counterintuitive (but necessary) way of working is that anyone with criminal intentions can use the fact that there are no client references available (due to strict non disclosure requirements) and the fact that compliance always comes first, all conspire to create opportunities for criminals to commit fraud against those who don’t know what a genuine transaction looks like. And how could you against a background of broker misinformation, denials of these transactions even existence by the very transaction banks involved, denials of their existence by an alphabet soup of securities regulators and regular reports by them of real acts of fraud having been committed.
The best way to protect yourself is to first identify what a real private placement contract looks like as this will enable you to spot the frauds a mile away. So yes these transactions are real and do exist and have been operating hidden in plain sight for may decades, it is just that something that was once accessible to a handful of the worlds wealthiest families by word of mouth only has with the advent of the www become accessible to anybody with an internet connection, bringing about certain positive benefits but certain other undesirable consequences.
Remember, a real transaction protects you principal funds a fraudulent one does not so the devil is in the detail of how the transaction is structured and the procedures you are being asked to follow. Nether of which have been provided.
Seems that there are some people who know how private placement investments programs work.

If somebody has cash funds, which give the highest return in a private placement program, it makes no sense to issue a bank instrument. A BG will be discounted so it is much less than cash.

If somebody wants to enter a 100 M program it will be necessary to issue a BG of approx. 150 M.

Please be careful if Swift M760 is requested as banks do not issue for free. Contact your bank officer first and ask which fees apply.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
To those plotters, I question their wits: Why P... 16 hr e-mails is A None... 2
Ben Carson who separated Conjoined Twins but no... 21 hr Neutral Surgeon M... 3
John Kerry needs to Go Back to School and Learn... Mon Kerry The Crippled 1
News Trouble at the top for Hudson City Savings Bank (Nov '10) Mon billc793 19
David Cheever can contact Citibank directly... Mon Media The Terrorist 3
dtc & weblink transfer (Jul '13) Mon adhira 45
People are riding bikes and taking Shopping Car... Aug 30 Bikes are for Kids 2
More from around the web