Michael

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Aug 17, 2011
We have 2 Seasoned BG 500M Euro issued by ABN AMRO and Barclays Bank offered at 75+2.

If you have RWA buyer, please contact me:
onelega21@yahoo.com

Note: this post will be expired on 08/27/2011

Thanks,
RJS94539

Fremont, CA

#2 Sep 3, 2011
View the attached BG 86+2 with ISIN #

If you do not want to take the whole amount, the min amount acceptable is 500M;

No CC with Seller/mandate upfront..

Copy and paste the following link into your browser.

You can copy and paste the following address link into your browser:
https://rcpt.yousendit.com/1214005193/603930f...

File expires Saturday, 10 September, 2011

Thank you,

Robert Strickland
Email 1: reply2robert@stricklandassocia tesllc.com
Email 2: stricklandassociatesllc94539@g mail.com
Email 3: strickland_associates@yahoo.co m

Posting date & time: Saturday 03 September 2011
ROTH

Arezzo, Italy

#4 Sep 8, 2011
E.C.S. FINANCNE STORITVE d.o.o. is a providers of Bank instruments such as SBLC/BG or MTN for your projects. I can arrange the deal within 48 Hours if your side is abidding on standard procedure. We have to understand that main problems we are facing on the delayance of concluding deals are caused by LONG CHAINS OF BROKERS and the LACK OF EXPERIENCE OF MOST OF US. Other wise trading Bank instruments is very easey, if we can all work according to procedure. Therefore, I am inviting you to address your request to me by e-amail at clearing@financesecs.com and I will send you the procedure along with BLANK SAMPLE of required documents that you have to print out and consult your BANK immediately.
This private placement platform trades at institutional levels in One Hundred Million Dollar, Five Hundred Million Dollar and Billion Dollar tranches. The unique and advantageous benefit of working with E.C.S. FINANCNE is that we can offer direct access to a performing trade platform to qualified investors at much lower investment amounts.
The platform accomplishes this through joint venture agreements with multiple investors to fill their large trade offerings. However, each participating investor receives their own agreement directly from the platform.
Most Platforms are by invitation only and once an investor is accepted they must complete the process or may be banned from participating in any platform for life. Due diligence is administered on each investor. Any form of fraud will be immediately submitted to the proper authorities and prosecution will follow.
We offer its clients the opportunity of leasing or purchasing banking instruments for specific targeted projects which lead to enhance one’s own business growth.
We are very selective on which clients that we represent that are interested solely in the purchasing or leasing of MTN's, BG's and Corporate Notes, so interested potential clients should contact us directly to find out if there is a fit prior to making a request for a purchase.
George

Arezzo, Italy

#5 Sep 8, 2011
I need of BG, SBLC, MTN,
Patent Attorney

Kathmandu, Nepal

#6 Sep 8, 2011
UK’s BG Group is in talks with Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) to buy a stake in a gas block off the country’s east coast, BG India president and MD Walter Simpson said on Wednesday. “We spoke to ONGC a number of months ago for picking up a stake in their oil assets. The proposal is with them,” Simpson said on the sidelines of an energy conference. The Krishna Godavari basin deep sea block KG-DWN-98/2 sits next to Reliance Industries’ prolific KG-D6 field in Bay of Bengal. ONGC chairman AK Hazarika had recently said the firm was in talks with BG and Italian oil major ENI to sell up to 30% in the block to raise funds for developing the gas field.
Reto Tresch

Germany

#37 Jul 27, 2013
bg.mt760(a) gmail.com

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#39 Jul 27, 2013
You and joker broker TC Chao, from California, are peddling crap and wasting everyone's time.

BG from HSBC Holdings in the UK? TC Chao is an idiot and he is not afraid to waste your time and his. He will never learn.
A Justday

Buffalo, NY

#40 Jul 27, 2013
David Cheever wrote:
You and joker broker TC Chao, from California, are peddling crap and wasting everyone's time.
BG from HSBC Holdings in the UK? TC Chao is an idiot and he is not afraid to waste your time and his. He will never learn.
From my Watch Out point, David Cheever is a rotten, feudal and corrupt broker..
He will never learn!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Life Time of Prudence 3 hr My Wealth 2
Citizens Bank will forever lose for being the D... 5 hr The Loser 1
The Homeforfree.com just started in Buffalo, NY 18 hr Home for Free 2
When 600 tons of Jade Deposit was discovered in... 20 hr Antique Jade 1
validity on jugoslavija 10000000 dinnara (Sep '11) 21 hr siddiq 10
EURO Provider is looking for USD Provider (Oct '07) Fri hinda laaroussi 738
When Cheever is Jailed, My Scaled-back Promise ... Fri Cheever Wrath to ... 1
•••

Banking People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE