Why the Fed has no ammo left....

Posted in the Banking Forum

The Progressive American

Buffalo, NY

#1 Mar 17, 2014
Read this: The Federal Reserve gets a lot of credit for what passes as an economic recovery. Whether it deserves that credit, going forward the Fed has very little power to influence events because it is essentially out of ammo to further ease. The economy, meanwhile, is still lackluster, despite the central bank's unjustified optimism.

The Fed cast a warm and fuzzy glow in January, when it predicted a pickup in economic growth, which it cited as its rationale for tapering its bond buying campaign, called quantitative easing (QE). And if that acceleration doesn't happen in the near future? By Kevin Flynn, AdviceIQ 7:17 p.m. EDT March 16, 2014

The point: All the double talks in the remaining article...MY take - Starting six months ago, the increasing sizable withdrawal of capitals from the Fed Foreign holdings make any more easing impossible!!!

Fed used those foreign holdings as a questionable collateral...But, it ran out because Ben Bernanke's incessant and irresponsible practices in the past six years!

When the "National Debt" became a Non-Issue in 2014, it fooled only the residents in America!!! History never lies!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Costco Names Citi, Visa as New Credit Partners Mar 26 Neveragain 2
News Harris Sets Up Equipment Financing (Sep '07) Mar 26 Rose Henderson 3
The Press in US needs to have Brain.. Mar 25 To Snub NATO Chief 1
The Rise of China began with that Great Han Ban... Mar 25 HAndersen 2
Stay clear of that Dark and Filthy Kenya... The... Mar 25 A Private Club 2
To send the Political Trash, the Common Core St... Mar 25 What Common Core 2
Monetize BG/SBLC from almost any bank Mar 24 David Martins 4
More from around the web