More news on Cheng-du largest Buildin...

More news on Cheng-du largest Building...

Posted in the Banking Forum

A Justday

Buffalo, NY

#1 Jul 12, 2013
AP reported from China on the largest Building: BEIJING (AP)-- Move aside Dubai. China now has what is billed as the world's largest building a vast, wavy rectangular box of glass and steel that will house shops, hotels, offices and a faux ocean beach with a huge LED screen for video sunsets.

The New Century project is a sign that China's growth has spread from the country's more prosperous eastern and southern regions to the west, where wages are lower and the central government has encouraged development with subsidies and tax breaks. With its booming economy, China has become home to some of the largest and tallest buildings in the world.

Backed by local governments, the building in a planned urban district south of Chengdu aims to boost the global stature of the capital city of Sichuan province, known for its spicy cuisine...

My only Concern: That Scum Ball Xi, the new Communist leader is trying to scrap and destroy all the builders in China under his No-Hero Propaganda!
Still, Heaven will find the way to SILENCE him soon...In Chinese Culture, no one can survive God's wrath!!! Mao died of no heirs and Xi surely will follow Mao to HELL!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Let in the Blacks in West Point, Army, Navy and... 5 min The Missile Ships 2
An $ 1m Trust Fund for David Cheever's Grand Da... 7 hr A Trust Fund 3
Why A Hedge Fund manager lost everything So Ear... 16 hr He lost everything 1
Cheever can walk endlessly in Amierca like A Wa... 18 hr Join The Migrant 1
That King Trash from Saudi Arabia can go home w... 22 hr King Trash 1
Joe Biden can forget about running for his Reco... Thu Cheever is on His... 3
That Stooge Cheever is Hiding Out, I say: To Mi... Thu Cheever is on His... 3
More from around the web