The Trojan Horse: Japan new security plan focuses on island dispute..

Posted in the Banking Forum

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Dec 26, 2013
The Global Historian

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Judged:

Read this: TOKYO (AP)— Japan on Tuesday approved a plan to increase defense spending by 5 percent over the next five years to purchase its first surveillance drones, more jet fighters and naval destroyers...

Let me declare: It is all a devious plot to stop the peaceful Rise of China..Being A Han Ban Chinese I know it well!!!

But the outcome of this impromptu and evil intent may get its ending in a sad way! Learn the Chinese philosophy and thinking first!!!

China suffered at hands of Japs brutality for far too long...Even the Japs language came from China!!!
Truth

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

THEANONYMOUS HACK INTO THE WHOLE WORLD AND THE FEDS ARE PICKING UP LITTLE BOYS.PLEASE THEY ARE ANONYMOUS OLDER MEN SOME ARE GENERALS OF THE FEDS, WITH ALL THE NAMES I WILL GIVE BELOW.
 AFTER ALL THE ONES THEY MURDERED, ROBBED, DESTROYED  THEY ARE STILL RUNNING THE STREETS AND ENJOYING OUR MONEY.
THE ANONYMOUS HACKERS, THE   FEDS, OBAMA, THE EX PRESIDENTS  CLINTON AND HIS WIFE HILLARY  AND BUSH, THE FEDS, EX  CHIEF  GENERAL ROSIER,  FED BILL TRINCHE VAN BOETZELAER , WHITE SWAN INTL UK LTD ., IZAK SCHWEITZ, BERNAKE, PAULSEN, LARS HUBINETTE (SIG AHLEN HUBINETTE, LEARSI AHLEN HUBINETTE),  The white dragons,   MARS THE SUPPOSED TRADER, MARC BARRY, MARK FORSTEIN AND HIS COLUMBIAN COMPUTER TECH    I THINK HIS NAME IS JOSE,  
EASY TO FIND HIM ON THE PAYROLL OF HIS CREDIT REPAIR COMPANY WHICH HE CLOSED, his lawyer  lawrence beiler, JIM TEAGUE,  Israel CHEKROUN  AND ALL HIS FAMILY IN ISRAEL, HK AND WORLDWIDE
THESE ARE ANONYMOUS  BOSSES, THE CONTROLS. THE ONES WHO WANT TO PUT US IN BONDAGE. THE ONES WHO STOLE TRILLIONS AND TRILLIONS FROM ME AND SO MANY FOR OVER TWELVE YEARS

THEY ARE THE BILDERBERGS WITH THEM, PART OF THEM,THE WHITE DRAGONS, THE ANOMYMOUS HACKERS, BUSH, OBAMA, FEDS AND MANY MORE.  

WE ARE BEING INVADED BY GOOD FOR NOTHING GANGSTERS, DEVILS.

Today they entered everyone's computer and made QUADRILLIONS and QUADRILLIONS and made us homeless.

WE NEED YOUR HELP.  WE NEED THE TRUTH AND JUSTICE.

“If America Doesn’t ABOLISH The FED, The FED Will ABOLISH AMERICA”| G. Edward Griffin
http://youtu.be/TgKHLmYG8qQ

WE NEED YOUR HELP.  WE NEED THE TRUTH AND JUSTICE.

I have a lot of information and here are people. Also going after them

Karen Hudes ex chief counsel of the  World Bank

Rep Alan Grayson asking Feds about trillions of off balance sheet Funds

US senator Elizabeth Warren.  Banks laundering money

She is in massachussets

Ex fed Andrew Huszar

Robert Mazur.    The-infiltrator.com
Truth

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

Judged:

THESE Would be the GANGSTER THIEVESTHAT Set SINGLE MOMS About the STREET AND ROB Each of the BROKERS.THE Aninymous HACKERS FEDS, OBAMA, THE EX PRESIDENTS CLINTON AND HIS WIFE HILLLLLARY AND BUSH, THE FEDS, EX CHIEF GENERAL ROSIER, FED BILL TRINCHE VAN BOETZELAER , WHITE SWAN INTL UK LTD IZAK SCHWEITZ, BERNAKE, PAULSEN, LARS HUBINETTE (SIG AHLEN HUBINETTE, LEARSI AHLEN HUBINETTE) , MARS THE SUPPOSED TRADER, MARC BARRY, MARK FORSTEIN AND HIS COLUMBIAN COMPUTER TECH I Believe HIS NAME IS JOSE, EASY carprog full TO Locate HIM About the PAYROLL OF HIS CREDIT REPAIR Company WHICH HE CLOSED. JIM TEAGUE, Israel CHEKROUN AND ALL HIS FAMILY IN ISRAEL, HK AND WORLDWIDETHESE ARE Nameless BOSSES, THE CONTROLSDONT FORGET THESE OTHER GANGSTERS CROOKS WITH THEMTHEY STOLE 44B THAT CROOKED DIRTY RAVI RACH ROBBED ME ON, HE STOLE MY HOMOSEXUAL ASSISTANT EDUARDO SEVERINO THAT Need to Appear OUT On the CLOSET, THEY USED MY SIGNATURE AND ROBBED ME AFTER I HAD ALL Set UP WITH All of the PLATFORMS. AND CROOKED GEN ROSIER AND LARS HUBINETTE WITH THAT EVIL STEPHANIE CHASE And also the OTHERS BELOW ROBBED AL Our transactions for over twelve years
Truth

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

Judged:

THE CHINESE, JAPAN AND ALL HAVE GONE AGAINST THE PEOPLE OF THE WORLD IT IS TREASON
ONLY THE GUILLOTINE IS THE END OF THE GANGSTERS, THIEVES

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••