The game is over and don't miss the way out, Michael Corbat...

Posted in the Banking Forum

A Justday

Buffalo, NY

#1 Aug 5, 2013
The $ 122+ m USD investment to David Cheever was and still is the One historic Disaster Citibank made on behalf of you + Michael O'Neill, the Defendants in my Civil Action Case!!

His disabilities and incessant mouthing make this case so readily proven of No Merits to you!!

If not listen to my advice, your Get out of Jail Card will not be available to you any time soon!!!

The point; An Audit to your payments to David Cheever shall provide all the Evidence of Proofs that are needed!!!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#2 Aug 5, 2013
A Justday wrote:
The $ 122+ m USD investment to David Cheever was and still is the One historic Disaster Citibank made on behalf of you + Michael O'Neill, the Defendants in my Civil Action Case!!
His disabilities and incessant mouthing make this case so readily proven of No Merits to you!!
If not listen to my advice, your Get out of Jail Card will not be available to you any time soon!!!
The point; An Audit to your payments to David Cheever shall provide all the Evidence of Proofs that are needed!!!
May I see a show of hands of those who believe this man's comments? Anyone?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Costco Names Citi, Visa as New Credit Partners Mar 26 Neveragain 2
News Harris Sets Up Equipment Financing (Sep '07) Mar 26 Rose Henderson 3
The Press in US needs to have Brain.. Mar 25 To Snub NATO Chief 1
The Rise of China began with that Great Han Ban... Mar 25 HAndersen 2
Stay clear of that Dark and Filthy Kenya... The... Mar 25 A Private Club 2
To send the Political Trash, the Common Core St... Mar 25 What Common Core 2
Monetize BG/SBLC from almost any bank Mar 24 David Martins 4
More from around the web