Citibank, A Misguided Bank...

Citibank, A Misguided Bank...

Posted in the Banking Forum

A Justday

Dunkirk, NY

#1 Sep 3, 2013
in 2009, when Vikram Pandit was the CEO, he pushed Citibank to invest in India and arose an unreal sentiment that India is rising...But that dream not only faded fast and now, India is back to the poor and dilapidated old State...

Since Pandit's ouster in 2011, the new leadership in Citibank continued the mis-guided policy to sell out all banking outlets and branches in US but becoming a Credit Card Company. It then conspired to set up shops in Egypt and many dangerous countries in the world.. It was a tradition started back in 1920s and 1930s when Roosevelt was in office...

The point: In 1930s, Citibank went to China, robbed and stole the wealth of many people in China including my family in Nanking, China ...Most of their sufferings went unnoticed but buried in the minds of hearts of the victims!!! I dare to say: I am the only Han Ban Chinese decided to expose Citibank's filthy and unlawful behavior and demand A Just return/ payback/ compensation!!

All those involved, the Defendants Corbat + O'Neill ought to move away at least a few feet from the this Civil Action Case and take a deep breadth to find out what is really going on...Bank is not to rob the depositors but provide a convenient and safe place for them to deposit their hard earned money...Citibank is no longer a Bank in the United States, sorry to say!!

No body cares how much the Defendants Corbat + O'Neill earned this year
and the future, if there is a future..But act properly like a Banker!!
A Justday

Dunkirk, NY

#2 Sep 3, 2013
Let me give Citibank a hint: Set up shops in Lebanon fast...There are two million refugees moved in from Syria and some of them are rich and easy Pickings!!!

Your Records in California to strip US Citizens are not yet known in that part of the world!!!

It is the public info: Citibank in CA refused to redeem the US Savings bonds bought by A US Citizen by his father back in 1960s!!!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#3 Sep 4, 2013
Are you trying to use reverse psychology? If that is indeed the case, you need to do better. Anyone capable to read between the lines can see your intentions. But, go on son. You must try and try until you succeed.
A Justday

Dunkirk, NY

#4 Sep 4, 2013
Alacran Negro wrote:
Are you trying to use reverse psychology? If that is indeed the case, you need to do better. Anyone capable to read between the lines can see your intentions. But, go on son. You must try and try until you succeed.
I recognize this bitch...He is David Cheater posting a long, long time ago!!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#5 Sep 5, 2013
A Justday, you are one sick puppy.
A Justday

Dunkirk, NY

#6 Sep 5, 2013
Alacran Negro wrote:
A Justday, you are one sick puppy.
You have no excuse to keep using A "N" word...Speak Hispanics in Hawaii and hide under the rotten Wood!!!

I could care less what is the dementia behind your twisted mind!!! By identifying yourself as a Hispanic Negro is too much!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IRS Should Catch Up With David The Tax Cheater ... 8 hr IRS Needs To Know 1
David Cheever, The Thanksgiving Ghost Will Visi... 16 hr Thanksgiving Ghos... 1
The Old Fishing Boats Of US Again Suffered The ... Sat It Takes A Tug Bo... 1
I Say Thanks + Wish the Performers in The Confu... Sat Many Thanks 1
Crook Fisher Tried to Lie For David Cheever.. W... Nov 17 The Crook Fisher 1
The Fakers In The West Are Known To Steal and R... Nov 17 All Fakers 1
David Bit Con Cheever's Dream To Be Super Rich ... Nov 17 Liar Fisher 3
More from around the web