The Leakys' fallacy and demented hypo...

The Leakys' fallacy and demented hypothesis in Human Evolution...

Posted in the Banking Forum

The Global Historian

Dunkirk, NY

#1 Oct 18, 2013
When an uneducated adventurer discovered a few pieces of human skull in S. Africa, Louis Leakey committed the biggest "Sin and Shame" in human History...He and his daughter proceeded to formulate a Fallacy and demented hypothesis: Humans walked out of Africa in 800,000 years ago...

What a laughable joke...Leaky based his hypothesis on his finding of few broken pieces of human skull that was dated around 1 million years ago..The problem is: He has no other scientific evidence and he violated all the rules of proving A Scientific Principle!!

It was reported Yesterday (Oct. 17, 2013): Several more complete sets of human skull from Georgia, Russia were unearthed..When I say more complete, it means the skulls are not just from one single skull but rather consisting of a few members of A Family (Large and small)...

And most importantly, they are dated 1.6 million years old...That is 600,000 years older than the infamous Leaky Heresy, A Fallacy!!

I commented for decades: There is no way for Humans to walk out of Africa: Because those who remained in Africa do not look quite up to the modern Humans!!! Wake up America!!!
The Global Historian

Dunkirk, NY

#2 Oct 18, 2013
More reference: Washington (AFP)- A stunningly well-preserved skull from 1.8 million years ago offers new evidence that early man was a single species with a vast array of different looks, researchers said.

With a tiny brain about a third the size of a modern human's, protruding brows and jutting jaws like an ape, the skull was found in the remains of a medieval hilltop city in Dmanisi, Georgia, said the study in the journal Science.

It is one of five early human skulls -- four of which have jaws -- found so far at the site, about 100 kilometers (62 miles) from the capital Tbilisi, along with stone tools that hint at butchery and the bones of big, saber-toothed cats.

Lead researcher David Lordkipanidze, director of the Georgian National Museum, described the group as "the richest and most complete collection of indisputable early Homo remains from any one site."

The skulls vary so much in appearance that under other circumstances, they might have been considered different species, said co-author Christoph Zollikofer of the University of Zurich.

"Yet we know that these individuals came from the same location and the same geological time, so they could, in principle, represent a single population of a single species," he said.

History never lies...
The Global Historian

Dunkirk, NY

#3 Oct 18, 2013
It is the most distorted report on Fox News to keep insisting on Leaky's phony story: Human Walked out of Africa..

The facts show: There are many evolutionary Origins and the only people walking out of Africa might be Indians in India, those in Sri Lanka and some in Indonesia and S. China Sea Isles!!

Because of their Skin Colors and certain features... There is no way for them to show up in Europe, Asia and S. America!!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#4 Oct 18, 2013
I came to this blog looking for banking information and I found this person's non banking comments. Did the blog's format change?
The Global Historian

Dunkirk, NY

#5 Oct 18, 2013
Robert Fisher wrote:
I came to this blog looking for banking information and I found this person's non banking comments. Did the blog's format change?
Buy your bonds and you still worth nothing!!!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#6 Oct 18, 2013
The Global Historian wrote:
<quoted text>
Buy your bonds and you still worth nothing!!!
I see that you have no problems posting bogus comments about an individual, like me, based on your pure imagination and corrupt assumptions. Your credibility is now questioned.
The Global Historian

Dunkirk, NY

#7 Oct 18, 2013
Robert Fisher wrote:
<quoted text>
I see that you have no problems posting bogus comments about an individual, like me, based on your pure imagination and corrupt assumptions. Your credibility is now questioned.
No defamation: Show me your wealth...If you have $ 1 m in real asset, please tell!!! I say: Real w/o loans or any mortgages...

The point: Few Americans could not build up a wealth under the common and ordinary belief!!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#8 Oct 18, 2013
The Global Historian wrote:
<quoted text>
No defamation: Show me your wealth...If you have $ 1 m in real asset, please tell!!! I say: Real w/o loans or any mortgages...
The point: Few Americans could not build up a wealth under the common and ordinary belief!!
I can imagine what Mr. Fisher's response will be to this fools demand.

"Who in the hell are you to ask me to prove myself to you"

At least that would be my immediate response to his dumb comment.
The Voter at Large

Dunkirk, NY

#9 Oct 18, 2013
Lori Davidson wrote:
<quoted text>
I can imagine what Mr. Fisher's response will be to this fools demand.
"Who in the hell are you to ask me to prove myself to you"
At least that would be my immediate response to his dumb comment.
Something is not kosher: A Transsexual Devil???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
David Cheever Has the Option to Send An Ultimat... 59 min Cheever Ultimatum 1
Cheever The Irishman Never Learned to Make A Li... 1 hr Jail Bird Cheever 1
David Cheever Needs to Take the $ 180 m Award a... 2 hr Lucifer Got Cheever 2
David Cheever Will be Awarded $ 180 m To Nab Mi... 3 hr Lucifer Got Cheever 3
The Truth Finder Needs to Review the Story of C... 3 hr Lucifer Got Cheever 3
Any gay man in this forum? 3 hr Lucifer Got Cheever 4
David Cheever Can Always Run But Not Hide Succe... 11 hr The Story of Chee... 2
More from around the web