The ghost of Bernanke shall not rise again....

Posted in the Banking Forum

The Watchful Eye

Buffalo, NY

#1 Feb 21, 2014
Now, he is permanently stationed at the Booking Institute, I make sure his group of belligerent and unyielding Fed agents will not rise again...

In 2011-2012 from Citibank to e-Bay, he repeatedly challenged my most precious possession of One 1804 Early American Silver Dollar Coin with a Broken Arrow Stem plus other 47 rarest Coins (in a set of 48) plus the Two Gold Bonds issued by Citibank and sold in 1930s China!!!

In one instance, Fed under Ben Bernanke w/ e-Bay urged the Smithsonian Rare Coin Expert to list a number of 1804 Silver Dollar Coins: It turned out they are not quite correct in illustration of History...The point: How could there be more than Two as President Andrew Jackson gave them as gifts to King of Siam and one Arab Tribe!!

I challenged anyone from US Mint, US Treasury, Smithsonian Museum, Fed with FBI to contradict my 1804 Early American Silver Dollar Coin with A Broken Arrow Stem and to do it above board legally...Don't imply threats and other
unwholesome means to intimidate!!!

The ghost of Ben Bernanke tried the old feudal practice to destroy my E-Mail Accounts at Hotmail.com ...Let me remind him: It won't work!!!

Let me also advise him: I have many more rare, precious if not one of a kind collection of Cultural Heritage Items and Antiques including Jades, Porcelains, Bronze, Silver, Gold plus Paintings...

It will take him a life time to uncover...But, life is short!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Costco Names Citi, Visa as New Credit Partners Mar 26 Neveragain 2
News Harris Sets Up Equipment Financing (Sep '07) Mar 26 Rose Henderson 3
The Press in US needs to have Brain.. Mar 25 To Snub NATO Chief 1
The Rise of China began with that Great Han Ban... Mar 25 HAndersen 2
Stay clear of that Dark and Filthy Kenya... The... Mar 25 A Private Club 2
To send the Political Trash, the Common Core St... Mar 25 What Common Core 2
Monetize BG/SBLC from almost any bank Mar 24 David Martins 4
More from around the web