To use the front and back mounted credit card device or pay penality..

Posted in the Banking Forum

The Taxi Fraud

Buffalo, NY

#1 Mar 19, 2014
Read this: Woman charged $787.33 for two-mile cab ride
By Charlene Sakoda 16 hours ago Odd News
A college student from Winnetka, Illinois jumped into a cab for a short ride to a restaurant in downtown Chicago, but instead of a couple dollars, she was charged almost $800...
There are frauds every where in this land...People like David Cheever of Oahu, Hawaii are all over...In this particular case, Police and Credit Card Company could do nothing to help...And they don't care!!!
At end, Mika Stambaugh, a spokesperson for the Department of Business Affairs and Consumer Protection, said that they contacted Square and the company promised to send Siegel a check for $787.33 by the end of this week...

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#2 Mar 19, 2014
This comes from a man, born and raised in China, where the Chinese film industry bullshits people when they make martial arts movies.

Sure, you Chinks can jump 15 feet in the air and float for minutes while engaging in a mortal fight.

And Thomas Lee is one of the richest man on this earth too.

Sure thing.
The Demon Cheever

Buffalo, NY

#3 Mar 19, 2014
Demon Cheever of Oahu, Hawaii again surfaced...

I am sure footed and never jumped...Because of my sound mind and Looking Far from way back, I am able to rise up!!

I will be among the richest in this world but doing it right and lawfully!!!

Just Believe...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
International Yugoslavia EEU Dinara legal valid... (Apr '13) 2 hr shammeer 57
Skretny stepping down as chief federal judge, t... (May '14) 5 hr It is Not the End 4
ebic bank account available (Mar '14) 5 hr Sasha 13
DTC cash funds transfer or web-link sender wanted (Jul '13) 6 hr Ahmed 39
The Israeli prime ministerís joint address to C... 7 hr The Shocking Reve... 1
The Student Loans have exceeded $ 1.17 Trillion... 7 hr Shocking Student ... 1
Sell 1913 Petchili bonds (Sep '12) 9 hr SunAxis 248
More from around the web