Need CMO Buyers ASAP

Since: Apr 11

Katy, TX

#1 Jan 30, 2012
I have the list of CMO's. Please email or reply back with Real Buyers. No long Broker Chains will be tolerated. 10% Broker fee's are already included in the Price. All are AAA rated. Range from 580M - 5.5 B

Regards,

Bob
KATS Hard Asset Banker

Evansville, IN

#2 Jan 30, 2012
email address yours. please
Michael

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Jan 31, 2012
ExtremeWealth wrote:
I have the list of CMO's. Please email or reply back with Real Buyers. No long Broker Chains will be tolerated. 10% Broker fee's are already included in the Price. All are AAA rated. Range from 580M - 5.5 B
Regards,
Bob
Please send the list of CMO to
Michael: [email protected]
Thanks,
HRE

New Albany, IN

#7 Feb 2, 2012
email: [email protected]
i have several list of CMOs for purchase
BANK CMOS JUST RELEASED

Novi, MI

#8 Mar 27, 2012
DIRECT BUYERS or DIRECT REPRESENTATIVES ONLY
Send inquiries to usanationalcurrencyretrieval@g mail.com
Ryszard

Poland

#9 Mar 29, 2012
Dear Sir

Regards,

Bob
Please contact us. I have serious buyers
e-mail; [email protected]
SSB

Gilbert, AZ

#11 May 11, 2012
I also have CMOs for Sell. Plz contact me: [email protected] HAve had successful closings as well. Proven Peformance.

Regards
SHelton
peter tucker

Lansing, MI

#13 May 11, 2012
If you closed.....would not be on here
CMO PROGRAM

Boulogne-billancourt, France

#14 Jun 4, 2012
If you have a client / CMO owner wanting to sell their CMO/s Sold or get a Non-Recoarse Loan against them, we can assist. Non-Recourse Loans are 9% net to Owner and a Sale is 4% net to Owner - see below.
Most importantly is whether they is able to free deliver via DTC or internal Ledger-to-Ledger in Merrill Lynch Bank.
[email protected]
peter tucker

Lansing, MI

#15 Jun 4, 2012
Not going to happen
mario

Montevideo, Uruguay

#20 Sep 18, 2013
i got c.m.o for sale 1 billion c.m.o price will be usd 2 million dollars , i need a direct buyer only not intermedierie, that can issu a simple loi and f.p.a reply direct o my mail , same day closing [email protected], again please only direct buyers able to issue a simple loi and fpa,screen print out from bloomberg available thanks [email protected]
mario

Montevideo, Uruguay

#21 Sep 18, 2013
c.m.o available up to 10 b, price 2 million ech 1 billion, only direct buyers [email protected]
MPC

Los Angeles, CA

#24 Apr 8, 2014
Direct to cmo seller, looking for buyer
mpclark44@gmail. com
Bryan Cranston

Montréal, Canada

#25 Apr 9, 2014
Financial Loans- Loans from $5000 to $150 000 Cash-Bad credit? You welcome to Apply Get a loan fast and simple Great access to a personal Loan All you need to do is sms to +12045147 with your email and you will receive a response from us shortly.

Bryan Cranston

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John Kerry needs to Go Back to School and Learn... 7 hr Kerry The Crippled 1
News Trouble at the top for Hudson City Savings Bank (Nov '10) 8 hr billc793 19
David Cheever can contact Citibank directly... 17 hr Media The Terrorist 3
dtc & weblink transfer (Jul '13) 20 hr adhira 45
People are riding bikes and taking Shopping Car... Sun Bikes are for Kids 2
To Obama, do not expect any gifts from Xi in Se... Sun No Gifts from Xi 1
It is Fun to Llisten to Cheever's Promise but N... Aug 29 The Trobule with ... 7
More from around the web