Federal appeals court invalidates som...

Federal appeals court invalidates some ObamaCare subsidies, A Blow

Posted in the Banking Forum

A Shifting Wind

Dunkirk, NY

#1 Jul 22, 2014
Read this: Federal appeals court invalidates some ObamaCare subsidies, in blow to health law - Barnini Chakraborty

Published July 22, 2014
FoxNews.com

WASHINGTON – A powerful federal appeals court dealt a major blow to ObamaCare on Tuesday, ruling against the legality of some subsidies issued to people through the Affordable Care Act exchanges.

Though the ruling is likely to be appealed, the decision threatens to gut the foundation of the law by potentially nixing subsidies that millions of people obtained through the federally run exchange known as HealthCare.gov .
A three-judge panel of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia ruled 2-1 that the IRS went too far in extending subsidies to those who buy insurance through that website.

The suit maintained that the language in ObamaCare actually restricts subsidies to state-run exchanges -- of which there are only 14 -- and does not authorize them to be given in the 36 states that use the federally run system.

The court agreed.
A Fraud Court

Dunkirk, NY

#2 Jul 24, 2014
It appears that American Court is as much influenced by Politics as one can ever imagine!!!

In my State of New York, it takes US Attorneys to file Criminal Charges to set them on A Path of Justice!!

I was told IT will Happen...But, I won't believe until I see the ending in Writing!!!

Stay tuned...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Bond Purchase in Doodle Land is A Suicidal ... 43 min Why Not Cheat 1
The Maggot Cheever needs to stay clear our Neig... 1 hr The Maggot Cheever 3
Old man Cheever is Infamous for his Relationshi... 5 hr The Mouthy Cheever 1
The Real Trouble Ahead in A Few Weeks if not so... 6 hr The Danger Ahead 2
Thomas Tah-Shing Lee, PhD, PE Is A Builder and ... 6 hr The Maggot Cheever 3
Ben Bernanke started the Fake Money System to H... Thu My Stone Lion 1
David Cheever is officially considered as The F... Thu Fraud Cheever 4
More from around the web