Next Last
oksure

AOL

#2 Jul 3, 2009
hahaa
Dan Stanton

Springfield, MO

#3 Jul 3, 2009
If you have the need for contracts to purchase fresh cut MTNs or BG, from the top 25 European banks from $10B to $500B and can provide proof of funds for the first tranche of $500M and the other normal due diligence docs I can provide you with the suppliers of these instruments in those amounts. They can also provide exit buyers if you need them.

With the bankers going on holiday soon we have time to do the paperwork in preparation of setting up the contracts.

If you are ready, willing and able, now is the time to get one of these contracts.
Paul M

Randolph, NJ

#4 Jul 3, 2009
Is this a new version of the PPPPPPPP Pizza? The new 500Brisconi topped MTN extra thick BS Pizza?

I would love to try some. However, I am more interested in the stuff you guys are smokin'. Must be some real good stuff?
kenfox

Kaohsiung, Taiwan

#5 Jul 4, 2009
They use different ID.One is buying FCBG 500B.The price need under 50%.The other is selling FC BG 500B.The sell price is 54%,56%,58%.And they us different e-mail send loi to many agents.So they jsut post the net.And get the all money.

Since: Jun 09

Guangzhou, China

#6 Jul 4, 2009
kenfox wrote:
They use different ID.One is buying FCBG 500B.The price need under 50%.The other is selling FC BG 500B.The sell price is 54%,56%,58%.And they us different e-mail send loi to many agents.So they jsut post the net.And get the all money.
RIGHT
agtconsult

Bucharest, Romania

#7 Jul 5, 2009
Notes Fund Master wrote:
- We need fresh cut BG's top 25 banks
- 500B seven contracts
please contact me: draskojocic@hotmail.com
I sent you an offer and you have not replied. I am afraid that your buyers want to purchase FC BGs without money. Are they beggars? Nobody can purchase without money.

“man about town, no about world”

Since: Apr 09

Menado, Sulawesi, Indonesia

#8 Jul 10, 2009
Dan Stanton wrote:
If you have the need for contracts to purchase fresh cut MTNs or BG, from the top 25 European banks from $10B to $500B and can provide proof of funds for the first tranche of $500M and the other normal due diligence docs I can provide you with the suppliers of these instruments in those amounts. They can also provide exit buyers if you need them.
With the bankers going on holiday soon we have time to do the paperwork in preparation of setting up the contracts.
If you are ready, willing and able, now is the time to get one of these contracts.
Dear Sir,

I have a close associate, Malaysian "HM Nasir Ja'afar" <hmnjaafar@gmail.com>, himself a financer, who is direct to several buyer looking for seasoned MTNs with SBP Screen Block Pay arrangements.

If you are indeed direct and your principals can offer the same, then, do contact him directly, as I will be taken care of by him.

He has been frustrated with the number of offerers claiming to be direct and instead end up dealing with broker chains.

There it is. The next move is up to you.

I myself do get clients and inquiries, and try to do proper DD on them first, so If you have any current offers or standard prptocols, I can pass them on to qualifying clients.

I use the same username - barrymaramis - for Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, Skype etc, with Yahoo the primary one, or my personal one, barry@maramis.net.

Thank you.

Regards,
Barry Maramis
agtconsult

Bucharest, Romania

#10 Apr 13, 2010
barrywho wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Sir,
I have a close associate, Malaysian "HM Nasir Ja'afar" <hmnjaafar@gmail.com>, himself a financer, who is direct to several buyer looking for seasoned MTNs with SBP Screen Block Pay arrangements.
If you are indeed direct and your principals can offer the same, then, do contact him directly, as I will be taken care of by him.
He has been frustrated with the number of offerers claiming to be direct and instead end up dealing with broker chains.
There it is. The next move is up to you.
I myself do get clients and inquiries, and try to do proper DD on them first, so If you have any current offers or standard prptocols, I can pass them on to qualifying clients.
I use the same username - barrymaramis - for Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, Skype etc, with Yahoo the primary one, or my personal one, barry@maramis.net.
Thank you.
Regards,
Barry Maramis
Dear Barry,

I have been trying to get a Seasoned MTN for one of my buyers for more than two years. No so called seller was able to introduce a serious offer. I am afraid that this forum is full of scammers, shoppers, and fraudsters.

Regards,
Constantin

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#11 Apr 14, 2010
"Dear Barry,

I have been trying to get a Seasoned MTN for one of my buyers for more than two years. No so called seller was able to introduce a serious offer. I am afraid that this forum is full of scammers, shoppers, and fraudsters.

Regards,
Constantin"

Not true Constantin. Sure you have your share of joker brokers on this forum, but there are many others that are legit or have legit selling sources. I am one of them. If you TRULY have a buyer looking to purchase MTNs/BGs etc give me an opportunity to prove to you that I can deliver product. You will not be disappointed.
Chris

United States

#13 Aug 13, 2010
Hello all, I have direct contact to a BG/SBLC provider, buy or lease, fresh cut or seasoned. We can also monetize an owned instrument. We also have direct contact with a trader.

The following is some basic requirements for our services

Leasing instrument: Agree to procedures.

Buying instrument: Send us your procedure and we will accommodate it as best we can Buying an Instrument has no Maximum

Contact with our Trader: If you have your own instrument this requires a POF or BCL

Serious inquires only

For more detailed info please email prodeals_4you@hotmail.com

Thanks
Chris
BS Spotter

Los Angeles, CA

#14 Aug 13, 2010
Smells like BS to me !

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#15 Sep 22, 2010
ssuing Banks:DEUTSCHE BANK, Barclays Bank, HSBC Bank,
Currency:United States Dollar (USD)
Contract Amount:50 Billion with Rolls & Extension to 100 Billion

TRANSACTION PROCEDURES

1. Buyer submits this MOU / LOC with full Banking coordinates, Client’s Information Sheet, Passport, FPA and Proof of funds BCL or tear sheet together with an Authorization to Verify Funds on a Bank-to-Bank basis in the course of routine due diligence.

2. After completion of Seller’s “Due Diligence”, and if satisfied, Seller on 48 hours be countersigns,Seller signs, and returns by fax / email the LOI, with full banking co-ordinates of Seller for the Contract to become Binding on Buyer and Seller.

3. Contract is returned countersigned and lodged with each Bank. And both sides need to contract documents notarized by their lawyers on seal. Seller’s bank 48 hours issues MT199/MT799 to verify confirm Buyer’s Bank coordinates Fund already. And PRE-ADVICE /RWA VIA MT-199/MT799 CONFIRMING SELLERS BANK’S READINESS TO ISSUE AND SEND BUYER’S BANK, THE FC BG VIA MT-760.

4. Within 48-72 hours after receipt and confirmation of the pre-advice, Buyer’s bank WILL THEN ISSUE MT-103/23 (conditional) payment confirming that they are ready, willing and able to receive MT-760 and to release irrevocable payment commitments as per this Contract.

Buyer side 1% close.

imf_aegis@hotmail.com

Foundation
JAMES TOLBOT
BS Spotter

Los Angeles, CA

#16 Sep 22, 2010
Only joker brokers bother to reply to this bogus request / post.

Do you have how much paper it takes for a bank to issue a $1B instrument of debt?

Can you then imagine how much longer it will take to issue a $10B instrument of debt?

Now, imagine Santa Clause granting you a crazy wish and then your bank issues a $100B instruments of debt TO ONE SINGLE ENTITY (client).

And you are looking for $500B (that is 500 billion or 500 thousand millions of instruments of debt to one single client?

Now all together..... LOL !!!
Smess

Dallas, TX

#17 Sep 28, 2010
Re: BS Spotter. Who is this guy and why is he allowed on this page. If you don't know a darn thing about trading platforms, and how they perform, and what a 5B with R&E's means, get off this site. Your Pension groups, and most institutional investors know what 200B in MTN's means. So would B>S. Spotter, please take your self-annointed title and your uneducated opinions to www.bs.com
funding

Bradenton, FL

#18 Sep 28, 2010
Smess wrote:
Re: BS Spotter. Who is this guy and why is he allowed on this page. If you don't know a darn thing about trading platforms, and how they perform, and what a 5B with R&E's means, get off this site. Your Pension groups, and most institutional investors know what 200B in MTN's means. So would B>S. Spotter, please take your self-annointed title and your uneducated opinions to www.bs.com
I agree with you if your not bringing something positive to close a deal here then why post anything, unless you are unemployed and just have nothing to do why would you even think of posting BS here.
toolmaker

Shenyang, China

#19 Sep 29, 2010
Posting on these boards means you don't have real buyer or real seller, depending on which side of the transaction you are one.

authentic individuals in this industry do not use the Internet, they work within physical Bank, or securities house, or the buyers office. The amounts being tossed around are not real either, for this venue.

Large amounts exist, but do you really think they will be sending their business on the Internet, they will trust someone with Multi billion dollar transactions or have their banking sent email to email in the hopes of finding banking debentures..? Never going to happen.

Private asset management is real but you need to work with either buyer / seller directly and stay the heck off these boards. They see someone's name here they will never seriously discuss business with you.

Jose Girier Dufournier

Haines City, FL

#21 Feb 7, 2011
Dear Mr.Stanton:
Please contact me ASAP as we have 3 clients who are RWA to lease or to buy FCBG.

If you will contact me in Paris at: Tel:+33 622 23 64 67 (MOBILE 9 AM to 9 PM every day) or Email: ceneg_france@yahoo.fr we will discuss the details of the transaction or send me your email address and we will open a dialog on the transaction. Regards
SITCOM

Los Angeles, CA

#22 Feb 11, 2011
Dan Stanton wrote:
Dear Dan,
Do you have Seller of FC or SS or SD SBLC with the face value 20B Euro with R&E 100B Euro? Buyer will show POF B2B after contract signed. Brief procedure: 1.Contract signed 2. Buyer B2B sends POF, 3. Seller B2B sends Pre-advice MT799 4.Buyer B2B sends MT103F23, 5.Seller B2B issues MT760 SBLC, 6. Buyer release condition and pay. 7. Hard copy is delivered in 7 days
Issuing bank should be Top 25 WEB.
If you have Sller who accepts the above fair procedure, pls contact me at onelega21@yahoo.com
Thanks, MICHAEL
Jose Girier Dufournier

Haines City, FL

#23 Feb 11, 2011
Dear Mr.Dan Stanton:

I have replied you twice without a response! Sir, are you for real??

Subscribers: We need any genuine provider of FCBG (lease or buy). We have three clients RWA to perform.

Regards,
SITCOM

United States

#24 Feb 12, 2011
Jose Girier Dufournier wrote:
Dear Mr.Dan Stanton:
I have replied you twice without a response! Sir, are you for real??
Subscribers: We need any genuine provider of FCBG (lease or buy). We have three clients RWA to perform.
Regards,
Please send your email and I will send you some FC/BG for sale
from my associate. Michael: onlega21@yahoo.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
That Indian Monk + A Prayer Meeting with Obama ... 6 hr The Prayer Meeting 1
The many frauds of (David Cheever) Peter Walton... 14 hr History Revisited 1
No wonder Harvard has all the Trash we know... 17 hr Trash in Harvard 1
Ban draft cheque 17 hr Trash 2
Bank Guarantee & Blocked funds MT760 17 hr Trash 2
dlc, lc 20 hr cvc finance 1
cheque 20 hr cvc finance 1
More from around the web