Mt103 conditional and mt103 unconditi...

Mt103 conditional and mt103 unconditional

Posted in the Banking Forum

apparaogupta

India

#1 Dec 15, 2008
Dearsir,
Please explain me the difference between mt103 conditional and unconditional.
thankingyou,
apparaogupta.
The 126 Group

AOL

#2 Dec 16, 2008
Please visit: www.SWIFT.com

MT 103 is an outright payment and banks truly dislike placing any conditions (as "conditional") to the payment because the bank will be held liable for monitoring this transaction.

Once you visit the website you will read about the correct procedures. Anyone that request you send them a payment with a condition is asking you to take a huge chance. It is like you handing them a payment (certified check) with the understanding that the receiving party will not deposit it until certain conditions are met. What will prevent the receiving party to simply deposit and collect on that check?

Stay away from such transaction.

MC

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#7 Aug 8, 2012
Hello,

Thanks for your following message.

In short, there is no condition in MT 103 Swift.

We can provide all swifts including BG SBLC and MTNs & CMO services. We need LOI before sending a contract. In MT 103, We prefer to work only with third party escrow account. A client must put 1.25% of the total amount in escrow account after signing a contract and after delivering the swift, additional 1.25% will be charged and delivered by the client to provider immediately. So in total provider charge 2.5% of the total amount as the fees, provided what amount, a client applied for?. We do not work in any other procedure in delivering MT 103, MT799 OR MT999 (The Services) other than escrow. For your knowledge, We have faced two bad experiences in near past. A Russian client and one more client in Tokyo who hasn't pay provider fees.

Feel Free to contact us anytime.

Best Regards

Muhammad Tauseef
Director

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
URGENTLY REQUIRE Swift MT103 - One Way + Acce... (Mar '13) 4 hr AT SENDER 47
Nationwide Rallies Against Trump Complicated Hi... 7 hr Anti-Trump Rally ... 1
When GOP House Rats Passed The Short Term Fundi... Fri The House Rats 1
The Media And Congress Failed To Comprehend Wha... Jan 18 What Trump Wants 1
Gold Reserve Tokens Jan 18 AllAmericanJoe 1
Trump Is Stressed Out To Counter Deficit Spendi... Jan 18 Stressed Out 2
When CNN Predicts: Trump Will Die Soon...A Shoc... Jan 17 A Shocking News 1
More from around the web