Need Gold Dust Sellers: CIF to US Ref...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ANIL BHATT

Mumbai, India

#51 Dec 4, 2012
my buyer in usa can take all 1200 kg if buyer's procedure is accepted. contact us.
denis

Fremont, CA

#54 Dec 31, 2012
We are a company specializing in the sale of precious metal gold
dust,bar and diamond . We currently have under our control a large
amount of metal gold dust au gold 22 carats we seek potential
buyers,our terms is fob.we also have an agent in china with 20kgs each
in case you need it,price is 30,000$ per kg FOB paris france.
Email;[email protected]
regards
gold and diamond for sale

Ghana

#55 Feb 9, 2013
Procedures must be as follows:

DESCRIPTION Mali Gold- AVAILABLE FOR REAL BUYER FOB
Commodity ..........Gold Dust (AURUM UTALIUM)
Origin ..........Mali
Form ..........Dust
Purity ..........94.6+%
Quantity ..........950kg available as today to this production produce by co-operative.
Quality ..........22 carats +
Price ..........40,000 Per KG.– dust gold
Gold Bars Dore.......... 45,000 Per kg
Currency/Payment..........US Dollars/All payments have to be clean money of non-criminal origin.
Shipment:.........The shipment would be carried out by freight
gold and diamond for sale

Ghana

#56 Feb 9, 2013
DESCRIPTION Mali Gold- AVAILABLE FOR REAL BUYER FOB
Commodity ..........Gold Dust (AURUM UTALIUM)
Origin ..........Mali
Form ..........Dust
Purity ..........94.6+%
Quantity ..........950kg available as today to this production produce by co-operative.
Quality ..........22 carats +
Price ..........40,000 Per KG.– dust gold
Gold Bars Dore.......... 45,000 Per kg
Currency/Payment..........US Dollars/All payments have to be clean money of non-criminal origin.
Shipment:.........The shipment would be carried out by freight
[email protected]
stanley ogechukwu chimezi

South Africa

#57 Feb 23, 2013
i am a major gold buyer and also a distrubutor.i also transport and distribute gold to diffrent destinations around the world.any companies intrested for the supply of gold to their variouscompanies should email me at [email protected] and also call me at the following numbers +27744459305 and +27782127913.thank you
Vincent olito

Satellite Provider

#62 Mar 16, 2013
We are family gold miners here in democratic republic of Congo Central
Africa, we have 60 kgs of gold nugget, our products direct from the
mines where we extract our minerals and we are looking forward for
reliable buyers to work with in this New Year as partners.

We are looking for partner who can supply us for materials.

We bring gold and in re tour we get materials for exportation modern.

We welcome buyer’s or mandate buyers to Congo DRC to view our products.

[email protected]
abdul

Bamako, Mali

#63 Mar 27, 2013
we are cvc trading agency exportation of precious minerals. We export gold cif for only buyers that agree with our terms and condition of our company bond program. we do not want unserious buyers that want free gold via CIF only buyer that are willing to follow our bond program we can export gold to there country or refinery via CIF only.
isaiah namba

Kenya

#70 May 26, 2013
if you can sell gold cif to buyers location minus any upfront fees or bank instruments send us fco at
[email protected] com

Since: May 13

Bangladesh

#71 May 27, 2013
Introduction about Stock RSI:
Developed by Tushard Chande and Stanley Kroll, Stock RSI is an oscillator ( www.seekingtechnicals.com ) that measures the level of RSI relative to its high-low range over a set time period. StochRSI applies the Stochastics formula to RSI values, instead of price values. This makes it an indicator of an indicator. The result is an oscillator that fluctuates between 0 and 1.
In their 1994 book,(The New Technical Trader), Chance and Kroll explain that RSI can oscillate between 80 and 20 for extended periods without reaching extreme levels. Notice that 80 and 20 are used for overbought and oversold instead of the more traditional 70 and 30.
It is important to remember that StochRSI is an indicator of an indicator, which makes it the second derivative of price. This means it is two steps (formulas) removed from the price of the underlying security. Price has undergone two changes to become StochRSI. Converting prices to RSI is one change.
Richard Mansu

Ghana

#76 Sep 9, 2013
Hi,Your Contact was found when we are looking for Gold and Diamond Buyers, We are Real Sellers of this Products, ready and willing to meet Buyer face to face or send try shipment before further transaction. Should in case you have buyer or do Buy yourself, Please do not hesitate to write us as we Hope to do business with you.
Thanks
Richard
+233244142638
[email protected]
Joe

Mississauga, Canada

#80 Oct 3, 2013
I am looking for serious gold seller to provide gold CIF Canada. Minimum 500 Kilos/month (only CIF)
Contact info:
[email protected]
Simon Danso

Dublin, Ireland

#82 Oct 9, 2013
WE ARE REAL SELLER OF AU GOLD DUST AND BARS FROM OBUASI COMMUNITY KINGDOM IN REPUBLIC OF GHANA LOCATED IN WEST AFRICAN.

BELLOW IS THE SPECIFICATIONS OF OUR GOLD:

BUSH PRICE 30,000USD PER KG
QUALITY 22CARAT+
PURITY 96%
QUANTITY 3000KG AVAILABLE IN STOCK
ORIGIN GHANA

OUR TERMS OF PAYMENT IS AFTER FINAL ASSAY REPORT IN BUYERS REFINERY.

IF BUYER IS NOT WILLING TO COME DOWN TO OUR LOCATION TO INSPECT OUR GOLD BEFORE EXPORT THEN WE CAN MAKE THE DELIVERY OF THE MERCHANDISE TO BUYERS DESTINATION WITHOUT BUYER COMING DOWN.

IF IT IS AGREED THEN WE PUT EVERY THING INTO AGREEMENT OF (MOU) AND BUSINESS COMMENCE IMMEDIATELY.

WE ARE PAYING A COMMISSION OF 3% DEPENDING ON THE QUANTITY YOUR BUYER INTENDS TO BUY FROM US.

LOOKING FORWARDS HEARING FROM YOU SOONEST
BEST REGARD.

Simon Danso.
ghekpemegoldghana(at)hotmail(d ot)com
kamall

Cotonou, Benin

#83 Oct 12, 2013
Hello
I am an investor and I want to invest in several areas. If you need investment to expand your business, please contact me so that we can make a partnership.
Thank you
Day

Canada

#84 Oct 12, 2013
FRAUD
U C Success

Ashburn, VA

#85 Oct 18, 2013
Hello, goodday everyone. Am Mr. U.C Success from Nigeria & I work as an sales agent for a gold mining company in Ghana. If you want to buy gold from Ghana you can contact me via +2348052905974 or [email protected] so we can discuss the terms & conditions.
kingsley jossy

Sierra Leone

#86 Oct 27, 2013
I am Kingsley a citizen of the Republic of Sierra Leone . I
represent Marlboro Minerals for some miners and group of local miners
here in Sierra Leone and in some West Africa . I am advertising Gold
Dust that we have in stock now ready for export. I also smelt Gold
Dust to Gold Bars depending on buyer’s
description.

Product Specification:
Product:
Purity: 94% Plus
Quality: 22+ Carat Plus
Origin: Republic of Sierra Leone
Price:$30,000 per kg

Do contact me for details.

Regards
Kingsley +23276137981 skype kingsleyjossy
Ned Veenu

Hyderabad, India

#92 Jan 27, 2014
Messrs. E & I Bullion Deals require AU Gold Dust and Dore Bars for its clients from whom Assignments have been received for sourcing above items on contractual basis. From some we have received Mandates for sourcing them. We request offers in the first instance with scanned copies of cooperate documents, licences and export clearances obtained from State Agencies of the country of domicile etc. from those capable of CIF Transaction with Importer/Buyer/Refinery, in USA, Germany, Canada Singapore and Dubai.We prefer to deal with those who can enter into supply Agreements.On hearing from capable producers, procurers and exporters we shall proceed early.
hinda

Lidcombe, Australia

#108 Jul 24, 2014
hello how fraud?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Mouthy Tillerson Is Wrong On China...Go To ... 3 hr Mouthy Tillerson ... 1
Lori Davidson Should Stay Calm and Behave For H... 3 hr Lori Davidson 2
David Cheever Can Flee to Venezuela But He Stil... 19 hr To Catch Cheever ... 1
David Cheever Has Reached The Historic Notoriet... Mon Cheever Notoriety... 1
With The Help of Pi Xiu, The Lee Family Wealth ... Mon My Wealth 1
Let The Truth Be Told..For You Can Not Hide Bey... Mon The Filthy Forum 1
David Cheever Lied To The Visitor From Sag Harb... Mon Lori DavidSin 3
More from around the web