dtc s2s
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
DTC S2S

United States

#1 Apr 13, 2013
We are interested in the Receiver for cash funds transfer by DTC.
Our procedure is next.
1. We give to your banker codes for location and verification of funds
which are in DTC.
2. You enter the codes, follow them into DTC - observe amount, other
details and make screen shot (PrtSc button on keyboard, not crypted
message).
3. We discuss technical details and give you final, release codes.
4. You download funds from DTC and make pay-out / disburse of agreed %
from downloaded funds.
If you are interested, write your price, bank and company details for
our further dialogue. [email protected]
Collet sylvain

Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire

#3 Sep 3, 2013
Pls your mail not work.

Warmest regards

Collet sylvain
[email protected]

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#4 Sep 4, 2013
DTC does not handle cash. You are confused.
awqs

Kazan, Russia

#6 Oct 22, 2013
can I have information about the DTC and S2S?
I have a client which is seking to transfer s2s about 10 B Euro/ do you have any received\r for this process, and what is the conditions?

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#7 Oct 22, 2013
awqs wrote:
I have a client which is seking to transfer s2s about 10 B Euro/ do you have any received\r for this process, and what is the conditions?
Email me [email protected]

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#9 Oct 22, 2013
CCCapital wrote:
<quoted text>
Email me [email protected]
Be very careful. A lot of them work for Putin. It's beyond belief how many agents they've created. Russians are banned from high yield Programs, because they're all involved in fraud, so they have to steal even more to finance Russian Army. And they do it today with the speed equal to what Hitler did before WW II. They would be happy to move their tanks and invade Europe again.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#10 Oct 22, 2013
Hollywood77 wrote:
<quoted text>
Be very careful. A lot of them work for Putin. It's beyond belief how many agents they've created. Russians are banned from high yield Programs, because they're all involved in fraud, so they have to steal even more to finance Russian Army. And they do it today with the speed equal to what Hitler did before WW II. They would be happy to move their tanks and invade Europe again.
Actually I told them that most deals using server to server aren't real. I even offered ( just for $hit$ and giggles ) to do it by wire or swift and only charge a 5% fee. They didn't want. Would rather do it S2S and waste 50% so I told them who in their right mind pay that much more for something I would do. Then they kept insisting that the receiver send their codes first. You get the point. I am not blaming the broker, it was their first S2S deal and they didn't know.

Location hidden

#11 Oct 22, 2013
CCCapital wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I told them that most deals using server to server aren't real. I even offered ( just for $hit$ and giggles ) to do it by wire or swift and only charge a 5% fee. They didn't want. Would rather do it S2S and waste 50% so I told them who in their right mind pay that much more for something I would do. Then they kept insisting that the receiver send their codes first. You get the point. I am not blaming the broker, it was their first S2S deal and they didn't know.
Yeap, I got the point. Kinda knew it to begin with, but the point of this incendiary was to see if the reaction is here. And look how many of them are here to make upset judgment posting comments. They're all over the place. In Manhattan most of the Russian agents are wearing skirts :)
awqs

Kazan, Russia

#12 Oct 23, 2013
CCCapital wrote:
<quoted text>
thank you, for this comment, BYE
awqs

Kazan, Russia

#13 Oct 23, 2013
Hollywood77 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeap, I got the point. Kinda knew it to begin with, but the point of this incendiary was to see if the reaction is here. And look how many of them are here to make upset judgment posting comments. They're all over the place. In Manhattan most of the Russian agents are wearing skirts :)
that is good way to make the other stupid. But most USA agent is in russian, and gives the secret information about the USA spy, which are working against the total world

Location hidden

#14 Oct 23, 2013
awqs wrote:
<quoted text>
that is good way to make the other stupid. But most USA agent is in russian, and gives the secret information about the USA spy, which are working against the total world
Oh yeah? You mean you blame CIA for the fact that Russians steal and kill to steal ? See how easy it is for me to spot you? I love to be a sniper when it comes to scumbags :)
qwoiutyrew

Kazan, Russia

#15 Oct 23, 2013
Hollywood77 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah? You mean you blame CIA for the fact that Russians steal and kill to steal ? See how easy it is for me to spot you? I love to be a sniper when it comes to scumbags :)
thank you,
you are trying to insult me?
I am not a spy, you can come and see my face, or I can come to you place if you need.
I do not care about Russian murderers,
and about spies from the United States, and from the other country
What can you say about Snowden? he gives information about your country to all over the world.
it helped you?
do not need to continue this , I do not care about this.
I just asked to give me any information about DTC, and S2S, if you can not give any information, may be you have not any information, I will ask other person.
thank you
Bye

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#16 Oct 29, 2013
why that much "sound" here...
The big 100's families, i know few of them, never shows their money movements.

even they are from a not very "Top-100" also, they try make DTC and not SWIFT's.

as conl.:
there are sure someone, who wants DTC, but his/theirs reason - for sure interesting...

but for sure: they will not tells us, wat's that about.
Michael

Tucker, GA

#17 Nov 1, 2013
I have an account ready to receive s2s or DTC no hassles or issues
[email protected]
Michael

Tucker, GA

#18 Nov 1, 2013
awqs wrote:
Yes I am a direct receiver for this account is already set up and ready to go
[email protected]
Fanatico-PS

Madrid, Spain

#21 Dec 12, 2013
How can I help you guys?
And what do you know about Link transfer?

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#24 Dec 20, 2013
Money Laundering. A trap is being set-up. Dumb joker brokers!
Francisco

Algeciras, Spain

#31 May 4, 2014
Hello we have receiver to s2s, ebics and dtc .
Please only people serius
Regards
Saad

Kuwait, Kuwait

#33 May 25, 2014
Hi
I need sender Weblink DTC or S2S.
My Skype name saaaad10001
Saad

Kuwait, Kuwait

#34 May 25, 2014
Hi
I have money IQD sale
My Skype name saaaad10001

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
To Lay Off All Those Fed Employees Sitting On T... 3 hr To Avoid Shutdown 1
David Cheever Guided Robert Fishy + Lori DavidS... 8 hr Moran Cheever 3
The Coin Dreamers Can Cry But Not Able To Sell ... 8 hr King of Coins 5
To Sell 35 Million Cars A Year in China and Sub... 8 hr Squatter Cheever 5
The World Needs To Respect The Smart Minds and ... Thu Han Ban Lee 1
It Is The End of 2012 Fishy Report for David Ch... Thu Ghost Cheever 3
China Will Align with Europe, Asia and US To Ad... Thu Dumb Cheever 3
More from around the web